ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF): Price and Financial Metrics
AETUF Stock Summary
- AETUF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1 -- higher than just 6.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arc Resources Ltd is higher than just 11.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arc Resources Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -194.43%; that's higher than only 10.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AETUF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMAB, CACC, RDN, HNP, and AR.
- AETUF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arc Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.arcresources.com.
AETUF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AETUF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.08||52-week high||$6.90|
|Prev. close||$6.13||52-week low||$3.22|
|Day high||$6.16||Avg. volume||35,712|
|50-day MA||$6.03||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$4.99||Market Cap||2.15B|
ARC Resources Ltd. (AETUF) Company Bio
ARC Resources Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, acquires, develops, and holds interest in petroleum and natural gas properties and assets in Canada. The company holds interests in the Montney properties located in northeast British Columbia and northern Alberta; and Cardium properties in the Pembina area of Alberta. As of December 31, 2019, it had proved plus probable reserves of 909.9 millions of barrels of oil equivalent. ARC Resources Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
AETUF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AETUF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Arc Resources Ltd ranked in the 100st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 95932.67% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AETUF, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1 years comes in at 2.29%; that's greater than 95.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Arc Resources Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 10.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AETUF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AETUF Latest Social Stream
View Full AETUF Social Stream
Latest AETUF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arc Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AETUF as an investment opportunity.
- Senior-level energy executive with experience in oil and gas operations, business development, engineering and finance - MONTREAL, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xebec Adsorption Inc. (TSX: XBC) (“Xebec”), a global provider of clean energy solutions, is pleased to announce that Ms. Karen Nielsen has joined Xebec’s Board of Directors effective today. Ms. Nielsen was formerly the Chief Development Officer at Seven Generations Energy Ltd (TSX: VII), an energy producer dedicated to stakeholder service, responsible development and generating strong returns. She is also a non-executive lead director at Crew Energy (TSX: CR), a light oil and natural gas producer operating and based in Western Canada. “Having spent the majority of my career in the traditional oil and gas space, I am excit...
ARC Resources Closes Strategic Montney Combination With Seven Generations
S&P Dow Jones Indices announces the following changes to the S&P/TSX Composite Index:
Every investor in ARC Resources Ltd. ( TSE:ARX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions...
Photo by Aisylu Akhmadieva/iStock via Getty Images The Western Canadian energy sector is likely the only sector in the entire market that has performed worse than the US energy sector during the biggest bull-market of our lifetimes. Western Canadian natural gas producers have been hit particularly hard as they have...
AETUF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AETUFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Arc Resources Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!