Agree Realty Corporation (ADC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.67% of US stocks.
- ADC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ADC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.13% of US stocks).
ADC Stock Summary
- For ADC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.78% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.08, AGREE REALTY CORP has a higher such ratio than 92.77% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of AGREE REALTY CORP's share price is greater than that of just 5.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGREE REALTY CORP are NSA, BRX, REG, DEA, and EPR.
- Visit ADC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agreerealty.com.
ADC Valuation Summary
- ADC's price/sales ratio is 13.6; this is 248.72% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ADC's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADC.
ADC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 249.65%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 117.04%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 23.73%.
The table below shows ADC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.34% of graded US stocks.
- ADC's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 277th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, HNNA, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADC.
The table below shows ADC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ADC, see our ADC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$81.77||Average Broker Recommendation||1.31 (Strong Buy)|
ADC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.61||52-week high||$80.44|
|Prev. close||$67.51||52-week low||$63.34|
|Day high||$68.66||Avg. volume||1,095,989|
|50-day MA||$71.11||Dividend yield||4.26%|
|200-day MA||$71.74||Market Cap||6.19B|
Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Company Bio
Agree Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Latest Social Stream
View Full ADC Social Stream
Latest ADC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGREE REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADC as an investment opportunity.
7 Value Stocks That Pay Monthly Dividends
Although a risky ventures, if you wanted discounted and consistent passive income, these are the value stocks that pay monthly dividends.
13 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts
In this article, we discuss 13 best monthly dividend stocks to buy according to analysts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts. In 2022, dividends remained a bright spot for investors, despite a stock market […]
Agree Realty Declares Monthly Common and Preferred Dividends
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared, a monthly cash dividend of $0.240 per common share. The monthly dividend reflects an annualized dividend amount of $2.880 per common share, representing a 5.7% increase over the annualized dividend amount of $2.724 per common share from the first quarter of 2022. The dividend is payable April 14, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on
EPR or ADC: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
EPR vs. ADC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
11 High Growth Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy
In this article, we will discuss the 11 high-growth monthly dividend stocks to buy. If you want to see more companies in this selection, go to the 5 High Growth Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy. High-growth monthly dividend stocks can be an attractive option for investors seeking both passive income and capital appreciation opportunities. These […]
ADC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADCWant to see what other sources are saying about Agree Realty Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...