ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AETUF POWR Grades
- AETUF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- AETUF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AETUF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
AETUF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arc Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 14.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arc Resources Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -225.69%; that's higher than merely 8.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arc Resources Ltd comes in at -7.98%, a number that bests only 11.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AETUF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRMD, HNP, OVV, EURN, and UHAL.
- AETUF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arc Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.arcresources.com.
AETUF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AETUF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.03||52-week high||$18.23|
|Prev. close||$13.59||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$13.70||Avg. volume||107,977|
|50-day MA||$14.16||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||8.87B|
ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF) Company Bio
ARC Resources Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, acquires, develops, and holds interest in petroleum and natural gas properties and assets in Canada. The company holds interests in the Montney properties located in northeast British Columbia and northern Alberta; and Cardium properties in the Pembina area of Alberta. As of December 31, 2019, it had proved plus probable reserves of 909.9 millions of barrels of oil equivalent. ARC Resources Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AETUF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AETUF Latest Social Stream
View Full AETUF Social Stream
Latest AETUF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arc Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AETUF as an investment opportunity.
ARC Resources Ltd.'s (TSE:ARX) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
ARC Resources (TSE:ARX) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 21% over the last...
In a report released today, Jeremy Mccrea from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on ARC Resources (AETUF – Research Report), with a price target of C$17.50. The company's shares closed last Friday at $11.58, close to its 52-week high of $12.62. According to TipRanks.com, Mccrea is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.7% and a 53.0% success rate. Mccrea covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Tamarack Valley Energy, Headwater Exploration, and Crescent Point Energy. Currently, the analyst consensus on ARC Resources is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $14.53, which is a 21.1% upside from current levels.
ARC Resources <
Arc Resources press release (AETUF): Q4 GAAP EPS of C$0.96.Revenue of C$1.78B (+405.8% Y/Y).ARC delivered average production of 345,831 boe per day (62 per cent natural gas and 38…
CALGARY, AB – ( TSX: ARX ) ARC Resources Ltd. (“ARC” or the “Company”) today reported its fourth quarter and year-end 2021 financial and operational results as well as its […]
AETUF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|