ADOMANI, Inc. (ADOM): Price and Financial Metrics
ADOM Stock Summary
- ADOM has a market capitalization of $15,922,768 -- more than approximately only 6.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 253.57%, Adomani Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.32% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Adomani Inc comes in at 175.99%, a number that bests 96.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Adomani Inc are TC, TLRY, KLXE, IMAX, and RCM.
- ADOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adomani Inc's official web site, go to www.adomanielectric.com.
ADOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$0.52|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.05|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||750,129|
|50-day MA||$0.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.23||Market Cap||12.43M|
ADOMANI, Inc. (ADOM) Company Bio
ADOMANI Inc. is a provider of zero-emission electric and hybrid vehicles and replacement drivetrains that is focused on reducing the total cost of vehicle ownership. ADOM helps fleet operators unlock the benefits of green technology and address the challenges of traditional fuel price instability and local, state and federal environmental regulatory compliance. The company is based in Orange, California.