Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEZS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.62%, Aeterna Zentaris Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.89% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aeterna Zentaris Inc comes in at -86.41%, a number that bests only 1.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AEZS is more volatile than 96.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aeterna Zentaris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ELSE, FEIM, IMRN, RMTI, and GENC.
- Visit AEZS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zentaris.com.
AEZS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AEZS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.85||52-week high||$3.62|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||17,984,863|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.66||Market Cap||53.40M|
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) Company Bio
Aeterna Zentaris Inc., a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing novel treatments in oncology, endocrinology, and women's health. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Summerville, South Carolina.
AEZS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AEZS Latest Social Stream
View Full AEZS Social Stream
Latest AEZS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aeterna Zentaris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AEZS as an investment opportunity.
We're at the midpoint of the week and InvestorPlace.com is taking a look at the biggest pre-market movers for investors to keep an eye on.
It's been a soft week for Aeterna Zentaris Inc. ( TSE:AEZS ) shares, which are down 12%. While that might be a setback...
– Company executing on growth strategy to build-out pipeline of development assets – Pivotal Phase 3 safety and efficacy study AEZS-130-P02 (“Study P02”) expected to commence in Q2 2021 – Strong balance sheet enables significant optionality for growth and accelerated advancement of pipeline programs CHARLESTON, S.C., March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) (TSX: AEZS) (“Aeterna” or the “Company”), a specialty biopharmaceutical company commercializing and developing therapeutics and diagnostic tests, today reported its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. The Company also provided an update on the recent expansion of its development pipeline and clinical program of macimorelin for the diagnosis of childho...
Aeterna Zentaris Announces Exclusive License Agreement and Research Contract with Julius-Maximilians-University Wuerzburg for Development of a Potential Oral Prophylactic Bacterial Vaccine Against COVID-19
- Company secures next step to continue to build-out pipeline of assets - Company exercised its option to enter into an exclusive license of…
Aeterna Zentaris Shares Are Trading Higher On Announcing Licensing Pact For Development Of Prophylactic COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
Aeterna Zentaris Inc (NASDAQ: AEZS) has exercised its option announced on February 2, and entered into an exclusive worldwide sub-licensable patent and know-how license agreement for a potential COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine is currently in preclinical development and was invented at the Julius-Maximilians-University in Wuerzburg. Additionally, the Company has entered into a research agreement with the University to conduct supplementary research activities and preclinical development studies on the potential vaccine. The vaccine technology uses the approved typhoid fever vaccine Salmonella Typhi Ty21a as a carrier strain. It has the potential to be an orally active, live-attenuated bacterial vaccine to prevent COVID-19 infection. The Company will pay an up-front payment of €140,000, ce...
AEZS Price Returns
Continue Researching AEZSWant to see what other sources are saying about Aeterna Zentaris Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!