AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ACRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.31% of US stocks.
- ACRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 32 days.
- ACRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ACRX Stock Summary
- ACRX's current price/earnings ratio is 0.38, which is higher than merely 0.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- ACRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ACRX is more volatile than 99.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS INC are KALA, LVO, AMRS, MDXG, and OPTN.
- Visit ACRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acelrx.com.
ACRX Valuation Summary
- ACRX's price/sales ratio is 11.5; this is 475% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ACRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACRX.
ACRX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -28.58%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.12%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.21%.
The table below shows ACRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ACRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ACRX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.01% of graded US stocks.
- ACRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.041 -- ranking 335th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ, ORGS, and ABBV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ACRX.
The table below shows ACRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ACRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$13.00|
|Prev. close||$2.19||52-week low||$1.76|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||99,097|
|50-day MA||$3.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.88||Market Cap||16.69M|
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Company Bio
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of acute pain. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACRX Latest Social Stream
View Full ACRX Social Stream
Latest ACRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACELRX PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACRX as an investment opportunity.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:ACRX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$6.75m (loss...
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.67% and 7.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), (AcelRx), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today reported its third quarter 2022 financial results.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), (AcelRx), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that it will release third quarter financial results after market close on Monday, November 14, 2022. Thereafter, AcelRx management will host a live webcast and conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time/1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on November 14, 2022, to discuss the financial results and provide an update on the Company's business.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation of a Large Cohort of Complex Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed with DSUVIA at Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2022
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), (AcelRx), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for use in medically supervised settings, today announced that an abstract, entitled, "Experience in Complex Outpatient Plastic Surgery Procedures Using Sufentanil Sublingual Tablets" was presented on Friday, October 28th by Jeffrey DeWeese, M.D., FACS, at Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2022, held October 27-30, in Boston, MA. The study,
ACRX Price Returns
Continue Researching ACRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch