Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADAP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84% of US stocks.
- ADAP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ADAP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
ADAP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.83, ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC has a higher such ratio than 84.25% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADAP's revenue has grown 341.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC are INO, SGTX, VYGR, PRTC, and CDAK.
- Visit ADAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adaptimmune.com.
ADAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADAP's price/earnings ratio is 104.87% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- Over the past 85 months, ADAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADAP.
ADAP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -66.94%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.31%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 146.4%.
The table below shows ADAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADAP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.13% of graded US stocks.
- ADAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.016 -- ranking 378th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, ACOR, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADAP.
The table below shows ADAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$2.65|
|Prev. close||$1.12||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||564,298|
|50-day MA||$1.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||168.58M|
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Company Bio
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on novel cancer immunotherapy products based on its T-cell receptor platform. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Abingdon, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADAP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADAP Social Stream
Latest ADAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAPTIMMUNE THERAPEUTICS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADAP as an investment opportunity.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:ADAP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:ADAP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Adaptimmune and TCR2 joint webcast to discuss their strategic combination announced earlier this morning. I will turn the call over to Juli Miller, VP of Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs at Adaptimmune. Juli? Juli Miller: Thank you, operator. Hello. Good […]
News Flash: Analysts Just Made A Huge Upgrade To Their Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:ADAP) Forecasts
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc ( NASDAQ:ADAP ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Why Is TCR2 Therapeutics (TCRR) Stock Up 30% Today?
A new deal offers a lifeline for TCRR stock and a compatible investment for Adaptimmune.
Adaptimmune Agrees To Merge With Another Cell Therapy Focused Company
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ADAP) is merging with TCR² Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: TCRR) in an all-stock deal to create a cell therapy company focused on treating solid tumors. The lead clinical franchises for the combined company utilize engineered T-cell therapies targeting MAGE-A4 and mesothelin. These targets are expressed on a broad range of solid tumors. Related: TCR2 Therapeutics Shares Jump After Additional Reponses in Ovarian Cancer, Mesothelioma. The combined company also has a
Adaptimmune Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full Year Financial Results and Business Update
BLA submission initiated for afami-cel, with aim to complete in mid-2023; afami-cel has the potential to be the first marketed engineered TCR T-cell therapy for a solid tumor52% (13/25) response rate in ovarian, bladder and head & neck cancers in the Phase 1 SURPASS trial with next-generation MAGE-A4 product; 75% (9/12) response rate amongst patients with these tumor types who received ≤ 3 prior lines of therapyAdaptimmune will advance its wholly owned optimized PRAME ...
ADAP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADAPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...