Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN): Price and Financial Metrics
ADN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||733,705|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.13||Market Cap||27.42M|
ADN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADN POWR Grades
- ADN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 45.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 173 days.
- ADN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ADN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,672,036, ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than only 11.66% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ADN has reported earnings growth of 148.43%, putting it ahead of 90.91% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 92.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC are AMWL, DSP, UPLD, SWI, and RENT.
- Visit ADN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advent.energy.
ADN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ADN's price/sales ratio is 155.56% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- ADN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADN.
ADN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.24% of graded US stocks.
- ADN's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 45th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN) Company Bio
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides of high-temperature proton exchange membranes (HT-PEM) and HT-pEM based membrane electrode assemblies (MEA), which are components used in fuel cells and other electrochemistry applications such as electrolyzers, flow batteries, and IoT sensors.
ADN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADN Social Stream
Latest ADN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADN as an investment opportunity.
Advent Technologies Unveils its Serene Power Systems, Providing Clean Electric Power to the Marine Industry
BOSTON, September 21, 2023--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, is pleased to unveil its range of Serene Power Systems, an innovative clean power solution resulting from the synergy of the Company’s High-Temperature Proton Exchange Membrane ("HT-PEM") fuel cells with a compact battery unit, designed to fulfill both primary and auxiliary power requirements for vessels.
Advent Technologies Secures $2.2 Million Contract with the U.S. Department of Defense, Paving the Way for Higher Production Volumes of Portable Fuel Cell Systems
BOSTON, September 07, 2023--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, is delighted to announce that its subsidiary, Advent Technologies, LLC, has secured a new $2.2 million contract with the U.S. Department of Defense ("DoD"). This milestone achievement comes under the General Technical Services prime contract titled 'Soldier Tactical Expeditionary Power - Energy Generation Services’,
Advent Technologies Secures $1.3 Million Contract to Supply Methanol-Powered Fuel Cell Stacks to Asia’s Leisure Sector
BOSTON, September 05, 2023--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology sectors, is pleased to announce a significant expansion order contract with a prominent fuel cell integrator operating in the Asian market. Under the terms of this agreement, Advent will provide its innovative eFuel-powered ("Serene") fuel cell stacks to be incorporated in power applications within the leisure sector in the
Advent Technologies Receives Richard P. Feynman Innovation Prize for Technology Transfer Excellence from Los Alamos National Laboratory
BOSTON, August 31, 2023--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology sectors, is pleased to announce that it has received the esteemed Richard P. Feynman Innovation Prize for Technology Transfer Excellence from the U.S. Department of Energy’s Los Alamos National Laboratory.
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth reading about on Monday morning!
ADN Price Returns