Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AERI POWR Grades
- AERI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.47% of US stocks.
- AERI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- AERI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.38% of US stocks).
AERI Stock Summary
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.79% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -14.89 for Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AERI is more volatile than 86.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMWL, VIVE, PTE, OM, and IDN.
- Visit AERI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aeriepharma.com.
AERI Valuation Summary
- AERI's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.3; this is 118.09% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AERI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 96 months.
- Over the past 96 months, AERI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AERI.
AERI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -151.49%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 159.11%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.56%.
The table below shows AERI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AERI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AERI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.87% of graded US stocks.
- AERI's asset turnover comes in at 0.255 -- ranking 175th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, AMGN, and AMRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AERI.
The table below shows AERI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AERI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.71||52-week high||$21.30|
|Prev. close||$6.73||52-week low||$6.39|
|Day high||$6.81||Avg. volume||1,029,016|
|50-day MA||$8.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.44||Market Cap||317.77M|
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) Company Bio
Aerie Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AERI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AERI Latest Social Stream
View Full AERI Social Stream
Latest AERI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AERI as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -1.98.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Aerie Pharma (AERI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Aerie Pharma (AERI) Needham analyst Serge Belanger assigned a Buy rating to Aerie Pharma on December 27 and set a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $7.02. According to TipRanks.
In a report released today, Serge Belanger from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Aerie Pharma (AERI – Research Report), with a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $7.13. According to TipRanks.com, Belanger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.9% and a 41.7% success rate. Belanger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, and Collegium Pharmaceutical. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Aerie Pharma with a $24.00 average price target. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> Aerie Pharma's market cap is currently $339.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grant to Chief Executive Officer Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
DURHAM, N.C., December 22, 2021--Aerie Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grant to Chief Executive Officer Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
TBJ Plus: New CEO takes helm at Durham pharma; $1.5B deal has Triangle link; Big name change in Wilmington
DURHAM PHARMA NAMES NEW CEO: A Durham company looking to grow its glaucoma treatment has a new leader. Aerie Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AERI) has named Raj Kannan its next chief executive officer. Kannan officially took the helm this week and brings over 25 years of experience leading and developing companies in the U.S. and globally.
AERI Price Returns
Continue Researching AERIWant to see what other sources are saying about Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch