AudioEye, Inc. (AEYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEYE POWR Grades
- AEYE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 41.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AEYE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AEYE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AEYE Stock Summary
- AEYE's went public 2.9 years ago, making it older than merely 7.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.98%, Audioeye Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.62% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEYE's revenue has grown 68.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRTC, HYRE, DRIO, PI, and XAIR.
- AEYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Audioeye Inc's official web site, go to www.audioeye.com.
AEYE Valuation Summary
- AEYE's price/earnings ratio is -19.8; this is 150.25% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AEYE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 35 months.
- Over the past 35 months, AEYE's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEYE.
AEYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.64||52-week high||$44.37|
|Prev. close||$13.86||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$14.07||Avg. volume||125,889|
|50-day MA||$16.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.45||Market Cap||148.73M|
AudioEye, Inc. (AEYE) Company Bio
AudioEye, Inc. provides Web accessibility solutions to Internet, print, broadcast, and other media to people regardless of their network connection, device, location, or disabilities in the United States. The company develops patented Internet content publication and distribution software that enables conversion of media into accessible formats, as well as allows for real time distribution on various Internet connected devices. It provides AudioEye Ally Platform, which consists of Digital Accessibility Platform and Ally Managed Service that are offered as an Internet cloud software as a service to Website owners, publishers, developers, and operators. The company's Digital Accessibility Platform, a self-service solution for clients who want to own the accessibility process from beginning to end and puts the power of accessibility issue tracking, auditing, and remediation in the hands of developers to enhance the usability and accessibility of their Web infrastructure. Its Ally Managed Service allows AudioEye accessibility engineers and AT usability testers to do heavy lifting. The company also markets and sells managed services comprising product support, accessibility training from accessibility engineers and subject matter experts, manual assistive technology usability testing, video transcription and captioning, PDF accessibility solutions, audio description authoring, accessibility help desk, and others. It serves directly, as well as through strategic business and development referral partners to corporate enterprises; educational institutions; federal, state, and local governments and agencies; and not-for-profit organizations. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona.
AEYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEYE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEYE Social Stream
Latest AEYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Audioeye Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEYE as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
AudioEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEYE), the industry-leading digital accessibility platform, today announced Kelly Georgevich has joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer. Drawing on her leadership at startups and mature companies, Kelly will lead AudioEye's finances and revenue streams to support the Company's growth and its mission to make digital content accessible to everyone.
AudioEye (AEYE) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
Does the June share price for AudioEye, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AEYE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
AudioEye (AEYE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AEYE Price Returns