Aehr Test Systems (AEHR): Price and Financial Metrics
AEHR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,769,377, Aehr Test Systems has a greater market value than merely 16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.38%, Aehr Test Systems's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.33% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Aehr Test Systems is reporting a growth rate of 123.95%; that's higher than 90.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEHR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NXGN, QADB, RWLK, MBII, and SCWX.
- Visit AEHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aehr.com.
AEHR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$2.78|
|Prev. close||$1.57||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||112,284|
|50-day MA||$1.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||39.64M|
Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Company Bio
Aehr Test Systems designs, engineers, develops, manufactures, and sells test and burn-in equipment used in the semiconductor industry worldwide. Its systems are used to simultaneously perform parallel testing and burn-in of packaged integrated circuits (ICs), singulated bare dies, or ICs still in wafer form. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Fremont, California.