Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ADS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- ADS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.33% of US stocks).
ADS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Data Systems Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ADS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.56% of US equities we're observing.
- ADS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOHO, EPR, ETRN, MDRR, and GEL.
- Visit ADS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliancedata.com.
ADS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ADS's price/sales ratio is 65.62% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- ADS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 74.6 over the prior 243 months.
- ADS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADS.
ADS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.13%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 281.56%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 54.94%.
The table below shows ADS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.62% of graded US stocks.
- ADS's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 487th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ACIW, FORR, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADS.
The table below shows ADS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.91||52-week high||$128.16|
|Prev. close||$98.99||52-week low||$42.80|
|Day high||$101.90||Avg. volume||826,662|
|50-day MA||$96.41||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$100.02||Market Cap||4.97B|
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Company Bio
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing and loyalty solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADS Social Stream
Latest ADS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Data Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADS as an investment opportunity.
COLUMBUS, Ohio , Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS ), a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the separation of Alliance Data''s LoyaltyOne segment, consisting of its Canadian AIR MILES ® Reward Program and Netherlands -based BrandLoyalty businesses, into an independent, publicly traded company, Loyalty Ventures Inc. The separation will be completed by a pro rata distribution of 81% of the outstanding shares of Loyalty Ventures common stock to Alliance Data''s stockholders of record at the close of business on October 27, 2021 , the distribution record date. Alliance Data stockholders entitled to receive the distribution will receive a book-entry account ...
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
It is a great feeling when you set an organization in the right direction and the momentum starts to build. That spirit is energizing Alliance Data as we redefine our identity and vision, and embar...
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, will host a conference call on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company's third-quarter 2021 results.
New book featuring research with 10,000+ girls launching at Ruling Our eXperiences, Inc. (ROX) 10-year anniversary celebration
ADS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADSWant to see what other sources are saying about Alliance Data Systems Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch