Agree Realty Corporation (ADC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADC POWR Grades
- ADC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 50.29% of US stocks.
- ADC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ADC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ADC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Agree Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ADC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.03% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADC is more volatile than merely 1.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agree Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PNW, WPC, GTY, KIM, and OFC.
- Visit ADC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agreerealty.com.
ADC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ADC's price/sales ratio is 935.29% higher, now standing at 17.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ADC's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.
- ADC's price/sales ratio has moved up 14 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADC.
ADC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.00||52-week high||$75.13|
|Prev. close||$74.11||52-week low||$61.27|
|Day high||$75.13||Avg. volume||703,820|
|50-day MA||$71.33||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$67.42||Market Cap||4.82B|
Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Company Bio
Agree Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
ADC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Latest Social Stream
View Full ADC Social Stream
Latest ADC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agree Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADC as an investment opportunity.
Agree Realty (ADC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
monkeybusinessimages/iStock via Getty Images I’m sure that most of you reading this article use checks, but I would be interested to know if anyone is 100% paperless. I’m about 50-50 with regard to paper checks versus on-line bill paying, but perhaps that’s still “old school”. Source The Check's in the...
sommart/iStock via Getty ImagesThesis: Growth Machine Getting Pricey Since my last article (see here) on Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) in May, right after their Q1 earnings came out, the stock has risen by about 5.8% and beaten the performance of the S&P 500 (SPY). More pertinently, ADC's stock price surpassed...
Dividend yields have been under pressure in recent years. Former high-yielding sectors like energy and real estate have endured a rash of dividend reductions because of challenging conditions in those industries. Add all that to rising stock prices, and the average dividend yield of companies in the S&P 500 is down to 1.3%.
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared, a monthly cash dividend of $0.217 per common share. The monthly dividend reflects an annualized dividend amount of $2.604 per common share, representing an 8.5% increase over the annualized dividend amount of $2.400 per common share from the third quarter of 2020. The dividend is payable August 13, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business o
ADC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|