Agree Realty Corporation (ADC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADC POWR Grades
- ADC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.69% of US stocks.
- ADC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 170 days.
- ADC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ADC Stock Summary
- For ADC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.18, Agree Realty Corp has a higher such ratio than 90.08% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADC is more volatile than merely 4.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agree Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRX, GTN, OHI, AQN, and DEI.
- ADC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agree Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.agreerealty.com.
ADC Valuation Summary
- ADC's price/sales ratio is 17.5; this is 929.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ADC's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADC.
ADC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.3%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 54.69%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.66%.
The table below shows ADC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.34% of graded US stocks.
- ADC's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 277th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, HNNA, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADC.
The table below shows ADC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.91||52-week high||$75.95|
|Prev. close||$62.62||52-week low||$61.27|
|Day high||$64.92||Avg. volume||468,184|
|50-day MA||$68.28||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$70.54||Market Cap||4.53B|
Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Company Bio
Agree Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Latest Social Stream
View Full ADC Social Stream
Latest ADC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agree Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADC as an investment opportunity.
We wanted to provide a brief overview of Realty Income (O). Plenty of people can provide that kind of brief overview? You're right. So why would we do it? Specifically, we wanted to cover some less common situations that have developed for Realty Income. This is an overview, but it...
Dubuque, IA, based Investment company Dubuque Bank & Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard Total International Stock, First Horizon Corp, Postal Realty Trust Inc, SPDR Nuveen Bloomberg High Yield Municipal Bond ET, sells iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, 3M Co, Emergent BioSolutions Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, Shopify Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Dubuque Bank & Trust Co.
A Louisville shopping center home to several national retailers was sold in a $13.6 million deal. Michigan-based Agree Realty Co. purchased the shopping center located at 4025 Poplar Level Road in the Camp Taylor neighborhood. The mall is home to a relatively new Planet Fitness, Big Lots and AutoZone.
Agree Realty Corporation's (NYSE:ADC) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Agree Realty's (NYSE:ADC) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
Agree Realty (ADC) has announced plans for its new corporate headquarters.The REIT acquired a building at 32301 Woodward Avenue in Royal Oak, Michigan that was formerly occupied by Art
ADC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|