Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AERI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AERI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.91% of US stocks.
- AERI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AERI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AERI Stock Summary
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.53% of US listed stocks.
- AERI's price/sales ratio is 8.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 79.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.28 for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AERI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCM, NETE, PCSB, AFIB, and PFIS.
- AERI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.aeriepharma.com.
AERI Valuation Summary
- AERI's price/earnings ratio is -4.1; this is 112.06% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 94 months, AERI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.5.
- Over the past 94 months, AERI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AERI.
AERI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -8.95%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.46%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -44.7%.
The table below shows AERI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.78||52-week high||$21.30|
|Prev. close||$15.86||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$15.97||Avg. volume||581,585|
|50-day MA||$16.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.65||Market Cap||739.97M|
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) Company Bio
Aerie Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Irvine, California.
AERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AERI Latest Social Stream
View Full AERI Social Stream
Latest AERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AERI as an investment opportunity.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
DURHAM, N.C., July 28, 2021--Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AERI), an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with open-angle glaucoma, ocular surface diseases and retinal diseases, announced today that its first quarter 2021 financial results will be released after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Following the release, the Company will host a live conference call
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation at the Ophthalmology Innovation Summit European Innovation Showcase
DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AERI), an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with open-angle glaucoma, ocular surface diseases and retinal diseases, today announced that David A. Hollander, M.D., M.B.A., Chief Research & Development Officer presented an overview on Aeries globalization outlook at the Ophthalmology Innovation Summit Europea
No summary available.
Ophthalmic Drugs Market Impressive Gains including key players- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc., Abbive (Allergan), Bausch Health, Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Latest released, the research study on Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market Report Forecast 2021 - 2025, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Ophthalmic Drugs Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis
DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AERI), an ophthalmic pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with open-angle glaucoma, ocular surface diseases and retinal diseases today announced the appointment of Leon J. Atencia, Director of Regulatory Affairs, reporting to Emma Beausang, Aeries Vice President of Regulatory Affairs. Mr. Atencia will be responsible for clini
AERI Price Returns
Continue Researching AERIWant to see what other sources are saying about Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch