ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADMA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADMA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADMA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.69% of US stocks).
ADMA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.53, ADMA BIOLOGICS INC has a higher such ratio than 78.93% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49.78%, ADMA BIOLOGICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.31% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMA's revenue has grown 90.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADMA BIOLOGICS INC are ACB, HLBZ, AGIL, VEV, and TTMI.
- Visit ADMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.admabiologics.com.
ADMA Valuation Summary
- ADMA's price/earnings ratio is -9.8; this is 143.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 113 months, ADMA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADMA.
ADMA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 222.59%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1080.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -154%.
The table below shows ADMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADMA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.06% of graded US stocks.
- ADMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 168th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ARNA, and ZYNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADMA.
The table below shows ADMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.67||52-week high||$3.98|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$3.74||Avg. volume||2,628,061|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.60||Market Cap||722.17M|
ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA) Company Bio
ADMA Biologics, Inc. develops, manufactures, and intends to market specialty plasma-based biologics for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Ramsey, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMA Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMA Social Stream
Latest ADMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADMA BIOLOGICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMA as an investment opportunity.
ADMA Biologics Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Revenues and Provides 2023 Financial Guidance
Fourth Quarter 2022 Preliminary Unaudited Total Revenues of Approximately $49-$50 Million, an 89% Year-Over-Year Increase Full Year 2022 Preliminary Unaudited Total Revenues of Approximately $153-$154 Million, an 90% Increase Over Full Year 2021 Full Year 2023 Total Revenues are Expected to be $210 Million or More, Representing Approximately 40% Year-Over-Year Growth Rate First-Time Positive EBITDA Expected During Second Half of 2023 RAMSEY, N.J. and BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWI
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing NASDAQ stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing NASDAQ Stocks in 2022. The S&P 500 rose 0.6% to 3,844.82 on December 23, while the Nasdaq Composite gained 0.2% to close at 10,497.86. The Dow Jones Industrial […]
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing biotech stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing Biotech Stocks in 2022. Fitch Ratings has assigned a Neutral rating to the global pharmaceutical and biotech industry, which indicates the assumption of a collaborative operating backdrop in […]
FDA approvals for both ASCENIV and BIVIGAM provide for room temperature (25°C) storage conditions for up to 4 weeks during the first 24 months of the 36-month approved shelf life Provides for improved inventory management and ease of product administration to patients Approval for ambient storage conditions for ASCENIV & BIVIGAM is immediately effective and now commercially available to U.S. healthcare providers RAMSEY, N.J. and BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADMA Biologics,
Adam Grossman Is The Co-Founder of ADMA Biologics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADMA) And They Just Picked Up 1.2% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the ADMA Biologics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADMA...
ADMA Price Returns