Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): Price and Financial Metrics
ADM Stock Summary
- ADM has a market capitalization of $18,030,923,806 -- more than approximately 92.22% of US stocks.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.66% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Archer-Daniels-Midland Co's share price is greater than that of merely 11.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Archer-Daniels-Midland Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NTR, MKC, SWK, TSN, and K.
- Visit ADM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adm.com.
ADM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.48||52-week high||$47.20|
|Prev. close||$35.98||52-week low||$28.92|
|Day high||$36.84||Avg. volume||3,658,007|
|50-day MA||$38.80||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$40.93||Market Cap||20.33B|
Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM) Company Bio
Archer Daniels Midland is one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with its products primarily used for food or feed ingredients. The company processes oilseeds, corn, milo, oats, barley, peanuts, and wheat. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company was founded in 1898 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.