Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADUS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ADUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ADUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.26% of US stocks).
ADUS Stock Summary
- ADUS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 250.06 -- higher than 89.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.7, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.04%, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADDUS HOMECARE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ODC, STRA, THR, SMPL, and FORR.
- Visit ADUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.addus.com.
ADUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ADUS's price/earnings ratio is 74.21% higher, now standing at 38.5.
- Over the past 161 months, ADUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ADUS.
ADUS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.31%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.7%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 20.63%.
The table below shows ADUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ADUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ADUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.75% of graded US stocks.
- ADUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 23rd of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- HCSG, FLGT, and PMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ADUS.
The table below shows ADUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ADUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.46||52-week high||$112.89|
|Prev. close||$109.21||52-week low||$68.57|
|Day high||$110.28||Avg. volume||70,665|
|50-day MA||$105.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$95.15||Market Cap||1.76B|
Addus HomeCare Corporation (ADUS) Company Bio
Addus HomeCare Corporation provides services including personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, and adult day care. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ADUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADUS Latest Social Stream
View Full ADUS Social Stream
Latest ADUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADDUS HOMECARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADUS as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
The properties are leased to Aspen Dental, Addus Homecare, AT&T, WellNow and Banfield Pet Hospital.
Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) has acquired three properties leased to Aspen Dental, Addus Homecare, AT&T, WellNow, and Banfield Pet Hospital for $11.5M.The properties are located in…
Option Care Health, LifeStance Health, Addus HomeCare and Pennant have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE:FCPT), a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the ownership and acquisition of high-quality, net-leased restaurant and retail properties (“FCPT” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce the acquisition of three properties leased to Aspen Dental, Addus Homecare, AT&T, WellNow, and Banfield Pet Hospital for $11.5 million. The properties are
ADUS Price Returns