Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADMS POWR Grades
- ADMS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.32% of US stocks.
- ADMS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ADMS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
ADMS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADMS is 13.36 -- better than 97.73% of US stocks.
- ADMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.59% of US stocks.
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc are USWS, XTNT, ALIM, AINC, and CVU.
- Visit ADMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adamaspharma.com.
ADMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.38||52-week high||$9.15|
|Prev. close||$5.19||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$5.53||Avg. volume||566,384|
|50-day MA||$5.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.85||Market Cap||222.55M|
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS) Company Bio
Adamas Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company driven to improve the lives of those affected by chronic disorders of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Emeryville, California.
ADMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADMS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADMS Social Stream
Latest ADMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADMS as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jun 11, 2021--Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADMS) today announced that the compensation committee of the company’s board of directors granted three new employees restricted stock units to acquire 22,500 shares of the company’s common stock. The restricted stock units vest over three years and were granted pursuant to the Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 2016 Inducement Plan, which was approved by the company's board of directors in March 2016 under Rule 5653(c)(4) of the
New Data Analysis Supports GOCOVRI as an Important Treatment for Motor Complications for People With Parkinson’s Disease
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADMS), a company dedicated to developing and delivering medicines that make a meaningful difference to people affected by neurological diseases, today announced the publication of a new data analysis titled, "Effects of GOCOVRI® (amantadine) extended-release capsules on motor aspects of experiences of daily living in people with Parkinson’s disease and dyskinesia" in the peer-reviewed journal of Neurology and Therapy. The publication highlights a post-hoc da
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADMS), a company dedicated to developing and delivering medicines that make a meaningful difference to people affected by neurological diseases, today announced that the organization will be participating in two upcoming June conferences:
Cigna (CI) Q1 results are likely to reflect better revenues but a weak bottom line.
Adamas Launches "Picture More Time" Campaign to Raise Awareness and Understanding of the Impact of OFF Time and Dyskinesia for People With Parkinson’s Disease and Care Partners
Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADMS), a company dedicated to developing and delivering medicines that make a meaningful difference to people affected by neurological diseases, today announced the launch of "Picture More Time," a disease education campaign focused on raising awareness and understanding of OFF time and dyskinesia and the emotional and social impacts these motor complications have on people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and their care partners.
ADMS Price Returns
Continue Researching ADMSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc (ADMS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc (ADMS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc (ADMS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch