Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADSK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADSK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ADSK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
ADSK Stock Summary
- ADSK has a market capitalization of $67,203,882,805 -- more than approximately 95.96% of US stocks.
- Autodesk Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Autodesk Inc is higher than 88.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Autodesk Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VMW, ILMN, DXCM, ANSS, and ROKU.
- Visit ADSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autodesk.com.
ADSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADSK's price/sales ratio is 211.32% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ADSK's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ADSK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADSK.
ADSK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 282.42%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 25.28%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.71%.
The table below shows ADSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADSK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.35% of graded US stocks.
- ADSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 274th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, TAOP, and FALC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADSK.
The table below shows ADSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$308.17||52-week high||$344.39|
|Prev. close||$308.58||52-week low||$233.32|
|Day high||$310.50||Avg. volume||1,282,689|
|50-day MA||$297.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$292.59||Market Cap||67.75B|
Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Company Bio
AutoDesk operates as a design software and services company worldwide. The Company serves customers in the architecture, engineering and construction; manufacturing, and digital media, consumer and entertainment industries. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Rafael, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ADSK Social Stream
Latest ADSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autodesk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADSK as an investment opportunity.
Quality Management System Software Market 2020 Detail Analysis for Business Development and Top Manufacturers Arena Solutions, SAP, Aras, Siemens, Plex Systems, MasterControl, AssurX, IQS, Inc, IQMS, Oracle, Unipoint Software, Intelex Technologies, Autodesk, Ideagen, EtQ, MetricStream, Sparta Systems, Pilgrim Quality Solutions, Dassault Systemes, Micro Focus
Industry research 2020 debates on breakthroughs and rapid evolutions of global Quality Management System Software market with a concise summary of market drivers, restraints, confrontations, and regulative landscape of the industry. It tracks growth opportunities, new entrants and their fruitful strategies to elate market contribution and expansion. What further Quality Management System Software market 
Building Design and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software Market 2020 Detail Analysis for Business Development and Top Manufacturers Dassault Systemes S.A. (France), Bentley Systems (US), Siemens (Germany), Beijing Explorer Software (China), Glodon (China), Aconex (Australia), Inovaya (US), Trimble Navigation Ltd (US), Cadsoft Corporation (US), Autodesk (US), Synchro (UK), AVEVA Group (UK), IES (UK), Lubansoft (China), Beck Technology (US), Hongye Technology (China), Robert Mcneel & Associates (US), PKPM (China, Nemetschek AG (Germany), RIB Software AG (Germany)
Industry research 2020 debates on breakthroughs and rapid evolutions of global Building Design and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software market with a concise summary of market drivers, restraints, confrontations, and regulative landscape of the industry. It tracks growth opportunities, new entrants and their fruitful strategies to elate market contribution and expansion. What further Building 
Twin Focus Capital Partners LLC acquired a new position in Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) during the second quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund acquired 793 shares of the software companys stock, valued at approximately $231,000. Several other institutional investors and hedge funds have also bought and sold shares of the stock. Vanguard Group Inc. lifted its holdings 
The Worldwide 3D Printing Software Industry is Expected to Reach $6+ Billion by 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D Printing Software Market - Forecasts from 2021 to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The 3D printing software market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.65% to reach US$6.415 billion by 2026. The 3D printing software is an innovative method of product development. It uses digital software such as CAD to design several thin layers before sending them to the 3D printer. Companies Mentioned 3D Slash Autodesk, Inc. Trimble Inc. Blende
Global 3D Animation Market Report 2021-2028 Featuring Warner Bros, Dreamworks Animation, Disney (Pixar), Adobe, Spacemaker & Autodesk
Dublin, Oct. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global 3D Animation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Technique (3D Modeling, Visual Effects), by Component, by Deployment (On-premise, On-demand), by End Use, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global 3D animation market size is estimated to reach USD 39.96 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.7% from 2021 to 2028
ADSK Price Returns