AudioEye, Inc. (AEYE): Price and Financial Metrics
AEYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.10||52-week high||$7.89|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$3.37|
|Day high||$4.28||Avg. volume||28,870|
|50-day MA||$4.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||48.74M|
AEYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEYE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AEYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEYE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AEYE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
AEYE Stock Summary
- AUDIOEYE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.39% of US listed stocks.
- For AEYE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.43%, AUDIOEYE INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANIK, LVOX, BMRA, KRMD, and NVVE.
- Visit AEYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.audioeye.com.
AEYE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AEYE's price/sales ratio is 18.18% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 63 months, AEYE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEYE.
AEYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEYE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.04% of graded US stocks.
- AEYE's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 149th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- IAIC, CTXS, and CVLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEYE.
The table below shows AEYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AudioEye, Inc. (AEYE) Company Bio
AudioEye, Inc. provides Web accessibility solutions to Internet, print, broadcast, and other media to people regardless of their network connection, device, location, or disabilities in the United States. The company develops patented Internet content publication and distribution software that enables conversion of media into accessible formats, as well as allows for real time distribution on various Internet connected devices. It provides AudioEye Ally Platform, which consists of Digital Accessibility Platform and Ally Managed Service that are offered as an Internet cloud software as a service to Website owners, publishers, developers, and operators. The company's Digital Accessibility Platform, a self-service solution for clients who want to own the accessibility process from beginning to end and puts the power of accessibility issue tracking, auditing, and remediation in the hands of developers to enhance the usability and accessibility of their Web infrastructure. Its Ally Managed Service allows AudioEye accessibility engineers and AT usability testers to do heavy lifting. The company also markets and sells managed services comprising product support, accessibility training from accessibility engineers and subject matter experts, manual assistive technology usability testing, video transcription and captioning, PDF accessibility solutions, audio description authoring, accessibility help desk, and others. It serves directly, as well as through strategic business and development referral partners to corporate enterprises; educational institutions; federal, state, and local governments and agencies; and not-for-profit organizations. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona.
AEYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEYE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEYE Social Stream
Latest AEYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUDIOEYE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEYE as an investment opportunity.
AudioEye, Inc. (NASDAQ:AEYE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 4, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to AudioEye’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Joining us for today’s call are AudioEye’s CEO, Mr. David Moradi; and CFO, Ms. Kelly Georgevich. Following their remarks, we will open the call for questions from the Company publishing analysts. […]
Q3 2023 AudioEye Inc Earnings Call
Company anticipates continued ARR growth and positive free cash flow in the fourth quarter
AudioEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEYE) ("AudioEye" or the "Company"), the industry-leading enterprise SaaS accessibility company, reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
AudioEye, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEYE) (the "Company"), the industry-leading enterprise SaaS accessibility company, will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
AEYE Price Returns