Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ADS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ADS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alliance Data Systems Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.22 for Alliance Data Systems Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.48% of US stocks.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 61.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alliance Data Systems Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BBU, IGT, TK, AXL, and PAGP.
- Visit ADS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliancedata.com.
ADS Valuation Summary
- ADS's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.9; this is 12.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ADS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- ADS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADS.
ADS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.87%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.85%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.06%.
The table below shows ADS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.83||52-week high||$128.16|
|Prev. close||$97.73||52-week low||$39.77|
|Day high||$100.27||Avg. volume||902,808|
|50-day MA||$110.13||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$90.51||Market Cap||4.91B|
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS) Company Bio
Alliance Data Systems provides marketing and loyalty solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Plano, Texas.
ADS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADS Social Stream
Latest ADS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alliance Data Systems Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADS as an investment opportunity.
Alliance Data (ADS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): Price Down $-2.73 (-2.77)% Over Past Day, Up $1.74 (1.85)% Over Past Hour
It''s been a feast for bears operating on the daily timeframe, as ads has now gone down 5 of the past 5 days. The post Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): Price Down $-2.73 (-2.77)% Over Past Day, Up $1.74 (1.85)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
Alliance Data Systems Corporation (NYSE: ADS), a leading provider of data-driven marketing, loyalty and payment solutions, will host a conference call on Thursday, July 29, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company's second-quarter 2021 results.
bernie_photo/iStock via Getty Images After dropping for most of the pandemic, consumers may be feeling comfortable enough to add to their credit card debt. Revolving consumer credit increased to $974.6B in May from $965.4B in April and $966.4B in March, according to the Federal Reserve's Consumer Credit report. In total,...
ADS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ADSWant to see what other sources are saying about Alliance Data Systems Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch