AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRX POWR Grades
- ACRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- ACRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ACRX Stock Summary
- Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.69% of US listed stocks.
- ACRX's price/sales ratio is 39.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.06% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.69 for Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIBN, APYX, CREX, BXRX, and ECOR.
- Visit ACRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acelrx.com.
ACRX Valuation Summary
- ACRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.8; this is 112.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 128 months, ACRX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ACRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRX.
ACRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -57.75%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -87.49%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.79%.
The table below shows ACRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.03% of graded US stocks.
- ACRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 336th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ, ORGS, and ABBV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRX.
The table below shows ACRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$2.94|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||3,085,532|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||121.56M|
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Company Bio
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of acute pain. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRX Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRX Social Stream
Latest ACRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRX as an investment opportunity.
Appointment of New Director with Significant Experience in Drug Development, Licensing and CommercializationSAN DIEGO, Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nasdaq: ADMP) today announced the appointment of Meera J. Desai, Ph.D., as a new director and member of the company’s board of directors. Dr. Desai replaces Roshawn Blunt, who retired from the Board effective October 1, 2021. Richard Williams, Chairman of the Board, commented: “We are pleased to welcome Dr. De
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), (AcelRx), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today announced that management will be providing an overview of the business and company updates at the H.C. Wainwright & Co. 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference taking place September 13-15, 2021, and at the Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Global Healthcare Conference taking place September 27
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigations of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRX), Frequency Therapeutics, Inc. (NasdaqGS: FREQ), RLX Technology Inc. (NYSE: RLX), and Washington Prime Group, Inc. (NYSE: WPG)
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 30, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P. (NASDAQ:ACRX)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
Study Results Announced During Award-Winning Presentation on the Effect of Sufentanil Sublingual Tablet on Outpatient Plastic Surgery at the Annual Miami Cosmetic Surgery Event
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), (AcelRx), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today announced the results of a study evaluating sufentanil sublingual tablet 30 mcg (SST) for outpatient plastic surgery that was presented during the Miami Cosmetic Surgery (MCS) conference on Friday, August 27th at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
Presentation on the Effect of the Administration of Sufentanil Sublingual Tablet on Reducing Post-Operative Recovery Time and Opioid Use in Plastic Surgery at the Annual Miami Cosmetic Surgery Event
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), (AcelRx), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today announced an upcoming presentation on the effects of administering sufentanil sublingual tablet 30 mcg (SST) at Miami Cosmetic Surgery held at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida from August 25-27, 2021.
ACRX Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch