AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX): Price and Financial Metrics
ACRX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ACRX is -0.09 -- better than just 6.35% of US stocks.
- ACRX's price/sales ratio is 65.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.02 for Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BIOL, IRIX, ELGX, PMD, and AXGN.
- ACRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acelrx Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.acelrx.com.
ACRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ACRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.55||52-week high||$4.09|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||704,343|
|50-day MA||$1.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.24||Market Cap||123.34M|
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Company Bio
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of acute pain. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Redwood City, California.