Agree Realty Corporation (ADC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ADC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- ADC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ADC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.63% of US stocks).
ADC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Agree Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ADC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.06% of US equities we're observing.
- ADC's price/sales ratio is 14.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agree Realty Corp are BRX, HHC, KIM, CMRE, and GTN.
- ADC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agree Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.agreerealty.com.
ADC Valuation Summary
- ADC's price/sales ratio is 17.5; this is 929.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ADC's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 32.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADC.
ADC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.19%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 583.01%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.31%.
The table below shows ADC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.34% of graded US stocks.
- ADC's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 277th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, HNNA, and MAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADC.
The table below shows ADC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.64||52-week high||$75.95|
|Prev. close||$72.13||52-week low||$61.62|
|Day high||$73.02||Avg. volume||699,500|
|50-day MA||$69.63||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$68.01||Market Cap||5.46B|
Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Company Bio
Agree Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Latest Social Stream
View Full ADC Social Stream
Latest ADC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agree Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADC as an investment opportunity.
As a kid, I enjoyed playing Monopoly. While there were many reasons why – including because it was all about building a real estate empire – the fact that I was so good at it didn’t hurt. All that winning made me greedy for more. With that said, I even...
Good morning, and welcome to the Agree Realty fourth quarter and full-year 2021 conference call. Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us for Agree Realty's fourth quarter and full-year 2021 earnings call.
Agree Realty (NYSE:ADC) Q4 results highlight a healthy balance sheet and strong acquisition volume. Q4 rental income of $91.34M gained from $71.34M in the fourth quarter of 2022. Q4 operating expenses were $46.30M, up from $36.04M in Q4 a year ago. Acquisition volume for the fourth quarter was approximately $314.7...
Agree Realty (ADC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -1.09% and 0.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) (the "Company") today announced results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. All per share amounts included herein are on a diluted per common share basis unless otherwise stated.
ADC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|