Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP): Price and Financial Metrics
ADMP Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that ADMP's revenue has grown 50.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.5% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADMP is more volatile than 94.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp are GNMK, NVTA, TTOO, OOMA, and EXTR.
- Visit ADMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adamispharmaceuticals.com.
ADMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$3.29|
|Prev. close||$0.78||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||931,567|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||48.07M|
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Company Bio
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing products in the therapeutic areas of allergy and respiratory disease. The company is based in San Diego, California.