Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ADN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ADN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.31% of US stocks).
ADN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Advent Technologies Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Advent Technologies Holdings Inc comes in at 294.64%, a number that bests 97.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADN comes in at -116% -- higher than that of only 3.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAOV, AOUT, OESX, TORM, and GOLF.
- ADN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Advent Technologies Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.advent.energy.
ADN Valuation Summary
- ADN's price/earnings ratio is -102.9; this is 495.01% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 34 months, ADN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 34 months, ADN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADN.
ADN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.24% of graded US stocks.
- ADN's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 45th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$10.04|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||4,530,788|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||155.35M|
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN) Company Bio
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides of high-temperature proton exchange membranes (HT-PEM) and HT-pEM based membrane electrode assemblies (MEA), which are components used in fuel cells and other electrochemistry applications such as electrolyzers, flow batteries, and IoT sensors.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADN Social Stream
Latest ADN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Advent Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADN as an investment opportunity.
Advent Technologies A/S signs Memorandum of Understanding with Electric Ship Facilities to accelerate distribution of SereneU Fuel Cells across Europe
BOSTON, February 23, 2022--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, is pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding ("MoU") with Electric Ship Facilities B.V. ("ESF"), a Dutch business with over 15 years of experience in electric and hybrid propulsion systems and energy systems for recreational and commercial purposes.
A look at the shareholders of Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADN ) can tell us which group is most...
Advent Technologies (ADN) has signed contracts worth $2.2M for the delivery of electrochemistry components to manufacturers of clean power generation and energy storage…
Advent Technologies signs new contracts worth $2.2 million for delivery of MEA electrochemistry components
BOSTON, February 15, 2022--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, is pleased to announce the signing of new contracts with manufacturers of clean power generation and energy storage solutions for the delivery of electrochemistry components.
Advent Technologies''s (ADN) collaboration with Globe Telecom is currently upgrading Globe’s rooftop sites in the Philippines with 10kW SereneU fuel cell systems, enabling Globe to reach…
ADN Price Returns