Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ADS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ADS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.97% of US stocks).
ADS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Data Systems Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ADS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.6% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.02 for Alliance Data Systems Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alliance Data Systems Corp are SOHO, EPR, MDRR, GEL, and ETRN.
- Visit ADS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliancedata.com.
ADS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ADS's price/sales ratio is 65.62% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- ADS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 74.6 over the prior 243 months.
- ADS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADS.
ADS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -24.95%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 195.72%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -73.12%.
The table below shows ADS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.73% of graded US stocks.
- ADS's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 488th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ACIW, FORR, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADS.
The table below shows ADS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.92||52-week high||$128.16|
|Prev. close||$97.40||52-week low||$42.80|
|Day high||$100.19||Avg. volume||824,892|
|50-day MA||$97.12||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$100.75||Market Cap||4.87B|
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Company Bio
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing and loyalty solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADS Social Stream
Latest ADS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Data Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADS as an investment opportunity.
Alliance Data's (ADS) third-quarter results are likely to benefit from reduced loan loss provision expense, higher finance charges and lower delinquency rate, partly offset by elevated costs.
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading global provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions and Sezzle Inc. (ASX: SZL), a top-rated, purpose-driven buy now, pay later (BNPL) solution, today announced that Alliance Data's Bread business will offer its pay-over-time installment loan product through Sezzle's merchant network. Through the integrated partnership, Sezzle will leverage Bread's deep underwriting and installment loan product to reach more customers bu
Our associates are the backbone of our business. Cultivating an inclusive, respectful workplace that develops and empowers our associates has always been critical to our success. As employees incre...
Alliance Data (ADS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading global provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, today released findings from a national study that assesses payment wants, habits and attitudes of Gen Z
ADS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADSWant to see what other sources are saying about Alliance Data Systems Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch