Aehr Test Systems (AEHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEHR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AEHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEHR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AEHR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.98% of US stocks).
AEHR Stock Summary
- AEHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.97 -- higher than just 5.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, AEHR has reported earnings growth of -2,619.82%, putting it ahead of only 0.65% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEHR's revenue has grown -50.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVEO, FSLR, STRM, SDPI, and XPER.
- Visit AEHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aehr.com.
AEHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AEHR's price/sales ratio is 122.64% higher, now standing at 11.8.
- AEHR's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
- AEHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHR.
AEHR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -11.08%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.48%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 72.12%.
The table below shows AEHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$5.62||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$6.21||Avg. volume||2,565,747|
|50-day MA||$3.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.49||Market Cap||140.41M|
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Company Bio
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, develops, manufactures, and sells test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry worldwide. Its systems are used to simultaneously perform parallel testing and burn-in of packaged integrated circuits (ICs), singulated bare dies, or ICs still in wafer form. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Fremont, California.
AEHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHR Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHR Social Stream
Latest AEHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aehr Test Systems that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHR as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, traders!
gorodenkoff/iStock via Getty ImagesWe told you over a year ago that an inflection point was approaching at Aehr Test Systems (AEHR). Well, it was, but the pandemic threw that up and delayed things by a year or so. But now it has well and truly arrived and our marketplace portfolio...
Jay_Zynism/iStock via Getty Images Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) shares are up 24% pre-market to $4.21 after the company announces receiving a $10.8 million single purchase order for production test and burn-in of silicon carbide power semiconductors for electric vehicles. The customer is identified only as a "leading Fortune 500 supplier of...
Aehr Test Systems received a $10.8 million order from a semiconductor company focused on the automotive sector.
Aehr Receives $10.8 Million Order for Production Test and Burn-in of Silicon Carbide Power Semiconductors for Electric Vehicles
FREMONT, Calif., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced it has received a $10.8 million single purchase order from its lead silicon carbide test and burn-in customer for multiple FOX-XP™ systems and full sets of WaferPak™ Contactors to meet their increased production capacity needs. This customer is a leading Fortune 500 supplier of semiconductor devices with a signifi
AEHR Price Returns