Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AERI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AERI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- AERI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AERI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.48% of US stocks).
AERI Stock Summary
- AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.68% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than 96.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.54 for AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AERI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALKS, ALLT, PTE, DAIO, and EMKR.
- Visit AERI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aeriepharma.com.
AERI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AERI's price/sales ratio is 89.47% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 110 months, AERI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AERI.
AERI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -63.49%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 473.74%.
The table below shows AERI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.87% of graded US stocks.
- AERI's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 175th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, AMGN, and AMRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AERI.
The table below shows AERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$15.37|
|Prev. close||$15.24||52-week low||$4.81|
|Day high||$15.25||Avg. volume||974,748|
|50-day MA||$15.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.11||Market Cap||753.61M|
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) Company Bio
Aerie Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AERI Latest Social Stream
View Full AERI Social Stream
Latest AERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AERIE PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AERI as an investment opportunity.
Former executives at Aerie Pharmaceuticals are in line for major payouts totaling millions of dollars now that the merger with Alcon is complete.
Alcon Completes Acquisition of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Strengthening Company’s Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Business
Leveraging Alcon’s robust commercial capabilities and resources to drive further growth and access to Rocklatan and Rhopressa Acquisition adds pharmaceutical research and development capabilities and further expertise for future product pipeline Expands Alcon’s presence in the $20 billion global ophthalmic pharmaceutical category1 Alcon, the global leader in eye care dedicated to helping people see brilliantly, announced […] The post Alcon Completes Acquisition of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Strengthening Company’s Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Business appeared first on AiThority .
Alcon Completes Acquisition of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Strengthening Company’s Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Business
GENEVA, November 22, 2022--Alcon Completes Acquisition of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Strengthening Company’s Ophthalmic Pharmaceutical Business
Aerie Pharmaceuticals'' (AERI) likely last day of trading on the Nasdaq will be on Nov. 18 as part of its merger with Alcon (ALC).
Needham analyst Serge Belanger maintained a Hold rating on Aerie Pharma (AERI - Research Report) today. The company's shares opened today at $15.21.Belanger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Cytokinetics, and Aerie Pharma. According to TipRanks, Belanger has an average return of -5.0% and a 37.76% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Aerie Pharma is a Hold with an average price target of $15.25.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Aerie Pharma's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $33.31 million and a GAAP net loss of $19.37 million.
AERI Price Returns
Continue Researching AERIWant to see what other sources are saying about Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch