Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS): Price and Financial Metrics
ADUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.15||52-week high||$114.99|
|Prev. close||$88.37||52-week low||$73.65|
|Day high||$90.69||Avg. volume||126,524|
|50-day MA||$97.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.87||Market Cap||1.46B|
ADUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADUS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADUS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ADUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
ADUS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 290.48, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.92%, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.63% of about US stocks.
- ADDUS HOMECARE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ADDUS HOMECARE CORP are PCYG, GO, ODC, LWAY, and RGP.
- ADUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADDUS HOMECARE CORP's official web site, go to www.addus.com.
ADUS Valuation Summary
- ADUS's price/earnings ratio is 28.8; this is 19.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ADUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADUS.
ADUS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.31%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 351.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 20.63%.
The table below shows ADUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.75% of graded US stocks.
- ADUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 23rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- HCSG, FLGT, and PMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADUS.
The table below shows ADUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADUS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ADUS, see our ADUS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$125.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) Company Bio
Addus HomeCare Corporation provides services including personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, and adult day care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADUS Social Stream
Latest ADUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADDUS HOMECARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADUS as an investment opportunity.
Abbott (ABT) Expands in Electrophysiology With New FDA Nod
Abbott (ABT) notes that using TactiFlex catheter can lead to reduced procedure times and better safety compared to the company's previous generation catheters.
Hologic (HOLX) Gets FDA Nod for Multiplexed Respiratory Test
Hologic's (HOLX) Panther Fusion SARS-CoV-2/Flu A/B/RSV assay is done using the fully-automated, high-throughput Panther Fusion system.
Abbott's (ABT) Assert-IQ Cardiac Monitor Receives FDA Approval
Abbott's (ABT) latest approval adds to its line-up of remote patient management and treatment tools that can support doctors more effectively.
STERIS (STE) Continues to Face Dull Dental Sales, Margin Woes
STERIS (STE) competes for pharmaceutical, research and industrial customers against several large companies that have robust product portfolios and global reach.
Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) TAVR Study Outcome Favorable
Edwards Lifesciences' (EW) latest findings of the study confirm the value of the Edwards Benchmark programme for standardizing clinical pathways for patients undergoing TAVR in Europe.
ADUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ADUSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Addus HomeCare Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Addus HomeCare Corp (ADUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Addus HomeCare Corp (ADUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Addus HomeCare Corp (ADUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...