Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AERI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AERI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.15% of US stocks.
- AERI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AERI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.94% of US stocks).
AERI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AERI is -1.47 -- better than merely 4.35% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.38 for AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for only 3% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 118.21%, a number that bests 92.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EMKR, ACER, MRIN, WISA, and IPGP.
- Visit AERI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aeriepharma.com.
AERI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AERI's price/sales ratio is 89.47% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 108 months, AERI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AERI.
AERI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.76%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 95.52%.
The table below shows AERI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.87% of graded US stocks.
- AERI's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 175th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, AMGN, and AMRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AERI.
The table below shows AERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.12||52-week high||$15.37|
|Prev. close||$15.14||52-week low||$4.81|
|Day high||$15.15||Avg. volume||1,033,646|
|50-day MA||$11.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||746.32M|
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) Company Bio
Aerie Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AERI Latest Social Stream
View Full AERI Social Stream
Latest AERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AERI as an investment opportunity.
The double-digit run for biotech stocks off a June bottom is great — until you realize you could've netted more by investing in the best.
Aurinia Pharmaceutical (AUPH) receives marketing authorization from the European Union for its orally administered CNI immunosuppressant, Lupkynis, for treating lupus nephritis.
Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) reports positive top-line data from a phase I single-dose ascending study of its lead candidate RGLS8429 in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals to Host Key Opinion Leader Event on Dry Eye Disease: Current Landscape, Unmet Needs, and Emerging Treatment Options
DURHAM, N.C., September 13, 2022--Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AERI), a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of first-in-class ophthalmic therapies, today announced that it will host a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) webinar on Friday, September 23, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) receives FDA approval for its drug candidate, Rolvedon (eflapergrastim), for treating chemotherapy-induced neutropenia.
AERI Price Returns
Continue Researching AERIWant to see what other sources are saying about Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch