Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADSK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADSK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ADSK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ADSK Stock Summary
- ADSK has a market capitalization of $49,242,457,481 -- more than approximately 95.27% of US stocks.
- ADSK's went public 37.12 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.54, AUTODESK INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTODESK INC are ATVI, ABNB, ANSS, AXON, and NICE.
- Visit ADSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autodesk.com.
ADSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADSK's price/earnings ratio is 191.83% higher, now standing at 75.
- Over the past 243 months, ADSK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADSK.
ADSK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 33.88%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 156.1%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -22%.
The table below shows ADSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADSK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 275th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, TRTN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADSK.
The table below shows ADSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.66||52-week high||$251.42|
|Prev. close||$228.22||52-week low||$163.20|
|Day high||$227.49||Avg. volume||1,216,535|
|50-day MA||$198.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$198.58||Market Cap||48.26B|
Autodesk Inc. (ADSK) Company Bio
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers' work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. offices are located in the states of California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ADSK Social Stream
Latest ADSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTODESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADSK as an investment opportunity.
ADSK stock is in focus on Friday as shares trade lower.
Autodesk confirmed that it was joining the parade of enterprise technology companies reducing headcount in the face of a softening global economy. The company is cutting about 250 positions, under 2% of its global workforce. Autodesk (ticker: ADSK), which provides design software to architects, engineers and others, said it was “focused on ensuring that our resources remain well-aligned to support our key priorities for the coming year.”
(Bloomberg) -- Traders piling back into tech stocks just got a sobering signal that they might have gotten ahead of themselves.Most Read from BloombergWhat You Need to Know About the Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Floating Over the USGeorge Santos Produced Broadway’s Ill-Fated Spider-Man Musical. At Least, He Claims He DidTrump Offers $1 Million Bond to Appeal Clinton Suit SanctionsThe Fed Delivered a Message. Markets Didn’t Hear ItUS Postpones Blinken China Visit in Uproar Over Alleged Spy Ballo
Autodesk Latest Company To Join Downsizing Brigade, Says It Remains Committed To Hiring For Key Roles
Autodesk, Inc (NASDAQ: ADSK) slashed about 250 jobs joining the likes of Splunk Inc (NASDAQ: SPLK) and Pinterest Inc (NYSE: PINS). The cuts amount to less than 2% of Autodesk’s global workforce, Bloomberg reports. The downsizing reflected aligning resources to pursue key priorities this fiscal year and not due to over-hiring or cost-cutting. Autodesk also was committed to adding workers across the company for many key positions. Autodesk employed 12,600 people globally as of January 2022. Tech g
First is cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike (NASDAQ: CRWD). Most businesses' cybersecurity solutions must be beefed up in the coming years, and CrowdStrike will significantly benefit from this spending wave. CrowdStrike also converts a high percentage of its revenue into free cash flow (FCF), posting a 30% margin in Q3 FY 2023 (ending Oct. 31).
ADSK Price Returns