Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFIB POWR Grades
- AFIB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFIB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- AFIB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.85% of US stocks).
AFIB Stock Summary
- Acutus Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on August 6, 2020, making it an older stock than just 2.08% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Acutus Medical Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Acutus Medical Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -130.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Acutus Medical Inc are CLIR, GTHX, FUV, AAOI, and PTE.
- AFIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Acutus Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.acutusmedical.com.
AFIB Valuation Summary
- AFIB's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.3; this is 114.68% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AFIB's price/sales ratio has moved down 130.4 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, AFIB's price/sales ratio has gone down 130.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFIB.
AFIB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFIB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.4% of graded US stocks.
- AFIB's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 159th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AFIB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$29.95|
|Prev. close||$2.32||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$2.29||Avg. volume||353,085|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||61.78M|
Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB) Company Bio
Acutus Medical develops medical technologies to treat complex cardiac arrhythmia. The company's platform displays the heart’s true activation pattern, turning the chaos of a complex arrhythmia into a clear vision for electrophysiologists. Acutus Medical is a privately funded company founded in 2011 and based in Carlsbad, California. Its products are co-developed in the U.S. and Europe with an exceptional team of medical scientists, biomedical engineers, and other professionals.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFIB Latest Social Stream
View Full AFIB Social Stream
Latest AFIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acutus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFIB as an investment opportunity.
By Sam Boughedda
CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical, Inc. (“Acutus”) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, today announced the company’s attendance at the 27th Annual AF Symposium. Cases performed at Na Homolce Hospital in Prague, Czech Republic, by physicians Jacob Koruth, M.D., Mount Sinai Health System, Jan Petru, M.D., Na Homolce Hospital, and Vivek Reddy, M.D., Director, Cardiac Arrhythmia
Short-term investors could be interested in these businesses
New York, NY, based Investment company Orbimed Advisors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Adagio Therapeutics Inc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, Biogen Inc, HCA Healthcare Inc, Erasca Inc, sells Prelude Therapeutics Inc, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ascendis Pharma A/S, Natera Inc, Anthem Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Orbimed Advisors Llc.
BTIG Research reaffirmed their buy rating on shares of Acutus Medical (NASDAQ:AFIB) in a research report sent to investors on Monday, TipRanks reports. BTIG Research currently has a $8.00 price target on the stock. AFIB has been the topic of several other reports. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Acutus Medical from a hold rating  The post Acutus Medicals (AFIB) Buy Rating Reaffirmed at BTIG Research appeared first on ETF Daily News .
AFIB Price Returns