Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Price and Financial Metrics
ADS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.01, Alliance Data Systems Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Data Systems Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ADS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HIW, DOC, SBGI, AER, and GATX.
- ADS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alliance Data Systems Corp's official web site, go to www.alliancedata.com.
ADS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ADS Price/Volume Stats
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Company Bio
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing and loyalty solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plano, Texas.