Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL): Price and Financial Metrics
AEHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.17||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||18,446|
|50-day MA||$5.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.44||Market Cap||1.94M|
AEHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHL POWR Grades
- AEHL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- AEHL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 89 days.
- AEHL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.91% of US stocks).
AEHL Stock Summary
- ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.88% of US listed stocks.
- AEHL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.7%, ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.53% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be UIS, HRB, CAPL, SPI, and LII.
- To check out ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001470683.
AEHL Valuation Summary
- AEHL's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.5; this is 103.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 132 months, AEHL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 495.1.
- Over the past 132 months, AEHL's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHL.
AEHL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -106.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0.35%.
The table below shows AEHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.84% of graded US stocks.
- AEHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.623 -- ranking 49th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL) Company Bio
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells ceramic tiles for exterior siding and interior flooring, and design in residential and commercial buildings in the People's Republic of China. It provides porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, glazed porcelain tiles, rustic tiles, and polished glazed tiles. The company sells its products under the HD, Hengda, HDL, Hengdeli, Pottery Capital of Tang Dynasty, TOERTO, and WULIQIAO brands through a network of distributors, as well as directly to property developers. The company was formerly known as China Ceramics Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited in October 2020. Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Jinjiang, the People's Republic of China.
AEHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHL Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHL Social Stream
Latest AEHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHL as an investment opportunity.
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to watch on Thursday!
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise" or the "Company"), which operates KylinCloud, a premier livestreaming e-commerce platform that leverages a network of over 400,000 hosts and influencers across China, today announced that its Board of Directors has set the date of September 18, 2023 to be the effective date for the Company's one-for-ten reverse stock split of its issued and outstanding ordinary shares. The Company's Class A ordinary shares
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise", "AEHL" or the "Company"), the operator of KylinCloud, a premier livestreaming e-commerce platform that leverages a network of over 400,000 hosts and influencers across China, today announced that on September 8, 2023, its Board of Directors appointed Mr. Boyu Zhang as an executive director of the Company's Board of Directors, effective September 11, 2023.
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise", "AEHL" or the "Company"), the operator of KylinCloud, a premier livestreaming e-commerce platform that leverages a network of over 400,000 hosts and influencers across China, today announced that effective September 1, 2023, its Board of Directors has appointed Ms. Xiaoying Song as a member of the Company's Board of Directors.
AEHL Price Returns