ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (AEY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEY POWR Grades
- AEY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 63.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 173 days.
- AEY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AEY Stock Summary
- AEY has a higher market value than merely 4.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,277,520.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AEY is 5.68 -- better than 93.8% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Addvantage Technologies Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Addvantage Technologies Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WYY, WSTG, AIR, LOPE, and SXI.
- Visit AEY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.addvantagetechnologies.com.
AEY Valuation Summary
- AEY's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 88.68% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AEY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AEY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEY.
AEY Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.65%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 24.72%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 72.09%.
The table below shows AEY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$4.24|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$2.53||Avg. volume||84,612|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||30.15M|
ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (AEY) Company Bio
ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, distributes and services electronics and hardware for the telecommunications industry in the United States, Canada, Central America, Asia, Europe, Mexico, South America, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Wireless Infrastructure Services and Telecommunications. The Wireless Infrastructure Services segment provides turn-key wireless infrastructure services for U.S. wireless carriers, communication tower companies, national integrators, and original equipment manufacturers. This segment also offers installation, upgradation, and maintenance of technology on cell sites; and the construction of new small cells for 5G. The Telecommunications segment provides central office equipment that include optical transport, switching, and data center equipment for communication networks; customer premise equipment, such as integrated access devices, channel banks, Internet protocol private branch exchange phones, and routers; and decommissioning services for surplus and obsolete telecom equipment. The company was formerly known as ADDvantage Media Group, Inc. and changed its name to ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. in December 1999. ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in Carrollton, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEY Latest Social Stream
View Full AEY Social Stream
Latest AEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Addvantage Technologies Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEY as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Will Most Likely Find ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AEY) CEO Compensation Acceptable
ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AEY ) has exhibited strong share price growth in the past few years...
(RTTNews) - ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (AEY) has named Michael Rutledge as the company''s Chief Financial Officer, effective September 7, 2021. Rutledge joins ADDvantage from SomnoMed Group, where he served as Vice President, Finance for the past five years. Previously, Michael Rutledge spent two years as CFO at BG Staffing.
Proven Financial Leader Brings SEC Reporting and Big 4 Accounting Experience to ADDvantage Proven Financial Leader Brings SEC Reporting and Big 4 Accounting Experience to ADDvantage
CARROLLTON, Texas, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEY) (ADDvantage Technologies or the Company) today announced that its Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan has been forgiven.
Earnings results for ADDvantage Technologies Group , Analyst Opinion on ADDvantage Technologies Group , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:AEY), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post may delivered a positive earnings surprise ADDvantage Technologies Group (NASDAQ:AEY) appeared first on .
AEY Price Returns
Continue Researching AEYWant to do more research on Addvantage Technologies Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Addvantage Technologies Group Inc (AEY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Addvantage Technologies Group Inc (AEY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Addvantage Technologies Group Inc (AEY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch