Aehr Test Systems (AEHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AEHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEHR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AEHR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AEHR Stock Summary
- AEHR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 742.3 -- higher than 95.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.67%, Aehr Test Systems's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.22% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Aehr Test Systems's share price is greater than that of 99.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aehr Test Systems, a group of peers worth examining would be MRAM, SWAV, CDXS, PEGA, and SPT.
- AEHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aehr Test Systems's official web site, go to www.aehr.com.
AEHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AEHR's price/sales ratio is 88.99% higher, now standing at 10.3.
- AEHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 99.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AEHR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 120.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHR.
AEHR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 70.62%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -162.47%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 44.3%.
The table below shows AEHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.6% of graded US stocks.
- AEHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 9th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AEMD, ITRI, and FCUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEHR.
The table below shows AEHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.42||52-week high||$27.09|
|Prev. close||$18.31||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$18.59||Avg. volume||2,950,230|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.76||Market Cap||462.62M|
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Company Bio
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, develops, manufactures, and sells test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry worldwide. Its systems are used to simultaneously perform parallel testing and burn-in of packaged integrated circuits (ICs), singulated bare dies, or ICs still in wafer form. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHR Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHR Social Stream
Latest AEHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aehr Test Systems that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHR as an investment opportunity.
Aehr Test Systems Joins PowerAmerica Institute to Support Advancing SiC and GaN Technologies for Next Generation Power Electronics and Electric Vehicles
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, is pleased to announce today that it has joined the PowerAmerica Institute (PowerAmerica), a public-private research initiative dedicated to accelerating the adoption of high performing, next generation silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) power electronics. The collaboration will result in bringing next generation sil
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced that President and CEO Gayn Erickson and CFO Ken Spink will be participating in the 10th Annual December CEO Summit taking place December 8, 2021 at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco. The conference is being held concurrently with SEMICON West 2021 and is an in-person event. The presentation material utilized a
Aehr Test Systems to Participate at Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Virtual Conference on November 16, 2021
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced that it will participate at the Craig-Hallum 12th Annual Alpha Select Virtual Conference on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. Aehr Test President and CEO Gayn Erickson and CFO Ken Spink will be hosting virtual meetings with investors throughout the day. “We look forward to discussing our semiconductor wafer level and si
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) Director Rhea J. Posedel sold 25,000 shares of the firms stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $24.91, for a total value of $622,750.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which 
Aehr Receives $7.6 Million Order for WaferPak™ Full Wafer Contactors to Support Wafer Level Test and Burn-in of Silicon Carbide Power Devices for Electric Vehicles
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced it has received a $7.6 million order from its lead silicon carbide test and burn-in customer for WaferPak™ full wafer Contactors to meet their increased production capacity needs. These WaferPaks are scheduled to be delivered over the next five months to accompany the FOX-XP systems previously ordered by this cust
AEHR Price Returns