Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT): Price and Financial Metrics
ADNT Stock Summary
- Adient plc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.01% of US listed stocks.
- ADNT's went public 3.31 years ago, making it older than only 10.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ADNT's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHLO, MATW, ESEA, MDCA, and CWH.
- ADNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adient plc's official web site, go to www.adient.com.
ADNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.97||52-week high||$29.27|
|Prev. close||$28.24||52-week low||$12.15|
|Day high||$28.28||Avg. volume||1,637,900|
|50-day MA||$23.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.25||Market Cap||2.53B|
Adient plc Ordinary Shares (ADNT) Company Bio
Adient specializes in automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. The company was spun off from Johnson Controls International plc in 2016.
ADNT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Adient plc. To summarize, we found that Adient plc ranked in the 47st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 28.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Adient plc ended up being:
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 14.63% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Adient plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.04. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 18.27% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Adient plc experienced a tax rate of about 98% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 98.01% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|