ADiTx Therapeutics Inc. (ADTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADTX POWR Grades
- ADTX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADTX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 132 days.
- ADTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.07% of US stocks).
ADTX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,075,248, ADITXT INC has a greater market value than merely 1.52% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ADITXT INC's share price is greater than that of 99.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADTX comes in at -609.4% -- higher than that of merely 0.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMTK, NVVE, APDN, AUPH, and MMAT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ADTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001726711.
ADTX Valuation Summary
- ADTX's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 41.18% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 31 months, ADTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTX.
ADTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.37% of graded US stocks.
- ADTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$28.49|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||301,908|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.92||Market Cap||5.66M|
ADiTx Therapeutics Inc. (ADTX) Company Bio
ADiTx Therapeutics, Inc. is a preclinical stage, life sciences company which engages in the development of nucleic acid (DNA)-based technologies to minimize rejection of transplanted organs by human recipients as well as address autoimmune diseases and allergies. The firm have worldwide license for commercializing a nucleic acid-based technology, named Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy (ADi), which utilizes a novel approach that mimics the way the body naturally induces tolerance to its own tissue. The company was founded by Leonard L. Bailey, Shahrokh Shabahang, and Amro Albanna on September 28, 2017 and is headquartered in Loma Linda, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTX Social Stream
Latest ADTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADITXT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTX as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Aditx (ADTX) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Aditxt Forms Adimune, Inc. as a Wholly Owned Subsidiary with a Focus on Immune Modulation Therapies and Appoints Dr. Friedrich Kapp, Former President of the Therapeutic Business Unit at Schering AG, as its Chairman and CEO
RICHMOND, Va., January 03, 2023--Aditxt, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX) ("Aditxt" or the "Company"), a biotech innovation company developing and commercializing technologies with a focus on monitoring and modulating the immune system, today announces the formation of a U.S.-based subsidiary Adimune, Inc. ("Adimune™) and its plans towards submission of a Clinical Trial Application ("CTA") for its immunotherapeutic technology drug candidate, ADI™-100 ("ADI™-100" or "ADI™"). The CTA application will request a
Investors need to pay close attention to Aditx Therapeutics (ADTX) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Aditxt Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTX)’s traded shares stood at 0.65 million during the last session. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $1.82, to imply an increase of 15.23% or $0.24 in intraday trading. The ADTX share’s 52-week high remains $99.00, putting it -5339.56% down since that peak but still an impressive 13.74% since price … Aditxt Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX) Dropped -89.50% In 6 Months – Here’s What Might Happen Next Read More »
Aditxt (ADTX) stock rose ~10% on Friday after the company said its program Adimune started the GMP manufacturing of immunotherapy drug candidate ADI-100 for its first-in-human trials in…
ADTX Price Returns