Aehr Test Systems (AEHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEHR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AEHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEHR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- AEHR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AEHR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AEHR TEST SYSTEMS is higher than 97.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AEHR has reported earnings growth of -795.28%, putting it ahead of just 2.17% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEHR's revenue has grown 176.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.16% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QLYS, DOCS, ALGM, AXON, and BZ.
- AEHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AEHR TEST SYSTEMS's official web site, go to www.aehr.com.
AEHR Valuation Summary
- AEHR's price/earnings ratio is 66.7; this is 177.34% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AEHR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 69.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHR.
AEHR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.86%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 495.57%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 101.53%.
The table below shows AEHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.6% of graded US stocks.
- AEHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 9th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AEMD, ITRI, and FCUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEHR.
The table below shows AEHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.18||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$22.66||52-week low||$6.71|
|Day high||$24.90||Avg. volume||1,088,851|
|50-day MA||$20.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.35||Market Cap||664.83M|
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Company Bio
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, develops, manufactures, and sells test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry worldwide. Its systems are used to simultaneously perform parallel testing and burn-in of packaged integrated circuits (ICs), singulated bare dies, or ICs still in wafer form. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHR Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHR Social Stream
Latest AEHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEHR TEST SYSTEMS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHR as an investment opportunity.
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced that President and CEO Gayn Erickson will be participating in the 11th Annual NYC Summit being held on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Mastro’s in New York City. The presentation material utilized at the CEO Summit will be made available on the investor relations page of the Company’s website at www.aehr.com. About
Aehr Test Systems to Participate in the Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference in New York on November 17, 2022
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced that it will participate in the Craig-Hallum 13th Annual Alpha Select Conference taking place on November 17, 2022 at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. President and CEO Gayn Erickson and CFO Ken Spink will be hosting meetings with institutional investors throughout the day. “We look forward to discussing
Investors cheered the quarterly report released by this semiconductor testing equipment company that's involved in the EV supply chain.
Aehr Receives Over $4 Million in Orders for its FOX WaferPak™ Full Wafer Contactors to Support Production Test and Burn-in of Silicon Carbide Power Semiconductors for Electric Vehicles
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and reliability qualification equipment, today announced it has received $4.4 million in orders from its lead silicon carbide test and burn-in customer for multiple WaferPak™ full wafer Contactors to meet their increased production capacity needs for silicon carbide power semiconductors for the electric vehicle market. These WaferPak Contactors are expected to ship by t
Is Aehr Test Systems' (NASDAQ:AEHR) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Aehr Test Systems' (NASDAQ:AEHR) stock is up by a considerable 58% over the past three months. Given the company's...
AEHR Price Returns