Aehr Test Systems (AEHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEHR POWR Grades
- AEHR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- AEHR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AEHR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.35% of US stocks).
AEHR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AEHR is currently 677.2, higher than 99.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.33%, AEHR TEST SYSTEMS's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.54% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AEHR has reported earnings growth of 778.57%, putting it ahead of 97.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROKU, SPOT, ESTC, FLYW, and SEDG.
- Visit AEHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aehr.com.
AEHR Valuation Summary
- AEHR's EV/EBIT ratio is 83.8; this is 338.74% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AEHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 85.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHR.
AEHR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.53%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2088.08%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 495.57%.
The table below shows AEHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.6% of graded US stocks.
- AEHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 9th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AEMD, ITRI, and FCUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEHR.
The table below shows AEHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AEHR, see our AEHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
AEHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.22||52-week high||$40.69|
|Prev. close||$37.85||52-week low||$6.71|
|Day high||$38.72||Avg. volume||1,721,346|
|50-day MA||$33.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.34||Market Cap||1.03B|
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Company Bio
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, develops, manufactures, and sells test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry worldwide. Its systems are used to simultaneously perform parallel testing and burn-in of packaged integrated circuits (ICs), singulated bare dies, or ICs still in wafer form. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHR Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHR Social Stream
Latest AEHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEHR TEST SYSTEMS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHR as an investment opportunity.
Top Tech Stocks for April 2023
As inflation and interest rate concerns weigh on tech companies, these stocks lead the sector in value, growth, and momentum.
Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ:AEHR) Knows How To Allocate Capital Effectively
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
10 Small-Cap Stocks to Sell Now
In today’s Market 360, I’ll share an exciting phenomenon that is currently opening a window for huge gains in small caps.
Stock Trading Action Plan: Can The Market Bootstrap Itself To A Strong March Finish?
The Nasdaq defended gains, plus its budding rally attempt, as stock trading heads into what could be a strong final week of March.
MU Stock Climbs Off Lows Amid Earnings Optimism; Chip Leader AEHR Scores New High Ahead Of Results
MU stock has been in rally mode ahead of its upcoming earnings report with a relative strength line poking into new high ground.
AEHR Price Returns
Continue Researching AEHRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Aehr Test Systems's stock as an investment opportunity:
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...