Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 36.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ACRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
ACRS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACRS is 0.03 -- better than just 8.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 166.29, Aclaris Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.59% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACRS is more volatile than 89.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RESN, IONS, CCXI, MNOV, and XBIT.
- Visit ACRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aclaristx.com.
ACRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ACRS's price/earnings ratio is 138.36% lower, now standing at -14.
- ACRS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 72 months.
- ACRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRS.
ACRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.5% of graded US stocks.
- ACRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 328th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IONS, INBP, and CYTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRS.
The table below shows ACRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$30.38|
|Prev. close||$17.33||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$18.11||Avg. volume||1,416,330|
|50-day MA||$15.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.27||Market Cap||1.10B|
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Company Bio
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel drugs to address unmet needs in dermatology. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRS Social Stream
Latest ACRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRS as an investment opportunity.
The biotechnology industry includes companies that develop drugs and diagnostic technologies for the treatment of diseases and medical conditions. This means that investors may wait for years before knowing whether a drug under development will pay off. Many biotech companies have shifted their focus entirely or added COVID-19 vaccine and treatments to their product pipeline.
Pomerantz LLP Announces Proposed Class Action Settlement on Behalf of Purchasers of Securities of Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. – ACRS
NEW YORK, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP announces that the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York has approved the following announcement of a proposed class action settlement that would benefit purchasers of securities of Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS): SUMMARY NOTICE OF PENDENCY AND PROPOSED SETTLEMENT OF CLASS ACTION AND FINAL APPROVAL HEARING To: ALL PERSONS WHO PURCHASED OR OTHERWISE ACQUIRED ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS, INC. SECURITIES BET
Aclaris Therapeutics Announces Proposed Settlement and Settlement Hearing of Stockholder Derivative Action
WAYNE, Pa., Aug. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that a settlement hearing (the Settlement Hearing) will be held on November 30, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET, before the Honorable Lewis J. Liman at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007 (the Court) in the matter of In re Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. Derivative Litigation , Lead Case No. 1:19-cv-10641-LJL (the Consolidated Derivative Action).
WAYNE, Pa., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that management will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. ET, Dr. Neal Walker, the President and CEO of Aclaris, will virtually present a company over
The 9.4% return this week takes Aclaris Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:ACRS) shareholders one-year gains to 510%
Some Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACRS ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall...
ACRS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch