Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ACRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.93% of US stocks.
- ACRS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- ACRS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.93% of US stocks).
ACRS Stock Summary
- For ACRS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.06% of US equities we're observing.
- ACRS's price/sales ratio is 90.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.03%, Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.15% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aclaris Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SWTX, RESN, CUE, FREQ, and IONS.
- ACRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.aclaristx.com.
ACRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACRS's price/earnings ratio is 138.36% lower, now standing at -14.
- ACRS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 72 months.
- ACRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRS.
ACRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.05% of graded US stocks.
- ACRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 329th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IONS, INBP, and CYTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRS.
The table below shows ACRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.20||52-week high||$30.38|
|Prev. close||$10.01||52-week low||$9.51|
|Day high||$10.23||Avg. volume||512,344|
|50-day MA||$13.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.25||Market Cap||624.52M|
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Company Bio
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel drugs to address unmet needs in dermatology. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRS Social Stream
Latest ACRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRS as an investment opportunity.
Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACRS) is trading ~2.8% lower in the post-market after the company announced the departure of its Chief Medical Officer David Gordon effective Jan. 07. Issuing an R&D update, Aclaris (ACRS) said it plans to add several key leadership positions for the company in the coming months to drive the operations...
WAYNE, Pa., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today provides an update on the status of certain of its clinical programs and on its research and development (R&D) operations. Clinical Program Update: Zunsemetinib, an Investigational Oral MK2 Inhibitor Aclaris initiated study activities and began activating sites in December 2021 in th
WAYNE, Pa., Dec. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that Dr. Neal Walker, President and CEO of Aclaris, will participate in a fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright BioConnect Virtual Conference, which will be available beginning on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. ET. A webcast of the fireside chat may be accessed throug
HC Wainwright reiterated their buy rating on shares of Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACRS) in a research note published on Monday, TipRanks reports. They currently have a $50.00 price objective on the biotechnology companys stock. Separately, SVB Leerink reiterated a buy rating and set a $26.00 target price on shares of Aclaris Therapeutics in a research note  The post Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ACRS) Earns Buy Rating from HC Wainwright appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACRS) Stock analysts at SVB Leerink issued their FY2024 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Aclaris Therapeutics in a research report issued to clients and investors on Tuesday, December 7th. SVB Leerink analyst T. Smith forecasts that the biotechnology company will post earnings of ($1.85) per share for the 
ACRS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch