Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADAP POWR Grades
- ADAP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.27% of US stocks.
- ADAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADAP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
ADAP Stock Summary
- ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 14.87% of US listed stocks.
- ADAP's price/sales ratio is 19.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.31% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADAP's revenue has grown 181.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC are RXRX, CRIS, TGTX, CRBU, and VSTM.
- ADAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC's official web site, go to www.adaptimmune.com.
ADAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADAP's EV/EBIT ratio is 119.77% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- ADAP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADAP.
ADAP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.82%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.45%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -92.68%.
The table below shows ADAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.13% of graded US stocks.
- ADAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 378th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, ACOR, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADAP.
The table below shows ADAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.17||52-week high||$4.28|
|Prev. close||$2.19||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$2.38||Avg. volume||610,849|
|50-day MA||$1.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||355.51M|
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Company Bio
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on novel cancer immunotherapy products based on its T-cell receptor platform. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADAP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADAP Social Stream
Latest ADAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADAP as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -2.15.
Data from Cohort 1 of SPEARHEAD-1 Trial at CTOS Continue to Support BLA Submission for Afami-cel in Synovial Sarcoma - Response Rate and Durability Remain Consistent
- Data indicate continued clinical responses with an acceptable safety profile in heavily pre-treated patients with late-stage synovial sarcoma after a single dose of afami-cel -- Overall response rate in synovial sarcoma of 39% by independent review -consistent with previous data - -Median duration of response of 50 weeks, consistent with previous data -- Afami-cel drives tumor infiltration of activated and proliferative cytotoxic ("killer") T-cells into tumors - which likely contributes to ant
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Moderna (MRNA), Genmab (GMAB) and Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Moderna (MRNA – Research Report), Genmab (GMAB – Research Report) and Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP – Research Report). Moderna (MRNA) Brookline Capital Markets analyst Leah R. Cann maintained a Buy rating on Moderna today and set a price target of $506.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $179.50. According to TipRanks.
New Forecasts: Here's What Analysts Think The Future Holds For Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:ADAP)
Celebrations may be in order for Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc ( NASDAQ:ADAP ) shareholders, with the analysts...
This week's Lab Notes has items on a cell therapy developer joining the list of life sciences companies making staff reductions, a multimillion-dollar debt financing deal, an update on a company's efforts to develop biosimilar products and more. Here's the roundup: AdaptImmune (NASDAQ: ADAP) The cell therapy developer with operations in Philadelphia and Oxford, England, said this week it is cutting its workforce by 25% to 30% and narrowing its research focus to conserve cash. The company also said it is prioritizing its two lead T-cell therapy programs targeting solid tumors.
ADAP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADAPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch