Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.47% of US stocks.
- ACRS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ACRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
ACRS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about just 4.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 51.02, ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 96.46% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 243.57%, a number that bests 96.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC are ACET, SRRK, CRNX, KRTX, and XENE.
- Visit ACRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aclaristx.com.
ACRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACRS's price/earnings ratio is 157.27% lower, now standing at -12.8.
- ACRS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRS.
ACRS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.95%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.06%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.27%.
The table below shows ACRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.05% of graded US stocks.
- ACRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 329th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IONS, INBP, and CYTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRS.
The table below shows ACRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.53||52-week high||$18.96|
|Prev. close||$17.70||52-week low||$9.26|
|Day high||$17.86||Avg. volume||412,158|
|50-day MA||$15.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.26||Market Cap||1.17B|
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Company Bio
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel drugs to address unmet needs in dermatology. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRS Social Stream
Latest ACRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRS as an investment opportunity.
- Dr. Neal Walker to transition to Chair of the Board of Directors - Current Board Chair Christopher Molineaux to become Lead Independent Director - Douglas Manion, M.D. appointed to succeed Dr. Walker as Chief Executive Officer and appointed to the Board of Directors - Kevin Balthaser appointed Chief Financial Officer to succeed retiring Frank Ruffo - Matthew Rothman appointed General Counsel WAYNE, Pa., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-sta
Aclaris Therapeutics is a biotech play that is focused on "leveraging core expertise in drug discovery and development and kinase inhibition to develop novel, small molecule therapies to help people impacted by under served immuno-inflammatory conditions." In this daily bar chart of ACRS, below, we can see that prices have rallied up to the $18-$19 area a number of times since March and each time prices have retreated. ACRS is trading above the rising 50-day moving average line and above the rising 200-day line.
WAYNE, Pa., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that the company will participate in two November healthcare investor conferences. On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 5:00 PM GMT/12:00 PM EST, Dr. Neal Walker, CEO of Aclaris, will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference in London, UK.
Aclaris (ACRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.08% and 1,083.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Completed Enrollment in Phase 2a Trial of Zunsemetinib in Hidradenitis Suppurativa; Topline Data Expected in Mid-first Half of 2023 - Announced Patent License Agreement with Lilly for the Treatment of Alopecia Areata with Proceeds of $17.6 million - Successfully Completed ATI-2138 Phase 1 SAD (single ascending dose) Trial in November; Selected Ulcerative Colitis as First Clinical Development Target WAYNE, Pa., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clini
ACRS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch