Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEMD POWR Grades
- AEMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEMD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 58 days.
- AEMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.06% of US stocks).
AEMD Stock Summary
- AEMD has a higher market value than merely 5.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,938,199.
- With a price/sales ratio of 135.25, AETHLON MEDICAL INC has a higher such ratio than 97.87% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AETHLON MEDICAL INC comes in at -79.5%, a number that bests merely 1.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AETHLON MEDICAL INC are IDEX, PUMP, CVLG, MLP, and MEC.
- AEMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AETHLON MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.aethlonmedical.com.
AEMD Valuation Summary
- AEMD's price/sales ratio is 137.7; this is 6159.09% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 87 months, AEMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEMD.
AEMD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -68.14%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -87.92%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.58%.
The table below shows AEMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.25% of graded US stocks.
- AEMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 72nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FCUV, SYPR, and SENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEMD.
The table below shows AEMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$4.58|
|Prev. close||$0.71||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||1,652,957|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||11.32M|
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) Company Bio
Aethlon Medical, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases in the United States. The company is developing Aethlon Hemopurifier, a clinical-stage immunotherapeutic device that removes exosomes and life-threatening viruses from the human circulatory system. It is also developing TauSome, an exosomal biomarker candidate to diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy in living individuals. Aethlon Medical, Inc. has a collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh for studies related to head and neck cancer. The company is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AEMD Social Stream
Latest AEMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AETHLON MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEMD as an investment opportunity.
Company Executives Share Vision and Answer Questions Live at VirtualInvestorConferences.comNEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virtual Investor Conferences, the leading proprietary investor conference series, today announced the agenda for the upcoming Life Sciences Virtual Investor Conference to be held on September 15th. Individual investors, institutional investors, advisors, and analysts are invited to attend this virtual event showcasing live executive presentations from companies
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEMD), a medical therapeutic company focused on developing products to diagnose and treat cancer and life-threatening infectious diseases, today announced that it will be presenting at two investor conferences in September. These include the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference, being held virtually and in New York from Sept. 12-14, 2022, and the Life Sciences Investor Forum, being held virtually on Sept. 15, 2022. At both conferences, Steven La
By M. Marin NASDAQ:AEMD READ THE FULL AEMD RESEARCH REPORT Expanding the Potential Indications for Hemopurifier Treatment Aethlon Medical’s (NASDAQ:AEMD) clinical trials are moving forward and expanding, as AEMD continues to demonstrate the effectiveness of its lead product, the Aethlon Hemopurifier®, in a broad range of viruses and conditions in single patient emergency use cases and in in vitro
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Aethlon Medical, Inc.'s...
H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino reiterated a Buy rating on Aethlon Medical (AEMD - Research Report) today and set a price target of $9.00. The company's shares opened today at $1.32.According to TipRanks, Bernardino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.2% and a 36.60% success rate. Bernardino covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Eledon Pharmaceuticals, Achieve Life Sciences, and Seres Therapeutics.Aethlon Medical has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.50, representing a 392.42% upside. In a report released yesterday, Maxim Group also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $4.00 price target.
AEMD Price Returns