ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AETUF POWR Grades
- AETUF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- AETUF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- AETUF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.63% of US stocks).
AETUF Stock Summary
- AETUF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.97 -- higher than only 15.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, AETUF has reported earnings growth of -194.43%, putting it ahead of merely 10.65% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AETUF's revenue has grown -14.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 14.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arc Resources Ltd are TRMD, EXTN, UHAL, TEO, and CPLG.
- Visit AETUF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcresources.com.
AETUF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AETUF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.79||52-week high||$9.10|
|Prev. close||$8.58||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$8.82||Avg. volume||66,923|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||6.37B|
ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF) Company Bio
ARC Resources Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, acquires, develops, and holds interest in petroleum and natural gas properties and assets in Canada. The company holds interests in the Montney properties located in northeast British Columbia and northern Alberta; and Cardium properties in the Pembina area of Alberta. As of December 31, 2019, it had proved plus probable reserves of 909.9 millions of barrels of oil equivalent. ARC Resources Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AETUF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AETUF Latest Social Stream
View Full AETUF Social Stream
Latest AETUF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arc Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AETUF as an investment opportunity.
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy ARC Resources Ltd. (TSE:ARX) For Its Upcoming Dividend
ARC Resources Ltd. ( TSE:ARX ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. The ex-dividend date is usually set to be...
Oil and gas prices are up and Canadians should look to scoop up red-hot energy stocks like Arc Resources Ltd. (TSX:ARX) and others today. The post 3 Hot Energy Stocks to Add to Your TFSA Today appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
(TSX: ARX) ARC Resources Ltd. ("ARC") confirms a quarterly dividend amount of $0.066 per share for October 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 30, 2021, representing a 10 per cent increase from ARC's previous quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share. The ex-dividend date is September 28, 2021. At September 15, 2021, the trailing 12-month payments to shareholders total $0.24 per share.
Here''s why Arc Resources (TSX:ARX) is certainly one of the best energy stocks to consider in Canada and perhaps the world. The post 1 of the Best Canadian Energy Stocks Is Poised to Take Off appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
(TSX: ARX) ARC Resources Ltd. ("ARC" or the "Company") announced today that the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") has accepted the notice filed by ARC to commence a normal course issuer bid ("NCIB"). The NCIB allows ARC to purchase up to 72,236,753 of its outstanding common shares ("Common Shares"), representing 10 per cent of the Company's public float, over a 12-month period commencing September 1, 2021.
AETUF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|