Agree Realty Corporation (ADC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.34% of US stocks.
- ADC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ADC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.79% of US stocks).
ADC Stock Summary
- For ADC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.91% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Agree Realty Corp's share price is greater than that of just 0.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADC comes in at -28.1% -- higher than that of only 10.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agree Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OFC, NHI, GNL, KIM, and HHC.
- Visit ADC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agreerealty.com.
ADC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.57||52-week high||$73.00|
|Prev. close||$68.60||52-week low||$57.12|
|Day high||$70.11||Avg. volume||702,043|
|50-day MA||$68.46||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$66.19||Market Cap||4.46B|
Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Company Bio
Agree Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
ADC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Latest Social Stream
View Full ADC Social Stream
Latest ADC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agree Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADC as an investment opportunity.
Photo by daboost/iStock via Getty Images Develop your own system No matter how experienced or inexperienced you are, you must develop your own system for evaluating and investing in securities. You really have no choice, for one simple reason: it's your money. When all is said and done, you and...
Photo by Designer_things/iStock via Getty Images Thesis: Taking The Long View I love being a dividend growth investor. In my view, while the DGI philosophy has lots of overlap with value investing, it is more fundamentally rooted in growth investing. That's because the price one pays for a stock doesn't...
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us for Agree Realty's First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call. While externally these results speak to our present and future capabilities, what is less visible is the platform infrastructure that we have constructed that powers the ADC engine.
These REITs are focusing on the right types of retail properties.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE:ADC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
ADC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|