AudioEye, Inc. (AEYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AEYE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AEYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.79% of US stocks.
- AEYE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 40 days.
- AEYE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
AEYE Stock Summary
- AEYE has a market capitalization of $52,939,914 -- more than approximately merely 13.86% of US stocks.
- For AEYE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 132.23%, AUDIOEYE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.29% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AUDIOEYE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LUNG, FLGT, QUOT, WKME, and ADN.
- AEYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUDIOEYE INC's official web site, go to www.audioeye.com.
AEYE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AEYE's price/sales ratio is 28% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 52 months, AEYE's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AEYE.
AEYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AEYE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.04% of graded US stocks.
- AEYE's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 149th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- IAIC, CTXS, and CVLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AEYE.
The table below shows AEYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AEYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.56||52-week high||$8.05|
|Prev. close||$4.65||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||36,060|
|50-day MA||$5.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.49||Market Cap||52.48M|
AudioEye, Inc. (AEYE) Company Bio
AudioEye, Inc. provides Web accessibility solutions to Internet, print, broadcast, and other media to people regardless of their network connection, device, location, or disabilities in the United States. The company develops patented Internet content publication and distribution software that enables conversion of media into accessible formats, as well as allows for real time distribution on various Internet connected devices. It provides AudioEye Ally Platform, which consists of Digital Accessibility Platform and Ally Managed Service that are offered as an Internet cloud software as a service to Website owners, publishers, developers, and operators. The company's Digital Accessibility Platform, a self-service solution for clients who want to own the accessibility process from beginning to end and puts the power of accessibility issue tracking, auditing, and remediation in the hands of developers to enhance the usability and accessibility of their Web infrastructure. Its Ally Managed Service allows AudioEye accessibility engineers and AT usability testers to do heavy lifting. The company also markets and sells managed services comprising product support, accessibility training from accessibility engineers and subject matter experts, manual assistive technology usability testing, video transcription and captioning, PDF accessibility solutions, audio description authoring, accessibility help desk, and others. It serves directly, as well as through strategic business and development referral partners to corporate enterprises; educational institutions; federal, state, and local governments and agencies; and not-for-profit organizations. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
AEYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEYE Latest Social Stream
View Full AEYE Social Stream
Latest AEYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUDIOEYE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEYE as an investment opportunity.
AudioEye ( NASDAQ:AEYE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.70m (up 24% from 3Q 2021). Net...
AudioEye (AEYE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 0.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AudioEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEYE) (the "Company"), an industry-leading SaaS accessibility platform delivering website accessibility compliance to businesses of all sizes, reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
AudioEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEYE) (the "Company"), the industry-leading digital accessibility platform delivering website accessibility compliance to businesses of all sizes, will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
AudioEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEYE) and accessiBe today announced they have agreed to a global settlement of all pending legal disputes, which includes mutual covenants not to sue, and will move forward with their businesses. The parties and their customers and partners will continue to have full freedom to operate and leverage the full scope of the parties' respective technology moving forward. The parties have also agreed to a framework designed to avoid and manage disputes in the future so they can
AEYE Price Returns