Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT): Price and Financial Metrics
ADNT Stock Summary
- Adient plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.96% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.32, Adient plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 3.31% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ADNT has reported earnings growth of -376.58%, putting it ahead of merely 3.81% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adient plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLW, ALEX, MGI, MD, and ACTG.
- ADNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adient plc's official web site, go to www.adient.com.
ADNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.91||52-week high||$26.40|
|Prev. close||$24.61||52-week low||$12.15|
|Day high||$24.68||Avg. volume||1,892,283|
|50-day MA||$22.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.11||Market Cap||2.14B|
Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT) Company Bio
Adient specializes in automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. The company was spun off from Johnson Controls International plc in 2016.