Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS): Price and Financial Metrics
ADMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADMS is 2.61 -- better than 78.64% of US stocks.
- ADMS's price/sales ratio is 28.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.53% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 142.28%, a number that bests 95.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DERM, QTRX, NEPT, IGC, and ECOR.
- Visit ADMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adamaspharma.com.
ADMS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.60||52-week high||$12.57|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$3.35|
|Day high||$5.80||Avg. volume||488,009|
|50-day MA||$5.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.42||Market Cap||156.00M|
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS) Company Bio
Adamas Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company driven to improve the lives of those affected by chronic disorders of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Emeryville, California.