Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS): Price and Financial Metrics
ADUS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 229.16%, Addus HomeCare Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.15% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ADUS has reported earnings growth of 78.13%, putting it ahead of 85.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Addus HomeCare Corp comes in at 38.49%, a number that bests 86.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Addus HomeCare Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PRDO, APEI, CRAI, ICFI, and PCYG.
- Visit ADUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.addus.com.
ADUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.87||52-week high||$129.01|
|Prev. close||$104.13||52-week low||$43.13|
|Day high||$103.43||Avg. volume||91,833|
|50-day MA||$118.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.96||Market Cap||1.58B|
Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) Company Bio
Addus HomeCare Corporation provides services including personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, and adult day care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
ADUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Addus HomeCare Corp. To summarize, we found that Addus HomeCare Corp ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Addus HomeCare Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 14.56 -- which is good for besting 74.59% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 19.07% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ADUS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 42.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADUS Social Stream
Latest ADUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Addus HomeCare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADUS as an investment opportunity.
Addus HomeCare (NASDAQ:ADUS) unveils its next round of earnings this Thursday, February 25. Get prepared with Benzinga's ultimate preview for Addus …
Addus HomeCare announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Addus HomeCare Corporation (Nasdaq: ADUS), a provider of home care services, today announced that Dirk Allison, President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Poff, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Brad Bickham, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will participate in the Raymond James & Associates' 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference, which is being held as a virtual event.
Is a Surprise Coming for Addus HomeCare (ADUS) This Earnings Season? | UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News
Addus HomeCare (ADUS) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
ADUS Price Returns
Continue Researching ADUSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Addus HomeCare Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!