Autodesk Inc. (ADSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADSK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADSK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ADSK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.53% of US stocks).
ADSK Stock Summary
- ADSK has a higher market value than 94.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,459,678,202.
- ADSK's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 97.5, Autodesk Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.25% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFIV, SQ, NBIX, PDFS, and CHKP.
- ADSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autodesk Inc's official web site, go to www.autodesk.com.
ADSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ADSK's price/sales ratio is 211.32% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ADSK's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ADSK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADSK.
ADSK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.07%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.52%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.94%.
The table below shows ADSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADSK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.59% of graded US stocks.
- ADSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 275th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- INOV, TRTN, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADSK.
The table below shows ADSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$193.72||52-week high||$344.39|
|Prev. close||$187.98||52-week low||$175.41|
|Day high||$196.82||Avg. volume||1,868,028|
|50-day MA||$200.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$259.40||Market Cap||42.19B|
Autodesk Inc. (ADSK) Company Bio
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers' work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide. Its U.S. offices are located in the states of California, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Its Canada offices are located in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ADSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ADSK Social Stream
Latest ADSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autodesk Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADSK as an investment opportunity.
Autodesk's (ADSK) Q4 results reflect benefits from strong growth in subscriptions, robust renewal rates and accelerated digital sales.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today announced its executives will be speaking at the following investor conference:
Autodesk press release (NASDAQ:ADSK): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.50 beats by $0.06. Revenue of $1.21B (+16.3% Y/Y) beats by $10M. Shares +1.8%. Q1 Outlook: Revenue $1.145B- $1.6B (vs. consensus of $1.16B ); EPS non-GAAP $1.30-$1.36 (vs. consensus $1.45 ). FY2023 Outlook: Revenue $5.02B-$5.12B (vs. consensus of $5.14B ); EPS non-GAAP...
Keep an eye on these seven metaverse stocks that are pushing the needle in the potential $800 billion industry.
Autodesk (ADSK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.90% and 1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ADSK Price Returns