Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ADC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ADC has less fluctuation in its price than 96.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, ADC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 2.47% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STM, UGP, AGI, CFFN and PAGS.
ADC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ADC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 127.33%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ADC, investors may wish to consider are:
- ADC's annual revenue of 296 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 7.63% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- ADC's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.86% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ADC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.32% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ADC Dividend Chart
ADC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|