Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD): Price and Financial Metrics
AEMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$0.33||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$0.37||Avg. volume||1,081,451|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||8.16M|
AEMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEMD Stock Summary
- AEMD has a market capitalization of $7,258,314 -- more than approximately only 2.92% of US stocks.
- AEMD's price/sales ratio is 553.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEMD's revenue has grown -95.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AETHLON MEDICAL INC are SOI, ISUN, HUT, LKNCY, and NEX.
- AEMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AETHLON MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.aethlonmedical.com.
AEMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AEMD's price/earnings ratio is 102.49% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- Over the past 96 months, AEMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEMD.
AEMD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -93.28%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -44.38%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -63.42%.
The table below shows AEMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.25% of graded US stocks.
- AEMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 72nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FCUV, SYPR, and SENS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEMD.
The table below shows AEMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AEMD, see our AEMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) Company Bio
Aethlon Medical, Inc., a medical technology company, focuses on developing products to diagnose and treat life and organ threatening diseases in the United States. The company is developing Aethlon Hemopurifier, a clinical-stage immunotherapeutic device that removes exosomes and life-threatening viruses from the human circulatory system. It is also developing TauSome, an exosomal biomarker candidate to diagnose chronic traumatic encephalopathy in living individuals. Aethlon Medical, Inc. has a collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh for studies related to head and neck cancer. The company is based in San Diego, California.
AEMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AEMD Social Stream
Latest AEMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AETHLON MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEMD as an investment opportunity.
Aethlon Medical to Present at the 13th Annual LD Micro Invitational
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEMD), a medical therapeutic company focused on developing products to diagnose and treat cancer and life-threatening infectious diseases, today announced that Guy Cipriani, Senior Vice President and Chief Business Officer, and James Frakes, Chief Financial Officer, will present a company overview at the 13th Annual LD Micro Invitational on Wednesday, June 7, 2023, at 1:30 PM PT.
Aethlon Medical Receives Ethics Board Approval to Add Second Site to its Ongoing Clinical Trial of its Hemopurifier® to Treat Severe COVID-19 in India
Aethlon Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEMD), a medical therapeutic company focused on developing products to diagnose and treat cancer and life threatening infectious diseases, today announced that it has received Ethics Review Board (ERB) approval from the Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), for a second site for its ongoing clinical trial of Aethlon's Hemopurifier® to treat severe COVID-19 in India.
Aethlon Medical Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.12 loss per share (vs US$0.16 loss in 3Q 2022)
Aethlon Medical ( NASDAQ:AEMD ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$2.85m (loss widened by...
Analysts Expect Aethlon Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:AEMD) To Breakeven Soon
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Aethlon Medical, Inc.'s...
AEMD: New CRO to Help Advance Studies; Expanded Team to Facilitate Efforts
By M. Marin NASDAQ:AEMD READ THE FULL AEMD RESEARCH REPORT New CRO to facilitate study of the Hemopurifier® in a range of cancers To advance its medical device, the HemoPurifier®, through clinical studies towards potential regulatory approval and commercialization, Aethlon Medical’s (NASDAQ:AEMD) has launched several recent initiatives. Among other steps, the company has: ▪ Embarked on launching
AEMD Price Returns
Continue Researching AEMDWant to do more research on Aethlon Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aethlon Medical Inc (AEMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aethlon Medical Inc (AEMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aethlon Medical Inc (AEMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...