Adient plc (ADNT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering ADNT.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ADNT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Adient plc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 7.35% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of ADNT is lower than 20.85% of all US stocks.
- ADNT has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 72% of all US stocks.
- ADNT has a greater average analyst price target than 37.14% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ADNT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Adient plc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of ADNT is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for ADNT? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.