Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADUS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ADUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.64% of US stocks.
- ADUS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ADUS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ADUS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 129.01, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.03% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 33.34, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADUS is more volatile than just 16.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADDUS HOMECARE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SMPL, STRA, PCYG, THR, and FORR.
- Visit ADUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.addus.com.
ADUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADUS's price/earnings ratio is 65.31% higher, now standing at 32.4.
- ADUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADUS.
ADUS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.7%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 301.94%.
The table below shows ADUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.75% of graded US stocks.
- ADUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 23rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- HCSG, FLGT, and PMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADUS.
The table below shows ADUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.24||52-week high||$108.11|
|Prev. close||$95.12||52-week low||$68.57|
|Day high||$97.88||Avg. volume||80,515|
|50-day MA||$92.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.84||Market Cap||1.53B|
Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) Company Bio
Addus HomeCare Corporation provides services including personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, and adult day care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADUS Social Stream
Latest ADUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADDUS HOMECARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADUS as an investment opportunity.
Despite the macroeconomic challenges, rising dependence on telehealth and the dominance of AI are likely to drive the Zacks Medical - Outpatient and Home Healthcare industry. AMED, ADUS and HNGR are well poised to gain from the prospects.
FRISCO, Texas, September 13, 2022--Addus HomeCare Corporation (Nasdaq: ADUS), a provider of home care services, announced today the passing of Steven L. Geringer, a longtime member of the Company’s Board of Directors, on September 7, 2022.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Amongst other things, we'll want...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
In this article, we discuss 15 small company stocks you should own now for the next decade. If you want to read about some more stocks, go directly to 5 Small Company Stocks You Should Own Now for the Next Decade. Small company stocks were heavily impacted by the recent market downturn. The Russell 2000 […]
ADUS Price Returns