Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT): Price and Financial Metrics
ADNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.88||52-week high||$47.50|
|Prev. close||$35.95||52-week low||$27.74|
|Day high||$36.24||Avg. volume||837,083|
|50-day MA||$39.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.19||Market Cap||3.40B|
ADNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADNT POWR Grades
- ADNT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADNT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADNT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ADNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADNT is 7.05 -- better than 94.31% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, ADIENT PLC has a higher such ratio than merely 7.45% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ADNT has reported earnings growth of -66.29%, putting it ahead of just 20.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSC, USAP, DIN, BRBR, and ACT.
- Visit ADNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adient.com.
ADNT Valuation Summary
- ADNT's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ADNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADNT.
ADNT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 143.62%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.5%.
The table below shows ADNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.02% of graded US stocks.
- ADNT's asset turnover comes in at 1.43 -- ranking 17th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- GNTX, FSS, and APTV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADNT.
The table below shows ADNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT) Company Bio
Adient specializes in automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. The company was spun off from Johnson Controls International plc in 2016.
ADNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADNT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADNT Social Stream
Latest ADNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADIENT PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADNT as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'll want to see a...
Adient (NYSE: ADNT), a global leader in automotive seating, today announced the appointment of Jodi Eddy to Adient's Board of Directors, effective Sept. 19, 2023. Eddy will serve as a member of the Audit Committee and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board. Following her appointment, the Board will comprise nine directors, eight of whom are independent.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Investors need to pay close attention to Adient (ADNT) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Adient (ADNT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ADNT Price Returns