Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP): Price and Financial Metrics
ADAP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 357.78, Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC has a higher such ratio than 99.23% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC comes in at -98.11%, a number that bests merely 0.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's share price is greater than that of 96.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GERN, CRNX, FIXX, INO, and SNDX.
- ADAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's official web site, go to www.adaptimmune.com.
ADAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||2,051,142|
|50-day MA||$3.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||365.51M|
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Company Bio
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on novel cancer immunotherapy products based on its T-cell receptor platform. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.