Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADMP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.83% of US stocks.
- ADMP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ADMP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.51% of US stocks).
ADMP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp is higher than it is for about merely 6.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -80.35%, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.05% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp comes in at -42.77%, a number that bests only 3.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTUS, CTS, FOXF, KIQ, and IRIX.
- Visit ADMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Valuation Summary
- ADMP's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 13.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 86.8.
- ADMP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADMP.
ADMP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -85.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 137.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.96%.
The table below shows ADMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADMP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.65% of graded US stocks.
- ADMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 112th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ELTP, XENE, and LPTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADMP.
The table below shows ADMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.45||52-week high||$1.48|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||1,209,722|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.69||Market Cap||68.07M|
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMP Social Stream
Latest ADMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMP as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP), a specialty biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on developing and commercializing products in various therapeutic areas, including allergy, opioid overdose, respiratory and inflammatory disease, today announced that the compensation committee of the board of directors and the company’s independent directors approved the grant of stock options on February 15, 2022, to purchase an aggregate of 1
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Provides Enrollment Update of Subjects in Phase 2/3 Study of Tempol for the Treatment of COVID-19
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nasdaq: ADMP) today announced the enrollment and dosing of more than 100 subjects in the Company’s ongoing Phase 2/3 study of Tempol for the treatment of COVID-19. The Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) will now examine clinical and safety data from the first 50 subjects as part of the first interim analysis. COVID-19 is a complex disease that manifests in multiple phases including, among others, viral replication
3 clinical trial in patients affected by COVID-19. Importantly, Tempol has demonstrated antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant activity. While there have been recent approvals for oral antiviral drugs, Adamis noted Tempol’s unique mechanism of action and safety profile would offer an unmet medical requirement. With this development in mind, let us take a look at the changes in Adamis’ key risk factors that investors should know.
Grab a cup of coffee and get ready for another busy day of trading as we start with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Thinking about buying stock in Pluristem Therapeutics, DiDi Global, Robinhood Markets, Bitfarms, or Adamis Pharmaceuticals?
NEW YORK , Jan. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for PSTI, DIDI, HOOD, BITF, and ADMP. Full story available on Benzinga.com
ADMP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch