Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ADM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ADM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ADM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,205,260,130, Archer-Daniels-Midland Co has a greater market value than 91.99% of US stocks.
- ADM's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.46, Archer-Daniels-Midland Co has a higher such ratio than merely 7.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTAS, CTLT, APH, GPN, and ROP.
- ADM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's official web site, go to www.adm.com.
ADM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ADM's price/earnings ratio is 35.54% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- ADM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ADM's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADM.
ADM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -231.96%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -22.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.16%.
The table below shows ADM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.55% of graded US stocks.
- ADM's asset turnover comes in at 1.522 -- ranking 11th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- BRID, RMCF, and JJSF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADM.
The table below shows ADM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.12||52-week high||$69.30|
|Prev. close||$62.52||52-week low||$44.58|
|Day high||$63.12||Avg. volume||2,542,140|
|50-day MA||$59.85||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$58.36||Market Cap||35.27B|
Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) Company Bio
Archer Daniels Midland is one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with its products primarily used for food or feed ingredients. The company processes oilseeds, corn, milo, oats, barley, peanuts, and wheat. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company was founded in 1898 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADM Latest Social Stream
View Full ADM Social Stream
Latest ADM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Archer-Daniels-Midland Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADM as an investment opportunity.
ADM, LG Chem Expand Relationship with MoU For US Production of Lactic Acid and Polylactic Acid for Bioplastics, Other Plant-Based Solutions
CHICAGO & SEOUL, South Korea, September 14, 2021--LG Chem (KRX: 051910), a leading global diversified chemical company, and ADM (NYSE: ADM), a global leader in nutrition and biosolutions, announced today that they have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to explore US-based production of lactic acid to meet growing demand for a wide variety of plant-based products, including bioplastics.
Archer-Daniels-Midland Company found using ticker (ADM) have now 13 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 76 and 55 with a mean TP of 67.54. Given that the stocks previous close was at 59.66 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 13.2%. The day 50 moving average is 60.05 while the 200 day moving average is 61. The company has a market cap of $33,500m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ADM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Archer-Daniels-Midland Company procures, transports, stores, processes, and merchandises agricultural commodities, products, and ingredients in the United States and internationally. The com...
CHICAGO, September 10, 2021--ADM (NYSE: ADM) will present at the J.P. Morgan 12th Annual U.S. All Stars Conference on Tuesday, Sept. 21. Chairman and CEO Juan Luciano will participate in a fireside chat at 8 a.m. Central Time.
CHICAGO, September 10, 2021--ADM (NYSE: ADM) announced today that it has closed on $750 million of 2.700% notes due 2051.
Louisiana Gulf Coast grain exports are slowly ramping up after a nearly two-week halt due to damage from Hurricane Ida, with at least two large exporters loading vessels and power steadily being restored to other terminals, government and shipping sources said on Thursday. More than 50 oceangoing vessels have lined up along the lower Mississippi River waiting to dock and be loaded with soybeans or grain, according to Refinitiv Eikon shipping data and industry vessel lineup summaries seen by Reuters.
ADM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch