Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AEMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.92% of US stocks.
- AEMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- AEMD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.15% of US stocks).
AEMD Stock Summary
- For AEMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Aethlon Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Aethlon Medical Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aethlon Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTE, HUSA, PED, SOI, and AINC.
- Visit AEMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aethlonmedical.com.
AEMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AEMD's price/sales ratio is 537% higher, now standing at 72.3.
- Over the past 75 months, AEMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.3.
- AEMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.9 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEMD.
AEMD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -27.14%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 352.83%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -97.34%.
The table below shows AEMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.91% of graded US stocks.
- AEMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 72nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- RLBY, TKOI, and IIVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEMD.
The table below shows AEMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$3.50||52-week low||$1.29|
|Day high||$3.58||Avg. volume||2,383,197|
|50-day MA||$4.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.01||Market Cap||53.08M|
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) Company Bio
Aethlon Medical, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases in the United States. The company is developing Aethlon Hemopurifier, a clinical-stage immunotherapeutic device that removes exosomes and life-threatening viruses from the human circulatory system. It is also developing TauSome, an exosomal biomarker candidate to diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy in living individuals. Aethlon Medical, Inc. has a collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh for studies related to head and neck cancer. The company is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AEMD Social Stream
Latest AEMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aethlon Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEMD as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEMD), a medical technology company focused on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases, today announced that it will be presenting at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Virtual Conference. The conference is being held virtually from September 13-15, 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 10 penny stocks Redditors are buying in August. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Penny Stocks Redditors are Buying in August. Retail investors, who use internet platforms like Reddit for stock research purposes, now control close to one-fifth of […]
By M. Marin NASDAQ:AEMD READ THE FULL AEMD RESEARCH REPORT 1Q FY 2022 Results Aethlon Medical (NASDAQ:AEMD) announced results for 1Q FY 2022 (fiscal year ends March) and provided a business update. AEMD generated total revenue of about $132,000. Roughly $115,000 was from government contracts related to AEMD’s phase 2 melanoma cancer contract. In addition, the company recorded revenue of about
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEMD), a medical technology company focused on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended June 30, 2021 and provided an update on recent developments.
AEMD Price Returns