Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.38% of US stocks.
- AFI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- AFI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
AFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong Flooring Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- AFI's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.87% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AFI comes in at 11.14% -- higher than that of 82.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSTR, HIL, VIRC, BOSC, and PFMT.
- AFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Armstrong Flooring Inc's official web site, go to www.armstrongflooring.com.
AFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.81||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$5.96||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$6.07||Avg. volume||369,885|
|50-day MA||$5.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.20||Market Cap||126.00M|
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) Company Bio
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells flooring products in North American and Asian markets. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
AFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Armstrong Flooring Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Armstrong Flooring Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 95%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Armstrong Flooring Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Armstrong Flooring Inc over the past 4.15 years is -0.22%; that's better than merely 8.03% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- Armstrong Flooring Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.36. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFI Latest Social Stream
View Full AFI Social Stream
Latest AFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong Flooring Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFI as an investment opportunity.
Photo by onurdongel/E+ via Getty Images Armstrong Flooring Hurt By Commodities, Shipping Armstrong Flooring (AFI) reported its Q1 results on Thursday, April 22. I was looking forward to these results because I want to see how the turnaround is going. Keep in mind, the turnaround was severely delayed by the...
Armstrong Flooring ([[AFI]] +9.3%) for Q1 delivered net sales of $148.9M, a 7.4% Y/Y top-line growth, led by sales in China and Australia.Q1 Gross margin declined by 343 bps to 13.4%.Q1 operating income was $27.8M, compared to a loss of $13.3M a year ago.Adj. EBITDA loss expanded to $7.6M, compared to $1.6M...
First Quarter 2021 Highlights Net sales increased 7.4% to $148.9 millionNet income of $27.2 million, including $46.0 million gain on sale of South Gate, California property completed in March for gross proceeds of $76.7 millionAdjusted EBITDA loss of $7.6 million LANCASTER, Pa., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE:AFI) (“Armstrong Flooring” or the “Company”) a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative flooring solutions, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Michel Vermette, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “The positive momentum in our business continued into the first quarter and I am pleased with the ongoing transformation of Armstrong Flooring. We delivered 7.4% top-line growth compared to...
LANCASTER, Pa., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE: AFI) (“Armstrong Flooring” or the “Company”), a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative flooring solutions, announced today that the Company will release its first quarter 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, April 22, 2021. A webcast and conference call will be held that same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to review financial results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer session. Webcast and Conference Call:The live webcast will be available through the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website, www.armstrongflooring.com. Participants are advised to go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, d...
Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Proposed Class Action Settlement on Behalf of Purchasers of Armstrong Flooring, Inc. Common Stock -- AFI
Bernstein Liebhard LLP announces that the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division has approved the following announcement of a proposed class action settlement that would benefit purchasers of Armstrong Flooring, Inc. common stock (NYSE: AFI):
AFI Price Returns