Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADN POWR Grades
- ADN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ADN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ADN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ADN has reported earnings growth of 188.59%, putting it ahead of 92.19% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADN's revenue has grown 94.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AUPH, BMRA, DMTK, AEYE, and KRMD.
- Visit ADN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.advent.energy.
ADN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, ADN's price/sales ratio is 222.73% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 53 months, ADN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADN.
ADN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.24% of graded US stocks.
- ADN's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 45th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ADN, see our ADN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
ADN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$4.48|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||1,032,998|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.27||Market Cap||55.34M|
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN) Company Bio
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides of high-temperature proton exchange membranes (HT-PEM) and HT-pEM based membrane electrode assemblies (MEA), which are components used in fuel cells and other electrochemistry applications such as electrolyzers, flow batteries, and IoT sensors.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADN Social Stream
Latest ADN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADN as an investment opportunity.
Advent Technologies' Chairman and CEO, Dr. Vasilis Gregoriou Elected as Chair of EU IPCEI Hy2Tech Group
BOSTON, March 29, 2023--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology sectors, is pleased to announce the election of its Chairman and CEO, Dr. Vasilis Gregoriou, as the Chair of the Important Project of Common European Interest ("IPCEI") Hy2Tech Facilitation Group (the "Facilitation Group"). The election took place at the 1st General Assembly for Hy2Tech and Hy2Use, two of the European Union's IPCEIs, which aim to promote
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday morning!
Why Is Advent Technologies (ADN) Stock Up 32% Today?
Advent Technologies (ADN) stock is climbing higher on Thursday following news of a fuel cell agreement with Hyundai (HYMTF).
Why Is Coinbase (COIN) Stock Down 15% Today?
Coinbase Global (COIN) stock is falling on Thursday after the SEC threatened to investigate the crypto exchange's business.
Why Is Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) Stock Down 12% Today?
Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) stock is falling on Thursday despite the immunotherapy company getting positive news from the FDA.
ADN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...