Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ADC's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 2.89% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ADC has less fluctuation in its price than 97.92% of stocks we're observing.
- ADC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 2.63% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ADC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FMS, NYC, CLRO, BAH and PTE.
ADC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Agree Realty Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 9.42% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Agree Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, ADC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 31.67% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Agree Realty Corp than it is for 67.78% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ADC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 79.62% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ADC Dividend Chart
ADC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|