Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$26.18|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||811,695|
|50-day MA||$1.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.60||Market Cap||7.25M|
ADMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.44% of US stocks.
- ADMP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 104 days.
- ADMP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.69% of US stocks).
ADMP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.74%, ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.19% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMP's revenue has grown 543.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.91% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADMP is more volatile than 99.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TELL, OPK, ISPC, HCTI, and AIN.
- ADMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP's official web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Valuation Summary
- ADMP's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 68.18% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ADMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADMP.
ADMP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 646.34%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 129.94%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.41%.
The table below shows ADMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADMP has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.65% of graded US stocks.
- ADMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.414 -- ranking 112th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ELTP, XENE, and LPTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADMP.
The table below shows ADMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.
ADMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMP Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMP Social Stream
Latest ADMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAMIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMP as an investment opportunity.
Company to begin trading under new ticker symbol “DMK” on September 8, 2023SAN DIEGO, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced the company changed its name to DMK Pharmaceuticals Corporation in order to better reflect its new strategic focus on advancing small molecules for the treatment of substance use disorders. In conjunction with the name change, the company’s common stock is expected
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, and provided an update on recent corporate developments. Q2 2023 Corporate Highlights In May, the Company closed the merger with DMK Pharmaceuticals Corporation (DMK), a private, clinical-stage biotechnology company at the forefront of endorphin-inspired drug design focused on de
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced the closing of its public offering of 5,930,000 units, with each unit consisting of one share of common stock (or pre-funded warrant in lieu thereof) and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock. Each unit was sold at a public offering price of $1.35. The common warrants are immediately exercisable at a price of $1.35 per share and
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of all the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Thursday morning!
It's time for another breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the latest news for Wednesday!
ADMP Price Returns
Continue Researching ADMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch