The AES Corporation (AES): Price and Financial Metrics
AES Stock Summary
- AES has a higher market value than 85.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,707,893,435.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aes Corp is higher than it is for about 98.16% of US stocks.
- AES's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GECC, HRZN, OXSQ, EAF, and DKL.
- Visit AES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aes.com.
AES Stock Price Chart More Charts
AES Price/Volume Stats
The AES Corporation (AES) Company Bio
AES Corporation owns and/or operates power plants to generate and sell power to customers, such as utilities, industrial users, and other intermediaries in the United States, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.