ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADMA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.36% of US stocks.
- ADMA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ADMA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ADMA Stock Summary
- ADMA has a higher market value than just 23.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $228,177,538.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Adma Biologics Inc comes in at 33.45%, a number that bests 84.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADMA comes in at -37.44% -- higher than that of merely 6.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adma Biologics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTMI, HCC, FET, AESE, and SCOR.
- Visit ADMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.admabiologics.com.
ADMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$4.20|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$1.79||Avg. volume||5,536,764|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.08||Market Cap||220.49M|
ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA) Company Bio
ADMA Biologics, Inc. develops, manufactures, and intends to market specialty plasma-based biologics for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ramsey, New Jersey.
ADMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMA Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMA Social Stream
Latest ADMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adma Biologics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMA as an investment opportunity.
RAMSEY, N.J. and BOCA RATON, Fla., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADMA Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADMA) (the “Company”), an end-to-end commercial biopharmaceutical company dedicated to manufacturing, marketing and developing specialty plasma-derived biologics, today announced that Adam Grossman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Raymond James Human Health Innovation Virtual Conference on June 21, 2021 at 9:20 a.m. ET. A webcast of the event will b
During Q1, ADMA Biologics (NASDAQ: ADMA ) brought in sales totaling $16.05 million. However, earnings decreased 11.94%, resulting in a loss of $15.16 million. In Q4, ADMA Biologics brought in $13.96 million in sales but lost $17.22 million in earnings. What Is ROCE? Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in ADMA Biologics's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
RAMSEY, N.J. and BOCA RATON, Fla., May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADMA Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADMA) (the “Company”), an end-to-end commercial biopharmaceutical company dedicated to manufacturing, marketing and developing specialty plasma-derived biologics, today announced that Adam Grossman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on June 2, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET. A webcast of the event will be available on the Company’s website at https://ir.admabiologics.com/events-webcasts and will be archived for 90 days following the event. About ADMA Biologics, Inc. (ADMA) ADMA Biologics is an end-to-end American commercial biopharmaceutical company dedicated to manufacturing, marketing and developing specialty pl...
At this time, I would like to introduce Skyler Bloom, Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Strategy at ADMA Biologics. Welcome everyone, and thank you for joining us this afternoon to discuss ADMA Biologics' financial results for the first quarter 2021 and recent corporate updates.
We're back at it again with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday and it's clear earnings season is here.
ADMA Price Returns