Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Price and Financial Metrics
ADSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.13||52-week high||$232.15|
|Prev. close||$207.37||52-week low||$179.61|
|Day high||$217.39||Avg. volume||1,382,393|
|50-day MA||$206.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$205.52||Market Cap||46.20B|
ADSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADSK POWR Grades
- ADSK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADSK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADSK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.9% of US stocks).
ADSK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,014,345,627, AUTODESK INC has a greater market value than 95.04% of US stocks.
- AUTODESK INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADSK is more volatile than merely 2.14% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUTODESK INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLW, PYPL, NTAP, KEYS, and EBAY.
- Visit ADSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autodesk.com.
ADSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADSK's price/sales ratio is 250% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ADSK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 37.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADSK.
ADSK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 96.02%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.43%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 33.88%.
The table below shows ADSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADSK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 275th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, TRTN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADSK.
The table below shows ADSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Autodesk Inc. (ADSK) Company Bio
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers' work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. offices are located in the states of California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta. (Source:Wikipedia)
ADSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ADSK Social Stream
Latest ADSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTODESK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADSK as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Autodesk is US$274 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Autodesk is...
These Stocks Moved the Most Today: Nvidia, Microsoft, Deere, Carnival, Autodesk, Urban Outfitters, Virgin Galactic, and More
Nvidia shares fall after the chip maker's earnings report, Sam Altman is returning as CEO at OpenAI, of which Microsoft is the largest investor, and Deere issues a fiscal 2024 outlook below expectations.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) Q3 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 21, 2023 Autodesk, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $2.07, expectations were $1.99. Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to Autodesk’s Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to hand the call over to VP of […]
Jon and Pete Najarian join forces to discuss and debate their favorite topics, including the hottest stock-specific news and sports!
The stock market remained moderately higher Wednesday afternoon even as Nvidia stumbled after its earnings report. The Nasdaq composite was up 0.6%. Nvidia pared its loss to 2% in the stock market today.
ADSK Price Returns