Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ADMP Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMP's revenue has grown 39.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.01% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADMP is more volatile than 94.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADMP comes in at -82.24% -- higher than that of only 4.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNMK, OOMA, KOPN, RDUS, and ARLO.
- ADMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's official web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.