Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADNT POWR Grades
- ADNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADNT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ADNT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ADNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADNT is 8.66 -- better than 96.42% of US stocks.
- ADNT's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.02% of US stocks.
- Adient plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adient plc are ACHC, POST, SUN, MTOR, and CLW.
- Visit ADNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adient.com.
ADNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.11||52-week high||$53.17|
|Prev. close||$47.42||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$49.11||Avg. volume||879,043|
|50-day MA||$47.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.54||Market Cap||4.63B|
Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT) Company Bio
Adient specializes in automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. The company was spun off from Johnson Controls International plc in 2016.
ADNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADNT Latest Social Stream
View Full ADNT Social Stream
Latest ADNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adient plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADNT as an investment opportunity.
Adient (NYSE: ADNT), a global leader in automotive seating, will present at the Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference on Wednesday, June 16, 2021. Adient's president and chief executive officer, Doug Del Grosso, and executive vice president and chief financial officer, Jeff Stafeil, will be participating in a fireside chat at 10:15 a.m. Eastern time. A live webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the investor section of the Adient website (https://investors.adient.com/).
In this article we discuss the 13 stocks that best performing hedge funds are piling into. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks that Best Performing Hedge Funds are Piling Into. Hedge funds have been one of the most successful earning vehicles in the finance […]
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Adient plc's ( NYSE:ADNT...
Photo by FG Trade/E+ via Getty Images Elevator Pitch I have a Neutral rating for automotive supplier Adient Plc (ADNT). Adient's 2Q FY 2021 earnings per share was more than double that of analysts' consensus estimates, thanks to the company's better-than-expected performance in Asia and specifically China. Also, Adient's plans...
Adient reports solid second quarter 2021 financial results despite a turbulent production environment
PLYMOUTH, Mich. , May 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Adient (NYSE: ADNT ), a global leader in automotive seating, today announced second quarter 2021 financial results. Q2 GAAP net income and EPS diluted of $69M and $0.72 respectively; Q2 Adj.-EPS diluted of $1.15 Q2 Adj.-EBITDA of $303M , up $92M y-o-y; Q2 Adj. EBITDA margin of 7.9%, up 190 bps y-o-y Cash and cash equivalents of $984M at March 31, 2021 (cash used during the quarter to voluntarily pay down debt totaled ~$700M ) Subsequent to the quarter, Adient amended and extended its Term Loan B and exercised an early redemption option on the company's 7.00% senior first lien notes due 2026 Adient reaffirms FY21 Adj.-EBITDA of between $1.0B and $1.1B ; increased macro pressures (rising commodity prices and lower volumes) combined with phasin...
ADNT Price Returns