ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AETUF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AETUF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AETUF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AETUF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 56.54% of US stocks).
AETUF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.36, Arc Resources Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 14.15% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arc Resources Ltd is higher than only 15.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AETUF has reported earnings growth of -194.43%, putting it ahead of just 10.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arc Resources Ltd are AGO, CPG, APLE, NEXA, and EQT.
- AETUF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arc Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.arcresources.com.
AETUF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AETUF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.11||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$8.05||52-week low||$3.22|
|Day high||$8.14||Avg. volume||50,561|
|50-day MA||$7.29||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$5.78||Market Cap||2.86B|
ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF) Company Bio
ARC Resources Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, acquires, develops, and holds interest in petroleum and natural gas properties and assets in Canada. The company holds interests in the Montney properties located in northeast British Columbia and northern Alberta; and Cardium properties in the Pembina area of Alberta. As of December 31, 2019, it had proved plus probable reserves of 909.9 millions of barrels of oil equivalent. ARC Resources Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
AETUF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AETUF Latest Social Stream
View Full AETUF Social Stream
Latest AETUF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arc Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AETUF as an investment opportunity.
(TSX: ARX) ARC Resources Ltd. ("ARC") confirms a quarterly dividend amount of $0.06 per share for July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 30, 2021. The ex-dividend date is June 29, 2021. At June 15, 2021, the trailing 12-month payments to shareholders total $0.24 per share.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
(TSX: ARX) ARC Resources Ltd. ("ARC" or the "Company") today reported its first quarter 2021 financial and operational results and 2021 guidance following the successful close of its strategic Montney combination (the "Business Combination") with Seven Generations Energy Ltd. ("Seven Generations").
- Senior-level energy executive with experience in oil and gas operations, business development, engineering and finance - MONTREAL, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xebec Adsorption Inc. (TSX: XBC) (“Xebec”), a global provider of clean energy solutions, is pleased to announce that Ms. Karen Nielsen has joined Xebec’s Board of Directors effective today. Ms. Nielsen was formerly the Chief Development Officer at Seven Generations Energy Ltd (TSX: VII), an energy producer dedicated to stakeholder service, responsible development and generating strong returns. She is also a non-executive lead director at Crew Energy (TSX: CR), a light oil and natural gas producer operating and based in Western Canada. “Having spent the majority of my career in the traditional oil and gas space, I am excit...
ARC Resources Closes Strategic Montney Combination With Seven Generations
AETUF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|