Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP): Price and Financial Metrics
ADAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$2.38|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||630,095|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||470.76M|
ADAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADAP POWR Grades
- ADAP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.27% of US stocks.
- ADAP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ADAP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ADAP Stock Summary
- For ADAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.2% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADAP's revenue has grown 305.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.91% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADAP is more volatile than 85.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONTX, ABEO, SPCE, SABS, and SMR.
- ADAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC's official web site, go to www.adaptimmune.com.
ADAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADAP's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 92 months, ADAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 37.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADAP.
ADAP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -66.94%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 146.4%.
The table below shows ADAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.13% of graded US stocks.
- ADAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 378th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, ACOR, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADAP.
The table below shows ADAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Company Bio
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on novel cancer immunotherapy products based on its T-cell receptor platform. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.
ADAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADAP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADAP Social Stream
Latest ADAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADAP as an investment opportunity.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Loses -28.34% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:ADAP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Adaptimmune’s Q3 Financial and Business Update Conference Call. I would now like to turn the meeting over to Ms. Juli Miller. Please go ahead, Ms. Miller. Juli Miller: Good morning, and welcome to […]
Forecast: Analysts Think Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc's (NASDAQ:ADAP) Business Prospects Have Improved Drastically
Celebrations may be in order for Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc ( NASDAQ:ADAP ) shareholders, with the analysts...
Afami-cel: overall survival for people with synovial sarcoma who received afami-cel is superior to historic controls (CTOS 2023); BLA submission on track to complete in Q4 this yearSURPASS Phase 1 trial: 75% response rate in ovarian, urothelial, and head & neck cancers in patients with ≤ 3 prior lines of therapy (ESMO 2023)SURPASS trial plans: Phase 1 trial focused on head & neck and bladder cancers in earlier line treatment settings; Phase 2 SURPASS-3 ...
Candidate is 10x more sensitive to target peptide than competitor candidatesEntry into the clinic in 2024Selection of approaches from next-gen toolbox in developmentPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania and Oxford, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - November 8, 2023) - Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ADAP), a leader in cell therapy to treat cancer, provides a progress update on its PRAME program (ADP-600). Jo Brewer Adaptimmune Chief Scientific Officer: "We have taken everything we know about design a
ADAP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADAPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch