Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ADM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ADM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.32% of US stocks).
ADM Stock Summary
- ADM has a higher market value than 94.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,353,033,781.
- ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.03% of US listed stocks.
- ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.46% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROP, CTAS, NTR, HSY, and ROST.
- Visit ADM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adm.com.
ADM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, ADM's price/sales ratio is 52.38% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ADM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADM.
ADM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 121.56%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.73%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -318.81%.
The table below shows ADM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68% of graded US stocks.
- ADM's asset turnover comes in at 1.568 -- ranking 11th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- PPC, RMCF, and DAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADM.
The table below shows ADM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.56||52-week high||$98.88|
|Prev. close||$82.28||52-week low||$70.02|
|Day high||$82.93||Avg. volume||3,949,279|
|50-day MA||$89.55||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$86.60||Market Cap||45.35B|
Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM) Company Bio
The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, commonly known as ADM, is an American multinational food processing and commodities trading corporation founded in 1902 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The company operates more than 270 plants and 420 crop procurement facilities worldwide, where cereal grains and oilseeds are processed into products used in food, beverage, nutraceutical, industrial, and animal feed markets worldwide. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADM Latest Social Stream
View Full ADM Social Stream
Latest ADM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADM as an investment opportunity.
Some union represented workers at Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's large grain and oilseed processing facility in Decatur, Illinois, walked off the job late on Thursday as contract negotiations with the agribusiness company stalled, Teamsters Local 916 said in a statement issued on Friday. Between 30 and 40 employees that oversee the power co-generation plant at the central Illinois site are on strike and the company has brought in replacement workers, the union said. There are nearly 5,000 employees at the sprawling Decatur facility that processes corn and soybeans into food, animal feed and biofuels, according to ADM.
ADM, IBKR and URI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on February 3, 2023.
Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (NYSE:ADM) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.45 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Archer-Daniels-Midland Company ( NYSE:ADM ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Zacks.com featured highlights Archer Daniels Midland, Conagra Brands, Albertsons, Teck Resources and United Rentals
Archer Daniels Midland, Conagra Brands, Albertsons, Teck Resources and United Rentals have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Archer-Daniels-Midland, Nucor, Steel Dynamics, United Rentals and Ameriprise Financial
Archer-Daniels-Midland, Nucor, Steel Dynamics, United Rentals and Ameriprise Financial are included in this Analyst Blog.
ADM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch