AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRX POWR Grades
- ACRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- ACRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 113 days.
- ACRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ACRX Stock Summary
- ACRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.83% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -47.97%, a number that bests only 3.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ACRX comes in at -101.86% -- higher than that of only 3.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KRMD, XXII, ECOR, ATEC, and SIBN.
- Visit ACRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acelrx.com.
ACRX Valuation Summary
- ACRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.8; this is 112.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 128 months, ACRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ACRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRX.
ACRX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 129.92%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -94.17%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -89.1%.
The table below shows ACRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.01% of graded US stocks.
- ACRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 335th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ, ORGS, and ABBV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRX.
The table below shows ACRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.26||52-week high||$1.67|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.16|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||1,052,510|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.63||Market Cap||37.51M|
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Company Bio
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of acute pain. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRX Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRX Social Stream
Latest ACRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRX as an investment opportunity.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) announced real-world data for sufentanil sublingual tablet ((SST)) for pain management in patients undergoing awake plastic surgery showing a rapid…
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication of Clinical Data on the Use of Sufentanil Sublingual Tablet during Awake Plastic Surgery Procedures
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today announced the publication of real-world data in patients undergoing awake plastic surgery showing a rapid recovery time and minimal side effects with the use of sufentanil sublingual tablet (SST) for pain management.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ACRX ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...
Investment company Edmonds Duncan Registered Investment Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys VanEck Vectors Semiconductor ETF, Erasca Inc, Concentrix Corp, Tenet Healthcare Corp, Palo Alto Networks Inc, sells WisdomTree Japan Hedged Equity Fund, PayPal Holdings Inc, Alphabet Inc, Boeing Co, Walmart Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Edmonds Duncan Registered Investment Advisors, LLC.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication of an Article Highlighting the Utility of the Sufentanil Sublingual Tablet in Pain Medicine Procedures
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today announced the publication of an article reviewing the use of sufentanil sublingual tablet (SST; DSUVIA®) for pain medicine procedures by lead author Dr. Sarang Koushik in Current Pain and Headache Reports. Dr. Koushik is a board-certified anesthesiologist and Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthe
ACRX Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch