Aduro Biotech, Inc. (ADRO): Price and Financial Metrics
ADRO Stock Summary
- Aduro Biotech Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 12.83% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aduro Biotech Inc comes in at -12.9%, a number that bests just 12.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Aduro Biotech Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aduro Biotech Inc are SIMO, NTLA, DRNA, SYNA, and ALBO.
- ADRO's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Aduro Biotech Inc's official web site, go to www.aduro.com.
ADRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADRO Price/Volume Stats
Aduro Biotech, Inc. (ADRO) Company Bio
Aduro Biotech is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company focused on the development of technology platforms to stimulate an immune response against cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Berkeley, California.