ADOMANI, Inc. (ADOM): Price and Financial Metrics
ADOM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,540,355, Adomani Inc has a greater market value than only 5.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 253.57%, Adomani Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Adomani Inc comes in at 175.99%, a number that bests 96.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Adomani Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TC, TLRY, MTBC, NEW, and UXIN.
- ADOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adomani Inc's official web site, go to www.adomanielectric.com.
ADOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.15||52-week high||$0.52|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.05|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||134,285|
|50-day MA||$0.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.21||Market Cap||11.19M|
ADOMANI, Inc. (ADOM) Company Bio
ADOMANI Inc. is a provider of zero-emission electric and hybrid vehicles and replacement drivetrains that is focused on reducing the total cost of vehicle ownership. ADOM helps fleet operators unlock the benefits of green technology and address the challenges of traditional fuel price instability and local, state and federal environmental regulatory compliance. The company is based in Orange, California.