Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFI POWR Grades
- AFI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AFI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.97% of US stocks).
AFI Stock Summary
- Armstrong Flooring Inc's market capitalization of $126,211,717 is ahead of merely 17.23% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong Flooring Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Armstrong Flooring Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UEPS, CSSE, VERO, BOSC, and HX.
- Visit AFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armstrongflooring.com.
AFI Valuation Summary
AFI's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 92.31% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
AFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.73||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$5.98||Avg. volume||318,860|
|50-day MA||$5.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.49||Market Cap||124.26M|
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) Company Bio
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells flooring products in North American and Asian markets. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
AFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Armstrong Flooring Inc. To summarize, we found that Armstrong Flooring Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AFI, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Armstrong Flooring Inc over the past 4.15 years is -0.22%; that's better than only 4.79% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Armstrong Flooring Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.36. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFI Latest Social Stream
View Full AFI Social Stream
Latest AFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong Flooring Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFI as an investment opportunity.
First Quarter 2021 Highlights Net sales increased 7.4% to $148.9 millionNet income of $27.2 million, including $46.0 million gain on sale of South Gate, California property completed in March for gross proceeds of $76.7 millionAdjusted EBITDA loss of $7.6 million LANCASTER, Pa., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE:AFI) (“Armstrong Flooring” or the “Company”) a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative flooring solutions, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Michel Vermette, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “The positive momentum in our business continued into the first quarter and I am pleased with the ongoing transformation of Armstrong Flooring. We delivered 7.4% top-line growth compared to...
Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Proposed Class Action Settlement on Behalf of Purchasers of Armstrong Flooring, Inc. Common Stock -- AFI
Bernstein Liebhard LLP announces that the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division has approved the following announcement of a proposed class action settlement that would benefit purchasers of Armstrong Flooring, Inc. common stock (NYSE: AFI):
North American Industry for Residential Wood Flooring to 2027 - Featuring Mohawk Industries, Armstrong Flooring & Tarkett Group Among Others
DUBLIN, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "North America Residential Wood Flooring Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. This report analyzes the historical and present-day scenario…
Armstrong Flooring Signs Definitive Agreement to Sell South Gate, California Property for $76.7 Million
Significantly Enhances Financial Flexibility to Fuel Investments in Strategic Growth InitiativesAnnounced Closure of South Gate Facility in December 2020 in Furtherance of Tile Manufacturing Footprint Optimization StrategyLiquidity Expected to Increase by Approximately $75 Million Following Completion of the Transaction in First Quarter 2021 LANCASTER, Pa., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE: AFI) (“Armstrong Flooring” or the “Company”), a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative flooring solutions, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its production facility, warehouse and real estate property located in South Gate, California to an affiliate of Overton Moore Properties, one of the leading industrial developers in Ca...
LANCASTER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE: AFI) (“Armstrong Flooring” or the “Company”), a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative flooring solutions, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Michel Vermette, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “I’m proud of the resilience our employees showed throughout the year while executing our business transformation. Our progress was evident in our fourth
AFI Price Returns