Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI): Price and Financial Metrics
AFI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Armstrong Flooring Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, Armstrong Flooring Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.95% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AFI's revenue has grown 71.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.87% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Armstrong Flooring Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MLR, MYE, OCC, SAMG, and UIHC.
- Visit AFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.armstrongflooring.com.
AFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.04||52-week high||$5.60|
|Prev. close||$4.08||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$4.06||Avg. volume||291,854|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.59||Market Cap||87.37M|
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) Company Bio
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells flooring products in North American and Asian markets. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
AFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFI Latest Social Stream
View Full AFI Social Stream
Latest AFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Armstrong Flooring Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFI as an investment opportunity.
Armstrong Flooring ([[AFI]] -18.7%) reported Q4 revenue increase of 1.8% Y/Y to $143.9M, led by Residential demand.Q4 Gross margin declined by 527 bps to 5.5%.Operating loss expanded to $32.7M, compared to $21M a year ago.Adj. EBITDA loss was $14.5M, compared to $4.3M a year ago; Company says decrease in adj. EBITDA was primarily...
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Amy Trojanowski – Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Michel Vermette – President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Keith Hughes – Truist Securities Julio Romero – Sidoti & Company Presentation...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE:AFI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Armstrong Flooring numbers crunched for you before earnings results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Armstrong Flooring announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
LANCASTER, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (NYSE: AFI) (“Armstrong Flooring” or the “Company”), a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative flooring solutions, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Michel Vermette, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “I’m proud of the resilience our employees showed throughout the year while executing our business transformation. Our progress was evident in our fourth
AFI Price Returns
Continue Researching AFIWant to do more research on Armstrong Flooring Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!