Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADSK POWR Grades
- ADSK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADSK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ADSK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
ADSK Stock Summary
- Autodesk Inc's market capitalization of $68,892,769,326 is ahead of 96.24% of US-listed equities.
- Autodesk Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.78 for Autodesk Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Autodesk Inc are MCO, AON, VMW, TFC, and TEAM.
- ADSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autodesk Inc's official web site, go to www.autodesk.com.
ADSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADSK's price/sales ratio is 211.54% higher, now standing at 16.2.
- ADSK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 89.8 over the prior 243 months.
- ADSK's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADSK.
ADSK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 62.13%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 172.56%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 158.73%.
The table below shows ADSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$322.07||52-week high||$324.13|
|Prev. close||$321.13||52-week low||$215.83|
|Day high||$324.13||Avg. volume||1,252,560|
|50-day MA||$291.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$283.63||Market Cap||70.86B|
Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Company Bio
AutoDesk operates as a design software and services company worldwide. The Company serves customers in the architecture, engineering and construction; manufacturing, and digital media, consumer and entertainment industries. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Rafael, California.
ADSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Autodesk Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Autodesk Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ADSK, they are:
- As a business, ADSK is generating more cash flow than 85.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.62% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Autodesk Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 2042 -- greater than 99.83% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ADSK Social Stream
Latest ADSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autodesk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADSK as an investment opportunity.
My advice to growth investors at all-time market highs remains the same: beware of high-flyers that have been steadily rising since the pandemic began. While the theme of "digitization of everything" has created many winners out of software stocks in the past year, many have risen far above an appropriate...
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Autodesk, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADSK ). The company's stock saw a...
This overlooked technology stock could be a big winner over the next few years if an infrastructure bill is passed.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced that Autodesk Build, the project management and field execution solution of Autodesk Construction Cloud, is now being used on over 8,000 active customer projects across the globe since being made available in February 2021. Construction teams are increasingly turning to Autodesk Build to bolster quality, safety and cost management workflows, and connect project data across the construction lifecycle in a single solution that is easy to deploy, adopt
Simulation Software Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Altair Engineering, Bentley, Ansys, PTC, Siemens PLM Software, Autodesk, CPFD Software, Cybe
This report studies the Simulation Software Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Simulation Software market segmented by company, region, type 
ADSK Price Returns