Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS): Price and Financial Metrics
AEZS Stock Summary
- For AEZS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -53.89 for Aeterna Zentaris Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.35% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AEZS's revenue has grown 4,832.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.79% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aeterna Zentaris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SHIP, PULM, CCUR, STML, and MFIN.
- AEZS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aeterna Zentaris Inc's official web site, go to www.zentaris.com.
AEZS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AEZS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.20||52-week high||$5.57|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||268,217|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||24.04M|
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) Company Bio
Aeterna Zentaris Inc., a specialty biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing novel treatments in oncology, endocrinology, and women's health. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Summerville, South Carolina.