Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADAP POWR Grades
- ADAP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADAP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ADAP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ADAP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADAP is 0.03 -- better than merely 8.5% of US stocks.
- ADAP's price/sales ratio is 54.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADAP is more volatile than 84.34% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be DCPH, BCDA, MIST, YMAB, and MIRM.
- ADAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's official web site, go to www.adaptimmune.com.
ADAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADAP's EV/EBIT ratio is 117.75% lower, now standing at -5.2.
- ADAP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 66 months.
- Over the past 66 months, ADAP's price/sales ratio has gone up 90.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADAP.
ADAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.13% of graded US stocks.
- ADAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 378th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, ACOR, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADAP.
The table below shows ADAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$6.86|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.75||Avg. volume||776,331|
|50-day MA||$1.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.14||Market Cap||275.43M|
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Company Bio
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on novel cancer immunotherapy products based on its T-cell receptor platform. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADAP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADAP Social Stream
Latest ADAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADAP as an investment opportunity.
Clovis (CLVS) reports narrower-than-expected loss for fourth-quarter 2021. Sales of the sole marketed drug Rubraca decline year over year due to COVID-19 impacts.
Agios Pharmaceuticals' (AGIO) Pyrukynd (mitapivat) is the first disease-modifying therapy approved to treat PK deficiency, a rare, debilitating, blood disorder.
Repligen's (RGEN) fourth-quarter earnings and revenues beat estimates. It expects to achieve revenue growth in the range of 19-24% in 2022.
CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) reports wider-than-expected Q4 loss. Nonetheless, revenues beat estimates.
Zoetis' (ZTS) earnings and revenues beat estimates for the fourth quarter of 2021.
ADAP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADAPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch