ADiTx Therapeutics Inc. (ADTX): Price and Financial Metrics
ADTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.41||52-week high||$76.40|
|Prev. close||$3.47||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$3.41||Avg. volume||115,928|
|50-day MA||$7.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.01||Market Cap||814.99K|
ADTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADTX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ADTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.02% of US stocks.
- ADTX's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 59 days.
- ADTX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.19% of US stocks).
ADTX Stock Summary
- ADITXT INC's market capitalization of $1,502,293 is ahead of just 0.27% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of ADITXT INC's share price is greater than that of 99.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ADTX comes in at -840.79% -- higher than that of merely 0.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADITXT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AVGR, RIGL, LAB, OGN, and LFLY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ADTX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001726711.
ADTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADTX's price/sales ratio is 44.74% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- Over the past 41 months, ADTX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADTX.
ADTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.37% of graded US stocks.
- ADTX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ADTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADiTx Therapeutics Inc. (ADTX) Company Bio
ADiTx Therapeutics, Inc. is a preclinical stage, life sciences company which engages in the development of nucleic acid (DNA)-based technologies to minimize rejection of transplanted organs by human recipients as well as address autoimmune diseases and allergies. The firm have worldwide license for commercializing a nucleic acid-based technology, named Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy (ADi), which utilizes a novel approach that mimics the way the body naturally induces tolerance to its own tissue. The company was founded by Leonard L. Bailey, Shahrokh Shabahang, and Amro Albanna on September 28, 2017 and is headquartered in Loma Linda, CA.
ADTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ADTX Social Stream
Latest ADTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADITXT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADTX as an investment opportunity.
Chief Executive Officer, Amro Albanna to Present at 9:00am Eastern Time on Thursday, October 12, 2023Richmond, VA, Oct. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aditxt, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX) ("Aditxt” or the "Company"), an innovation activation company focused on the discovery, development, and deployment of technologies that monitor and modulate the immune system will present at the 8th Annual Dawson James Conference on Thursday, October 12, 2023, at the Wyndam Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place in Jupiter,
Aditxt, Inc. Announces Appointment of Ernie Lee as CEO of its Wholly-Owned Subsidiary, Pearsanta, to Lead Launch of Test2Treat.me Platform
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., October 05, 2023--Aditxt, Inc., (NASDAQ: ADTX) ("Aditxt" or the "Company"), a global innovation activation company focused on the discovery, development, and deployment of technologies that monitor and modulate the immune system, announced today that it has appointed Ernie Lee to serve as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Pearsanta, Inc. ("Pearsanta"). Ernie’s appointment is intended to accelerate the commercial launch of Test2Treat.me. T
JUPITER, Fla., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire -- Dawson James Securities, Inc. (“Dawson”), a full-service investment bank focused on emerging growth companies, today announces its 8th Annual Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference on October 12, 2023, at the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Jupiter, FL. Dawson James’ flagship Small Cap Growth Conference brings together senior leadership from over 30 of the most innovative companies at the forefront of healthcare, technology and consu
Aditxt, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX) Announces Participation at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference September 11th-13th, 2023
RICHMOND, Va. & MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., September 08, 2023--Aditxt,® Inc, (NASDAQ: ADTX) ("Aditxt" or the "Company"), a global innovation company focused on developing and commercializing technologies that monitor and modulate the immune system, today announced that the Aditxt management team will participate in the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 11th -13th, 2023, in New York City. The in-person venue for the event is the Lotte New York Palace Hotel
RICHMOND, Va., September 06, 2023--Aditxt, Inc., (NASDAQ: ADTX) ("Aditxt" or the "Company"), an innovation company developing and commercializing technologies with a focus on monitoring and modulating the immune system, today announced that it has closed its previously announced private placement for the purchase and sale of an aggregate of 1,000,000 shares of common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) at a purchase price of $10.00 per share (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) an
ADTX Price Returns