Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI): Price and Financial Metrics
AERI Stock Summary
- AERI's price/sales ratio is 19.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,080.55%, Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.43% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AERI's revenue has grown 513.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc are FLXN, PRTK, YY, IBIO, and RNWK.
- AERI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.aeriepharma.com.
AERI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AERI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.01||52-week high||$50.10|
|Prev. close||$19.45||52-week low||$17.15|
|Day high||$19.55||Avg. volume||740,928|
|50-day MA||$22.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.78||Market Cap||880.56M|
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) Company Bio
Aerie Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Irvine, California.