Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFIB POWR Grades
- AFIB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFIB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AFIB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.49% of US stocks).
AFIB Stock Summary
- AFIB has a higher market value than just 9.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,790,250.
- AFIB's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than merely 13.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AFIB comes in at 49.26% -- higher than that of 96.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFIB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWRE, EVO, LOOP, UMC, and SMTC.
- Visit AFIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acutusmedical.com.
AFIB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AFIB's EV/EBIT ratio is 107.63% lower, now standing at -0.5.
- AFIB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFIB.
AFIB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFIB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.4% of graded US stocks.
- AFIB's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 159th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AFIB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFIB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AFIB, see our AFIB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
AFIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$2.15|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||180,647|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||22.22M|
Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB) Company Bio
Acutus Medical develops medical technologies to treat complex cardiac arrhythmia. The company's platform displays the heart’s true activation pattern, turning the chaos of a complex arrhythmia into a clear vision for electrophysiologists. Acutus Medical is a privately funded company founded in 2011 and based in Carlsbad, California. Its products are co-developed in the U.S. and Europe with an exceptional team of medical scientists, biomedical engineers, and other professionals.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFIB Latest Social Stream
View Full AFIB Social Stream
Latest AFIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACUTUS MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFIB as an investment opportunity.
Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFIB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Acutus Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFIB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by. Welcome to Acutus Medical’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. . I would now like […]
Q4 2022 Acutus Medical Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Acutus Medical Inc Earnings Call
Acutus Medical, Inc. (AFIB) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Acutus Medical, Inc. (AFIB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 158.57% and 3.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Acutus Medical Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical, Inc. (“Acutus” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022. Financial statements and other information presented for 2022 is unaudited. Recent Highlights: Reported revenue of $5.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2022, a 14% increase compared to $
Acutus Medical to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical, Inc. (“Acutus”) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Thursday, March 16, 2023. In conjunction with the release, Acutus will host a conference call and webcast that day at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial res
AFIB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...