ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA): Price and Financial Metrics
ACVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.45||52-week high||$18.68|
|Prev. close||$15.66||52-week low||$7.19|
|Day high||$15.56||Avg. volume||1,173,928|
|50-day MA||$14.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.00||Market Cap||2.49B|
ACVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ACVA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ACVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ACVA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ACVA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.39% of US stocks).
ACVA Stock Summary
- ACV AUCTIONS INC's stock had its IPO on March 24, 2021, making it an older stock than only 8.16% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ACVA is currently 291.31, higher than 98.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.12%, ACV AUCTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ACVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERS, OVID, APLS, OMIC, and LCTX.
- Visit ACVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acvauctions.com.
ACVA Valuation Summary
- ACVA's price/earnings ratio is -33.3; this is 306.83% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 33 months, ACVA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 84.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ACVA.
ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Company Bio
ACV Auctions, Inc., operates a digital marketplace that connects buyers and sellers for the online auction of wholesale vehicles. It also provides data services that offer transparent and accurate vehicle information to customers. ACV Auctions, Inc. was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
ACVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ACVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ACVA Social Stream
Latest ACVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACV AUCTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ACVA as an investment opportunity.
Here is how ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA) and American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Wall Street Analysts See a 31.71% Upside in ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The consensus price target hints at a 31.7% upside potential for ACV Auctions Inc. (ACVA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
ACV Panels Discuss using AI for Trusted Vehicle Valuation and Disposal Strategies at Used Car Week 2023
The leading digital automotive marketplace shares insights following executive panel participation and exhibiting at the event. BUFFALO, N.Y., Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACV (Nasdaq: ACVA), the leading digital automotive marketplace and data services partner for dealers and commercial clients, just returned from another year as a platinum-level sponsor and exhibitor at Used Car Week 2023, which took place in Scottsdale, Arizona, from November 6-9. This annual conference united all corners
In a notable insider transaction, CFO William Zerella of ACV Auctions Inc (NASDAQ:ACVA) parted with 17,500 shares of the company's stock on November 14, 2023.
ACV Auctions Inc. (NASDAQ:ACVA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 ACV Auctions Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.11 EPS, expectations were $-0.07. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the ACV Auctions Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only […]
ACVA Price Returns