Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ADS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.97% of US stocks).
ADS Stock Summary
- ADS's current price/earnings ratio is 3.66, which is higher than only 3.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alliance Data Systems Corp is higher than only 5.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alliance Data Systems Corp comes in at -39.66%, a number that bests only 4.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alliance Data Systems Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MOFG, FIBK, WAFD, FULT, and CFBK.
- Visit ADS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliancedata.com.
ADS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ADS's price/sales ratio is 65.62% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- ADS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 74.6 over the prior 243 months.
- ADS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADS.
ADS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -73.12%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 359.46%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -27.13%.
The table below shows ADS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.47% of graded US stocks.
- ADS's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 489th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ACIW, FORR, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADS.
The table below shows ADS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.80||52-week high||$128.16|
|Prev. close||$56.15||52-week low||$53.30|
|Day high||$57.82||Avg. volume||999,503|
|50-day MA||$64.16||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$82.51||Market Cap||2.84B|
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Company Bio
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing and loyalty solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADS Social Stream
Latest ADS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Data Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADS as an investment opportunity.
As we share our final associate spotlight in observance of Black History Month, we would like to thank our African American Resource Group (AARG) for the enhanced growth and knowledge they provide ...
Black History Month is a time dedicated to sharing, celebrating and understanding the achievements, culture and impact of the African American community. As part of its commitment to a healthy asso...
This week, we continue to partner with our African American Resource Group (AARG) in spotlighting associates at Alliance Data who are making important contributions to our business in observance of...
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of tech-forward payment and lending solutions, today announced the Company's participation in the KBW Fintech Payments Conference on Thursday, March 3, 2022. Alliance Data President and Chief Executive Officer Ralph Andretta, along with Perry Beberman, EVP and chief financial officer, and Val Greer, EVP and chief commercial officer, will participate in a fireside chat.
In observance of Black History Month, a month dedicated to reflecting and celebrating the accomplishments and meaningful role of the African American community and its history and culture, our Afri...
ADS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADSWant to see what other sources are saying about Alliance Data Systems Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch