Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 2.54% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for ADC have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ADC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WSTG, GSHD, NTES, MRTN and CGNX.
ADC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ADC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 9.49% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Agree Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, ADC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 29.05% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Agree Realty Corp's expected return of -9.49% is higher than 25.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, ADC has a discount rate lower than 25.7% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Agree Realty Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 79% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ADC Dividend Chart
ADC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|