Aegion Corp - (AEGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEGN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AEGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.67% of US stocks.
- AEGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AEGN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AEGN Stock Summary
- AEGN's went public 32.08 years ago, making it older than 88.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, AEGN has reported earnings growth of -607.13%, putting it ahead of only 2.88% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEGN's revenue has grown -42.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aegion Corp are HBIO, SDPI, IMAC, NR, and TMST.
- AEGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aegion Corp's official web site, go to www.aegion.com.
AEGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.99||52-week high||$30.95|
|Prev. close||$30.00||52-week low||$11.97|
|Day high||$30.14||Avg. volume||327,389|
|50-day MA||$29.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.73||Market Cap||922.49M|
Aegion Corp - (AEGN) Company Bio
Aegion Corporation engages in the research and development, manufacture, maintenance, construction, installation, coating and insulation, cathodic protection, distribution, and licensing of proprietary technologies and services for the protection and maintenance of infrastructure worldwide. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
AEGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEGN Latest Social Stream
View Full AEGN Social Stream
Latest AEGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aegion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEGN as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegion Corporation, a leading provider of infrastructure maintenance, rehabilitation and protection solutions, today announced the successful completion of the previously announced transaction under which affiliates of New Mountain Capital, L.L.C. (“New Mountain”) acquired all outstanding shares of Aegion for $30.00 per share in cash. As a result of the transaction, Aegion has become a private company and its common stock will no longer be listed for trading on the Nasdaq stock market. Robert (Rob) M. Tullman has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of Aegion Corporation, effective May 18, 2021, following the planned retirement of outgoing President and Chief Executive Officer Charles R. Gordon. Mr. Tullman commented, “The comp...
Aegion's (AEGN) first-quarter results are supported by solid Insituform and Corrosion Protection businesses.
Charles River Laboratories International Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600:
Aegion (AEGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -38.46% and -7.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pending Transaction with New Mountain on Track to Close Shortly Following Anticipated Stockholder Approval at May 14 Special Meeting of Stockholders ST. LOUIS, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegion Corporation (NASDAQ: AEGN), a leading provider of infrastructure maintenance, rehabilitation and protection solutions, today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Q1’21 loss per diluted share from continuing operations was $0.04 compared to a loss per diluted share of $0.09 in Q1’20. Q1’21 adjusted (non-GAAP)1 earnings per diluted share from continuing operations were $0.08 compared to $0.01 in Q1’20.Q1’21 revenues from continuing operations were $181 million. Declines from the prior year were primarily due to the impact of...
AEGN Price Returns