Aehr Test Systems (AEHR): Price and Financial Metrics
AEHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.56||52-week high||$54.10|
|Prev. close||$45.38||52-week low||$13.08|
|Day high||$44.25||Avg. volume||1,329,120|
|50-day MA||$47.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.57||Market Cap||1.22B|
AEHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEHR POWR Grades
- AEHR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEHR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AEHR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.37% of US stocks).
AEHR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AEHR is currently 141.18, higher than 98.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.76, AEHR TEST SYSTEMS has a higher such ratio than 94.61% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 526.24%, AEHR TEST SYSTEMS's debt growth rate surpasses 97.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AEHR TEST SYSTEMS are CALX, NCNO, BMRN, KNSA, and DV.
- AEHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AEHR TEST SYSTEMS's official web site, go to www.aehr.com.
AEHR Valuation Summary
- AEHR's price/earnings ratio is 93; this is 255.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AEHR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 99.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEHR.
AEHR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.53%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2088.08%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 495.57%.
The table below shows AEHR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEHR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.6% of graded US stocks.
- AEHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.991 -- ranking 9th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AEMD, ITRI, and FCUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEHR.
The table below shows AEHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Company Bio
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, develops, manufactures, and sells test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry worldwide. Its systems are used to simultaneously perform parallel testing and burn-in of packaged integrated circuits (ICs), singulated bare dies, or ICs still in wafer form. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Fremont, California.
AEHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEHR Latest Social Stream
View Full AEHR Social Stream
Latest AEHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEHR TEST SYSTEMS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEHR as an investment opportunity.
Industrial stocks also tend to do well when there’s plenty of infrastructure spending – and that’s something that will continue for the next several years.
Aehr stock's strong price move and elevated trading volumes could create an opportunity for investors as it pulls back.
Exploring the intrinsic value of Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) and its market position
Aehr Receives Order from New Customer for FOX-NP™ Multi-Wafer Test and Burn-in System for Silicon Carbide MOSFETs
FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR), a worldwide supplier of semiconductor test and burn-in equipment, today announced it has received an initial customer order for a FOX-NP™ wafer level test and burn-in system, multiple WaferPak™ Contactors, and a FOX WaferPak Aligner to be used for engineering, qualification, and small lot production wafer level test and burn-in of their silicon carbide devices. The customer is a US-based multibillion-dollar sem
An In-depth Analysis of Its Market Value
AEHR Price Returns