Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS): Price and Financial Metrics
ACRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.63||52-week high||$18.96|
|Prev. close||$6.56||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$6.84||Avg. volume||829,849|
|50-day MA||$8.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.56||Market Cap||469.37M|
ACRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRS POWR Grades
- ACRS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 50% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ACRS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ACRS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about just 4.16% of US stocks.
- ACRS's price/sales ratio is 15.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.46% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 407.54%, a number that bests 98.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FATE, ANAB, AEVA, CCCC, and ARWR.
- ACRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.aclaristx.com.
ACRS Valuation Summary
- ACRS's price/earnings ratio is -4.5; this is 116.85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ACRS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.1 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRS.
ACRS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -78.19%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -26.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 128.04%.
The table below shows ACRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.05% of graded US stocks.
- ACRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 329th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IONS, INBP, and CYTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRS.
The table below shows ACRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Company Bio
Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, and commercializing novel drugs to address unmet needs in dermatology. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
ACRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRS Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRS Social Stream
Latest ACRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACLARIS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRS as an investment opportunity.
WAYNE, Pa., Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that members of the Aclaris management team will participate in a fireside chat during the 2023 Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:30 AM ET, in New York, NY. A webcast of the fireside chat may be accessed through the “Events” page of t
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Aclaris Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from Phase 1 Multiple Ascending Dose Trial of ATI-2138, an Investigational Oral Covalent ITK/JAK3 Inhibitor
– Preliminary Data Support Progression to Phase 2a Proof of Concept Trials in T cell-mediated Autoimmune Diseases – WAYNE, Pa., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced positive results from ATI-2138-PKPD-102, a Phase 1 Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) trial of the investigational compound ATI-2138. Preliminary data from the MA
Aclaris Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ACRS) had a fine Thursday, at least as far as its stock was concerned. The biotech's shares enjoyed a nearly 6% lift in price, thanks largely to a generous price-target boost from an analyst. The summer months saw the company move forward in the development of its leading investigational drug, zunsemetinib, which targets moderate to severe cases of rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis.
On September 6, 2023, Kevin Balthaser, the CFO of Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:ACRS), made a significant insider purchase of 9,490 shares of the company's stock.
ACRS Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aclaris Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aclaris Therapeutics Inc (ACRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch