Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADUS POWR Grades
- ADUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADUS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ADUS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 40.78% of US stocks).
ADUS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 216.63%, Addus HomeCare Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ADUS's revenue has grown 30.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.79% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Addus HomeCare Corp's share price is greater than that of only 15.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Addus HomeCare Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AVD, PCYG, CRAI, STRT, and DY.
- ADUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Addus HomeCare Corp's official web site, go to www.addus.com.
ADUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.97||52-week high||$129.01|
|Prev. close||$92.21||52-week low||$86.11|
|Day high||$93.34||Avg. volume||91,458|
|50-day MA||$100.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.47||Market Cap||1.45B|
Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) Company Bio
Addus HomeCare Corporation provides services including personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, and adult day care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
ADUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Addus HomeCare Corp. To summarize, we found that Addus HomeCare Corp ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 28.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Addus HomeCare Corp ended up being:
- ADUS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Addus HomeCare Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 13.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of 75.66% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.33% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADUS Social Stream
Latest ADUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Addus HomeCare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADUS as an investment opportunity.
This conference call may also contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements, among others, regarding Addus' expected quarterly and annual financial performance for 2021 or beyond. For this purpose, any statements made during this call that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing discussions of forecasts, estimates, targets and beliefs, expectations and the like are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
Addus HomeCare Corporation (Nasdaq: ADUS), a provider of home care services, today announced that Dirk Allison, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Poff, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Brad Bickham, President and Chief Operating Officer, will participate in the RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference, which is being held as a virtual event.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Addus HomeCare Corp. (NASDAQ:ADUS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Addus HomeCare (ADUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.23% and -1.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Addus HomeCare Corporation (NASDAQ: ADUS), a provider of home care services, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
ADUS Price Returns