Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADMP POWR Grades
- ADMP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADMP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ADMP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ADMP Stock Summary
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.07% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 68.15%, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 88.89% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMP's revenue has grown -25.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.12% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp are FLNT, JMIA, KERN, MTBC, and DDD.
- ADMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's official web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Valuation Summary
- ADMP's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 13.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 86.8.
- ADMP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADMP.
ADMP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 51.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -73.5%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -12.08%.
The table below shows ADMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADMP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.04% of graded US stocks.
- ADMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 111th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ELTP, XENE, and LPTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADMP.
The table below shows ADMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.10||52-week high||$2.34|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||10,896,134|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||163.77M|
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMP Social Stream
Latest ADMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMP as an investment opportunity.
Adamis (ADMP) starts dosing patients in phase II/III study to evaluate its oral investigational antiviral for the treatment of COVID-19.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Doses First Patients in Phase 2/3 Clinical Trial for Tempol in the Treatment of COVID-19
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nasdaq: ADMP) today announced the initiation of patient dosing in the Phase 2/3 clinical trial for Tempol, an oral antiviral product candidate, in adult patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection. In preclinical studies, Tempol has been shown to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. The trial is designed to enroll 248 patients.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP) has initiated dosing in the Phase 2/3 trial for Tempol, an oral antiviral product candidate, in adult patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection. The trial is designed to enroll 248 patients. Related: Immunology Journal Publishes Data For Adamis' COVID-19 Candidate An interim analysis by the data and safety monitoring board (DSMB) will examine safety and markers of systemic inflammation during a Stage 1 interim analysis. Based on the DSMB analysi
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Announces a Publication with the Human Immune Monitoring Center at Stanford Demonstrating Tempol Significantly Inhibited Multiple Cytokines from COVID-19 Patient''s Cells
Tempol: A potential home treatment for COVID-19 ( https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/tempol-potential-home-treatment-covid-19 ). Trial to begin shortly. SAN DIEGO, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP ) today announced a publication in the peer reviewed journal, Clinical Immunology, entitled "Tempol, a novel antioxidant, inhibits both activated T cell and APC (Antigen Presenting Cell) derived cytokines in-vitro from COVID-19 patients" ( https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/clinical-immunology/articles-in-press ). The studies conducted at the Human Immune Monitoring Center at Stanford University investigated the effects of Tempol, an investigational drug, on immune cells from COVID-19 patients. The authors conclude "Preincubation of im...
Thinking about buying stock in Bio-Path Holdings, AzurRx BioPharma, Adamis Pharmaceuticals, indie Semiconductor, or Orphazyme?
NEW YORK , Aug. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BPTH, AZRX, ADMP, INDI, and ORPH. Full story available on Benzinga.com
ADMP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch