Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AFH): Price and Financial Metrics
AFH Stock Summary
- AFH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.01 -- higher than merely 0.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AFH's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AFH has reported earnings growth of -2,098.49%, putting it ahead of just 0.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlas Financial Holdings Inc are SMIT, CIR, TSRI, RCII, and LL.
- AFH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlas Financial Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.atlas-fin.com.
AFH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AFH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$10.17|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||309,938|
|50-day MA||$0.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.64||Market Cap||6.92M|
Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AFH) Company Bio
Atlas Financial Holdings focuses on commercial automobile insurance in the United States, with a specific niche market insurance in the "light" commercial automobile sector including taxi cabs, non-emergency paratransit, limousine/livery and business auto. The company was founded in January 2002 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.