Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AEMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.82% of US stocks.
- AEMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AEMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AEMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aethlon Medical Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.51% of US stocks.
- AEMD's price/sales ratio is 80.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Aethlon Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aethlon Medical Inc are HUSA, AMSC, PED, FI, and SNES.
- AEMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aethlon Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.aethlonmedical.com.
AEMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.20||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$5.36||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||3,131,134|
|50-day MA||$2.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.10||Market Cap||63.08M|
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) Company Bio
Aethlon Medical, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases in the United States. The company is developing Aethlon Hemopurifier, a clinical-stage immunotherapeutic device that removes exosomes and life-threatening viruses from the human circulatory system. It is also developing TauSome, an exosomal biomarker candidate to diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy in living individuals. Aethlon Medical, Inc. has a collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh for studies related to head and neck cancer. The company is based in San Diego, California.
AEMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AEMD Social Stream
Latest AEMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aethlon Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEMD as an investment opportunity.
Opthea, Kindred Biosciences leads healthcare gainers; Inhibikase Therapeutics, Paratek Pharmaceuticals among major losers
Gainers: Opthea (OPT) +47%, Kindred Biosciences (KIN) +45%, Aprea Therapeutics (APRE) +38%, Altimmune (ALT) +21%, BriaCell Therapeutics (BCTX) +15%.Losers: Inhibikase Therapeutics (IKT) -24%, Paratek Pharmaceuticals (PRTK) -14%, Fusion Pharmaceuticals (FUSN) -14%, Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) -11%, Aethlon Medical (AEMD) -8%....
No summary available.
Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, student Thushira Kumarage joins Yahoo Finance's Myles Udland, Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi to discuss retail trading and meme stocks.
Welcome back, investors!
After surging 400% yesterday, Aethlon Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
AEMD Price Returns