Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEHL POWR Grades
- AEHL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.61% of US stocks.
- AEHL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 105 days.
- AEHL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AEHL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,520,664, Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd has a greater market value than only 0.4% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.4, Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AEHL comes in at -472.67% -- higher than that of only 0.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd are TIPT, KEX, RFP, USNA, and DLPN.
- To check out Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001470683.
AEHL Valuation Summary
- AEHL's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.5; this is 103.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 132 months, AEHL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 495.1.
- Over the past 132 months, AEHL's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHL.
AEHL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -106.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0.35%.
The table below shows AEHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.84% of graded US stocks.
- AEHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.623 -- ranking 49th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$7.70|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||189,688|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||4.40M|
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL) Company Bio
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells ceramic tiles for exterior siding and interior flooring, and design in residential and commercial buildings in the People's Republic of China. It provides porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, glazed porcelain tiles, rustic tiles, and polished glazed tiles. The company sells its products under the HD, Hengda, HDL, Hengdeli, Pottery Capital of Tang Dynasty, TOERTO, and WULIQIAO brands through a network of distributors, as well as directly to property developers. The company was formerly known as China Ceramics Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited in October 2020. Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Jinjiang, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHL Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHL Social Stream
Latest AEHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHL as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Redwire RDW +18%.Lightning eMotor ZEV +16%.Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL) +7%.TrueBlue TBI +5%.Losers: TDCX (TDCX) -15%.Sidus Space (SIDU) -11%.Virgin Orbit
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:AEHL) was the target of a large decline in short interest in November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 298,900 shares, a decline of 23.8% from the October 31st total of 392,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,050,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:AEHL) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 29th, there was short interest totalling 392,500 shares, an increase of 56.6% from the October 14th total of 250,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,110,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.4 
Shares of Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:AEHL) rose 0.3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $2.93 and last traded at $2.87. Approximately 168,170 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 1,422,281 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.86. The 
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:AEHL) price is hovering lower on Wednesday, October 27, dropping -2.21% below its previous close. >> 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy > 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy
AEHL Price Returns