Agree Realty Corporation (ADC): Price and Financial Metrics
ADC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.37||52-week high||$75.71|
|Prev. close||$58.66||52-week low||$52.69|
|Day high||$59.04||Avg. volume||929,812|
|50-day MA||$56.26||Dividend yield||5.13%|
|200-day MA||$63.52||Market Cap||5.87B|
ADC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADC POWR Grades
- ADC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ADC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AGREE REALTY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ADC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.57% of US equities we're observing.
- ADC's price/sales ratio is 11.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRC, WPC, GMRE, CUBE, and DRH.
- ADC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGREE REALTY CORP's official web site, go to www.agreerealty.com.
ADC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ADC's price/sales ratio is 171.43% higher, now standing at 11.4.
- ADC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADC.
ADC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 249.65%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 117.04%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 23.73%.
The table below shows ADC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.34% of graded US stocks.
- ADC's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 277th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, HNNA, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADC.
The table below shows ADC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Company Bio
Agree Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
ADC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Latest Social Stream
View Full ADC Social Stream
Latest ADC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGREE REALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 monthly dividend stocks with over 5% yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Monthly Dividend Stocks with Over 5% Yield. During periods of financial instability, investors often focus on stocks that generate consistent income […]
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized, and the Company has declared, a monthly cash dividend of $0.247 per common share. The monthly dividend reflects an annualized dividend amount of $2.964 per common share, representing a 2.9% increase over the annualized dividend amount of $2.880 per common share from the fourth quarter of 2022. The dividend is payable December 14, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business
Besides providing investors juicy dividend payouts, these seven growth stocks with monthly dividends also have strong appreciation potential.
With rising interest rates, explosive geopolitical tensions, the potential for recession, soaring inflation, and many Americans struggling, pessimism rules the roost.
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE:ADC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Agree Realty Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Brian Hawthorne, Director of Corporate Finance. Please go ahead, Brian. […]
ADC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|