Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, ADC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ADC has less fluctuation in its price than 96.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, ADC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 2.47% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STM, UGP, AGI, CFFN and PAGS.
ADC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ADC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 223.4% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Agree Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- ADC's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 83.15% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Agree Realty Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.79% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Agree Realty Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 88.17% of them.
ADC Dividend Chart
ADC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ADC Dividends vs. Peers
ADC's dividend yield currently ranks #59 of 65 vs. its peers in the Real Estate Services category.
Looking for More Information on ADC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Agree Realty Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Agree Realty Corp Common Stock (ADC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Agree Realty Corp (ADC) - Dividend Investor
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha