Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AFH): Price and Financial Metrics
AFH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, Atlas Financial Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.26% of US stocks.
- AFH's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Atlas Financial Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,098.49%; that's higher than only 0.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Atlas Financial Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASNA, DF, OPOF, DPLO, and GME.
- Visit AFH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.atlas-fin.com.
AFH Stock Price Chart More Charts
AFH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$10.44|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.54||Avg. volume||374,449|
|50-day MA||$0.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||5.73M|
Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AFH) Company Bio
Atlas Financial Holdings focuses on commercial automobile insurance in the United States, with a specific niche market insurance in the "light" commercial automobile sector including taxi cabs, non-emergency paratransit, limousine/livery and business auto. The company was founded in January 2002 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.