Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.43% of US stocks.
- ACRS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACRS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.02% of US stocks).
ACRS Stock Summary
- For ACRS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.61% of US equities we're observing.
- ACRS's price/sales ratio is 17.96; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 340.05%, a number that bests 97.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CARA, ENTA, CRNX, IMTX, and AFMD.
- ACRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.aclaristx.com.
ACRS Valuation Summary
- ACRS's price/earnings ratio is -6.1; this is 126.29% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 91 months, ACRS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRS.
ACRS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -78.19%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 128.04%.
The table below shows ACRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.05% of graded US stocks.
- ACRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 329th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IONS, INBP, and CYTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRS.
The table below shows ACRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ACRS, see our ACRS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$34.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
ACRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.35||52-week high||$18.96|
|Prev. close||$8.25||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$8.39||Avg. volume||1,046,391|
|50-day MA||$11.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.89||Market Cap||556.89M|
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Company Bio
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel drugs to address unmet needs in dermatology. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRS Social Stream
Latest ACRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRS as an investment opportunity.
Aclaris Therapeutics to Participate in the H.C. Wainwright Autoimmune & Inflammatory Disease Virtual Conference
WAYNE, Pa., March 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that members of the Aclaris management team will participate in a fireside chat during the H.C. Wainwright Autoimmune & Inflammatory Disease Virtual Conference on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET. A webcast of the fireside chat may be accessed through the “Events” pa
Lab Notes: Fox Chase Cancer Center researcher gets $1M grant; NRx raises funds
Recent Philadelphia-area life sciences includes Aclaris and Incyte suffering setbacks with experimental therapies.
As Focus Shifts From Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Analyst Seems Bullish On Aclaris
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ACRS) flunked a 12-week, Phase 2a study of zunsemetinib (ATI-450) for moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa. The study did not meet its primary endpoint of change from baseline in inflammatory nodule/abscess count (AN) of zunsemetinib 50mg BID versus placebo at week 12. The study did not meet the secondary efficacy endpoints. William Blair writes that while the negative results are disappointing and represent a setback, it does not change the thesis that z
These 2 Biotech Stocks Made Big Monday Moves
The stock market got off to a solid start on Monday, although there was a considerable disparity among different kinds of stocks. On the upside, BridgeBio Pharma (NASDAQ: BBIO) soared after releasing promising data on one of its treatments, while Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ACRS) went the other direction on less-encouraging trial results. Shares of BridgeBio Pharma jumped almost 60% in midafternoon trading on Monday.
Why Aclaris Therapeutics Stock Is Plunging Today
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ACRS) announced preliminary topline results from a 12-week, Phase 2a study of zunsemetinib (ATI-450) for moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa. The study did not meet its primary endpoint of change from baseline in inflammatory nodule/abscess count (AN) of zunsemetinib 50mg BID versus placebo at week 12. The study also did not meet the secondary efficacy endpoints assessed in the topline data, including the percentage of patients achieving HiSCR-50. The pl
ACRS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...