ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ACVA POWR Grades
- ACVA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.39% of US stocks.
- ACVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ACVA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ACVA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.74, ACV AUCTIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.48% of US stocks.
- ACVA's went public 1.51 years ago, making it older than just 4.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,347.05%, ACV AUCTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.2% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACV AUCTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CGNT, ALLT, KNDI, STRM, and BIGC.
- ACVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ACV AUCTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.acvauctions.com.
ACVA Valuation Summary
- ACVA's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 26.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 18 months, ACVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 19.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACVA.
ACVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.82||52-week high||$22.82|
|Prev. close||$8.89||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$8.63||Avg. volume||1,455,414|
|50-day MA||$8.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.20||Market Cap||1.23B|
ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Company Bio
ACV Auctions, Inc., operates a digital marketplace that connects buyers and sellers for the online auction of wholesale vehicles. It also provides data services that offer transparent and accurate vehicle information to customers. ACV Auctions, Inc. was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ACVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACVA Social Stream
Latest ACVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACV AUCTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACVA as an investment opportunity.
Needham analyst Chris Pierce reiterated a Buy rating on ACV Auctions (ACVA - Research Report) today and set a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $8.41.Pierce covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CarGurus, TrueCar, and Esports Technologies. According to TipRanks, Pierce has an average return of -43.4% and a 9.76% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for ACV Auctions with a $13.00 average price target, representing a 54.58% upside. In a report released on September 2, Barrington also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Foot Locker (FL), Stellantis (STLA) and ACV Auctions (ACVA)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Foot Locker (FL – Research Report), Stellantis (STLA – Research Report) and ACV Auctions (ACVA – Research Report). Foot Locker (FL) J.P. Morgan analyst Matthew Boss downgraded Foot Locker to Sell yesterday and set a price target of $40.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $35.74. According to TipRanks.com, Boss is a 3-star analyst with an average return of > Stellantis (STLA) Jefferies analyst Philippe Houchois maintained a Buy rating on Stellantis today and set a price target of EUR18.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $13.
Recently filed lawsuit contained insights about the deeply competitive market in which ACV Auctions operates.
ACV Auctions says its rivals have organized a "group boycott" to box the Buffalo-based company out from using a critical software system.
ACV’s Drivably and Monk solutions enable dealers to transform their consumer sourcing experience with highly differentiated digital solutions powered by machine learning and dataBUFFALO, N.Y., Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HGreg, one of the fastest growing automotive groups in North America, today announced recent investments in digital solutions to accelerate its consumer sourcing strategy via the Drivably trade-in and lead nurture website solution, and to improve internal operations throug
ACVA Price Returns