Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ADC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ADC has less fluctuation in its price than 96.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, ADC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 2.47% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STM, UGP, AGI, CFFN and PAGS.
ADC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ADC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 223.4% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Agree Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ADC's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 83.15% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Agree Realty Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.79% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Agree Realty Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 88.17% of them.
ADC Dividend Chart
ADC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|