Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADS POWR Grades
- ADS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ADS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
ADS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Data Systems Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ADS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.51% of US stocks.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alliance Data Systems Corp are BBU, IGT, TK, PAGP, and AXL.
- Visit ADS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliancedata.com.
ADS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.60||52-week high||$127.99|
|Prev. close||$115.96||52-week low||$37.31|
|Day high||$121.04||Avg. volume||956,791|
|50-day MA||$112.15||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$75.05||Market Cap||6.00B|
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Company Bio
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing and loyalty solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plano, Texas.
ADS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADS Social Stream
Latest ADS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Data Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADS as an investment opportunity.
Alliance Data (ADS) agrees to spin off LoyaltyOne to strengthen its balance sheet and enhance business capabilities.
Guru discloses 1st-quarter trades
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, today announced its intention to spin off its LoyaltyOne segment, comprising its Canadian AIR MILES® Reward Program and Netherlands-based BrandLoyalty business. The spinoff is expected to be tax-free, resulting in two independent, U.S.-based, publicly traded companies, Alliance Data and "Spinco," positioned to pursue their respective unique growth opportunities and build long-term value. Immediately following the transaction, Alliance Data stockholders will own shares of both companies, with Alliance Data retaining a minority stake in Spinco. At the time of the spinoff, Spinco expects to complete a debt financing and dividend the net proceeds to Alliance Data. Allia...
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, will host a virtual investor event on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET.
After hitting a $139 peak in February, AFRM stock has dropped over 50%.
ADS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADSWant to see what other sources are saying about Alliance Data Systems Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch