Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADSK POWR Grades
- ADSK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADSK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ADSK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
ADSK Stock Summary
- ADSK has a higher market value than 94.4% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,168,065,027.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ADSK is 6.41 -- better than 93.74% of US stocks.
- AUTODESK INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATVI, ABNB, AXON, ANSS, and NICE.
- ADSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTODESK INC's official web site, go to www.autodesk.com.
ADSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADSK's price/sales ratio is 295.65% higher, now standing at 9.1.
- ADSK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 39.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADSK.
ADSK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 71.88%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 68.61%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.56%.
The table below shows ADSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADSK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 275th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, TRTN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADSK.
The table below shows ADSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.11||52-week high||$285.38|
|Prev. close||$206.93||52-week low||$163.20|
|Day high||$204.06||Avg. volume||1,719,452|
|50-day MA||$202.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$200.76||Market Cap||43.41B|
Autodesk Inc. (ADSK) Company Bio
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers' work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. offices are located in the states of California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ADSK Social Stream
Latest ADSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTODESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADSK as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss the 11 best 3D printing stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the global 3D printing industry and explore similar stocks, you can go directly to 5 Best 3D Printing Stocks To Invest In. The 3D printing industry is one of the most exciting […]
Among them are Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE), Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), and Procore Technologies (NYSE: PCOR). Adobe's creative tools are used by numerous businesses globally, and students are educated at all levels on how to use them. While it was an expensive price tag for the business, the real value came from Figma's collaborative technology, which was far superior to Adobe's.
Autodesk's (NASDAQ: ADSK) stock tumbled 6% on Nov. 23 in response to its latest earnings report. Its adjusted earnings increased 27% to $1.70 per share and also met the consensus forecast. For the fourth quarter, Autodesk expects its revenue to rise 8% to 9% year over year and for its adjusted EPS to grow 18% to 22%.
Here are some of the biggest share-buyback announcements from this holiday-shortened week, all first covered on InvestingPro+.
Autodesk ( NASDAQ:ADSK ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.28b (up 14% from 3Q 2022). Net...
ADSK Price Returns