Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEMD POWR Grades
- AEMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.64% of US stocks.
- AEMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 117 days.
- AEMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AEMD Stock Summary
- Aethlon Medical Inc's market capitalization of $22,650,100 is ahead of only 3.9% of US-listed equities.
- AEMD's price/sales ratio is 71.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aethlon Medical Inc comes in at -62.09%, a number that bests only 2.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aethlon Medical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVLG, MLP, GRWG, PSB, and MEC.
- AEMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aethlon Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.aethlonmedical.com.
AEMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AEMD's price/sales ratio is 537% higher, now standing at 72.3.
- Over the past 75 months, AEMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.3.
- AEMD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.9 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEMD.
AEMD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -97.34%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 352.83%.
The table below shows AEMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.25% of graded US stocks.
- AEMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 72nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FCUV, SYPR, and SENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEMD.
The table below shows AEMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||223,053|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||18.03M|
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) Company Bio
Aethlon Medical, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases in the United States. The company is developing Aethlon Hemopurifier, a clinical-stage immunotherapeutic device that removes exosomes and life-threatening viruses from the human circulatory system. It is also developing TauSome, an exosomal biomarker candidate to diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy in living individuals. Aethlon Medical, Inc. has a collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh for studies related to head and neck cancer. The company is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AEMD Social Stream
Latest AEMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aethlon Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEMD as an investment opportunity.
By M. Marin NASDAQ:AEMD READ THE FULL AEMD RESEARCH REPORT Several medical centers actively screening patients for enrollment Aethlon Medical (NASDAQ:AEMD) hosted a call and provided a business update yesterday. The company’s lead product is the Hemopurifier®, an extracorporeal (i.e. outside of the body) blood filtration device that is designed to selectively remove harmful particles from the
No summary available.
Aethlon Medical press release (NASDAQ:AEMD): FQ3 GAAP EPS of -$0.16 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $0.02M (-96.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.19M.
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEMD), a company developing medical technology to treat cancer and life-threatening infectious diseases, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended December 31, 2021 and provided an update on recent developments.
Aethlon Medical (NASDAQ:AEMD) is scheduled to announce Q3 earnings results on Monday, February 14th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.14 (+30.0% Y/Y) and the
AEMD Price Returns