Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ADN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.03% of US stocks.
- ADN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ADN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ADN Stock Summary
- For ADN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 188.59%; that's higher than 91.43% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC comes in at 94.15%, a number that bests 91.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUPH, DMTK, LUNG, FLGT, and AEYE.
- ADN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.advent.energy.
ADN Valuation Summary
- ADN's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.3; this is 105.99% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 49 months, ADN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADN.
ADN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.24% of graded US stocks.
- ADN's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 45th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.93||52-week high||$8.76|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.96||Avg. volume||3,354,386|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||99.82M|
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (ADN) Company Bio
Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides of high-temperature proton exchange membranes (HT-PEM) and HT-pEM based membrane electrode assemblies (MEA), which are components used in fuel cells and other electrochemistry applications such as electrolyzers, flow batteries, and IoT sensors.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADN Latest Social Stream
View Full ADN Social Stream
Latest ADN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADVENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADN as an investment opportunity.
Advent Technologies Holdings Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.22 loss per share (vs US$0.23 loss in 3Q 2021)
Advent Technologies Holdings ( NASDAQ:ADN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$11.5m (loss...
BOSTON, November 14, 2022--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, today announced its consolidated financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. All amounts are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted and have been prepared in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP").
BOSTON, November 04, 2022--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, proudly announces that Von McConnell has agreed to join its board of directors.
BOSTON, November 03, 2022--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology space, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Monday, November 14, 2022 and will host a conference call the same day at 9:00 AM ET to discuss its results.
Massachusetts Elected Officials and Policymakers Visit Advent Technologies’ New Manufacturing Facility at Hood Park
BOSTON, October 21, 2022--Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADN) ("Advent" or the "Company"), an innovation-driven leader in the fuel cell and hydrogen technology sectors, today announced that on Friday, October 14, 2022, it hosted elected officials and policymakers from Massachusetts at its new R&D and manufacturing facility at the Hood Park campus in Charlestown, Massachusetts.
ADN Price Returns