Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ADMP Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMP's revenue has grown 50.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.5% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's share price is greater than that of 94.11% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GNMK, NVTA, TTOO, OOMA, and EXTR.
- ADMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's official web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$3.29|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||812,706|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.08||Market Cap||41.91M|
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.