Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEHL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AEHL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.24% of US equities we're observing.
- ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 193.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD are ISIG, WPM, LMNR, OBE, and CNA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AEHL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001470683.
AEHL Valuation Summary
- AEHL's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.5; this is 103.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 132 months, AEHL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 495.1.
- Over the past 132 months, AEHL's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHL.
AEHL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -106.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0.35%.
The table below shows AEHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.84% of graded US stocks.
- AEHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.623 -- ranking 49th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AEHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.10||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$4.39||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$1.11||Avg. volume||24,081|
|50-day MA||$3.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||6.73M|
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL) Company Bio
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells ceramic tiles for exterior siding and interior flooring, and design in residential and commercial buildings in the People's Republic of China. It provides porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, glazed porcelain tiles, rustic tiles, and polished glazed tiles. The company sells its products under the HD, Hengda, HDL, Hengdeli, Pottery Capital of Tang Dynasty, TOERTO, and WULIQIAO brands through a network of distributors, as well as directly to property developers. The company was formerly known as China Ceramics Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited in October 2020. Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Jinjiang, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHL Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHL Social Stream
Latest AEHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANTELOPE ENTERPRISE HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHL as an investment opportunity.
Antelope Enterprise Announces Select Preliminary Unaudited Financial Results for the Fiscal Year 2022: Revenue of $39.1 Million
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise" or the "Company"), which operates its 51% subsidiary, KylinCloud, a leading livestreaming social ecommerce platform with 300,000+ anchors and influencers in China, today announced unaudited revenue results generated from KylinCloud for its fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 of approximately $39.1 million (RMB 270 million) compared to $8.5 million (RMB 58.5 million) in revenue generated from Kylin Cloud for
Open Letter to Antelope Enterprise Shareholders from Chairman and CEO Will Zhang
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise" or the "Company"), which operates KylinCloud, a leading livestreaming social ecommerce platform with 300,000+ anchors and influencers in China, today announced the following Open Letter to the Company's shareholders from Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Weilai 'Will' Zhang.
Antelope Enterprise Appoints New Chairman and Announces Results of Special Shareholders Meeting
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise" or the "Company"), which operates KylinCloud, a leading social and livestreaming ecommerce platform with 300,000+ anchors and influencers in China, today announced that on February 24, 2023, its Board of Directors appointed Mr. Weilai 'Will' Zhang, the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, as the Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors.
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Reminds Shareholders to Vote at the Upcoming Special Meeting of Shareholders
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise" or the "Company"), which operates KylinCloud, a leading social and livestreaming ecommerce platform with 200,000+ anchors and influencers in China, reminds shareholders to vote their proxies in advance of the Special Meeting of Shareholders, which will be held on February 21, 2023 at 8:30 am Eastern Standard Time, at Junbing Industrial Area, Anhai, Jinjiang, Fujian, China.
Antelope Enterprise Announces $1.0 Million Follow-On Private Placement
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (NASDAQ Capital Market: AEHL) ("Antelope Enterprise" or the "Company"), which operates KylinCloud, a leading social and livestreaming ecommerce platform with 200,000+ anchors and influencers, and a legacy ceramic tiles manufacturing business in China, today announced that it has conducted a follow-on private placement or PIPE (Private Investment in Public Equity) financing announced on January 13th, 2023, with an investment management firm based in New York.
AEHL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...