Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADMP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.08, ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP has a higher such ratio than 93.74% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.31%, ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.4% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMP's revenue has grown -87.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.41% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VAXX, FEMY, TAOP, OCFT, and ALV.
- ADMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP's official web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADMP's price/sales ratio is 821.95% higher, now standing at 18.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ADMP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADMP.
ADMP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -71.65%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 646.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -61.92%.
The table below shows ADMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADMP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.65% of graded US stocks.
- ADMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 112th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ELTP, XENE, and LPTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADMP.
The table below shows ADMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$0.73|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||508,319|
|50-day MA||$0.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.31||Market Cap||29.64M|
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMP Social Stream
Latest ADMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMP as an investment opportunity.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:ADMP) Is Currently -347.37% Below Its 52-Week High, But Upside Potential Is Still There.
In last trading session, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:ADMP) saw 0.25 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.13. Company’s recent per share price level of $0.19 trading at $0.0 or -2.52% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $28.47M. That closing price of ADMP’s stock is … Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:ADMP) Is Currently -347.37% Below Its 52-Week High, But Upside Potential Is Still There. Read More »
As of Wednesday, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation’s (NASDAQ:ADMP) stock closed at $0.19, down from $0.20 the previous day. While Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation has underperformed by -3.20%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ADMP fell by -76.36%, with highs and lows ranging from $0.85 to $0.12, […]
As of Friday, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation’s (NASDAQ:ADMP) stock closed at $0.16, up from $0.15 the previous day. While Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation has overperformed by 3.82%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ADMP fell by -84.64%, with highs and lows ranging from $1.08 to $0.12, […]
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:ADMP) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2022, 17:00 ET Company Participants Robert Uhl - Westwicke Partners David Marguglio -…
Adamis Pharmaceuticals press release (ADMP): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.03.Revenue of $1.51M (+98.7% Y/Y).Cash and cash equivalents as of September 30, 2022 were approximately $2.4…
ADMP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch