Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFIB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AFIB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFIB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 150 days.
- AFIB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.2% of US stocks).
AFIB Stock Summary
- ACUTUS MEDICAL INC's market capitalization of $18,778,483 is ahead of just 6.23% of US-listed equities.
- The volatility of ACUTUS MEDICAL INC's share price is greater than that of 87.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AFIB comes in at 59.79% -- higher than that of 97.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFIB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMTC, AWRE, CHPT, VNRX, and ME.
- Visit AFIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acutusmedical.com.
AFIB Valuation Summary
- AFIB's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.2; this is 102.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 27 months, AFIB's price/sales ratio has gone down 160.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFIB.
AFIB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFIB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.4% of graded US stocks.
- AFIB's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 159th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AFIB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||1,666,760|
|50-day MA||$0.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.12||Market Cap||19.92M|
Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB) Company Bio
Acutus Medical develops medical technologies to treat complex cardiac arrhythmia. The company's platform displays the heart’s true activation pattern, turning the chaos of a complex arrhythmia into a clear vision for electrophysiologists. Acutus Medical is a privately funded company founded in 2011 and based in Carlsbad, California. Its products are co-developed in the U.S. and Europe with an exceptional team of medical scientists, biomedical engineers, and other professionals.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFIB Latest Social Stream
View Full AFIB Social Stream
Latest AFIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ACUTUS MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFIB as an investment opportunity.
Acutus Medical ( NASDAQ:AFIB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.64m (down 21% from 3Q...
Acutus Medical, Inc. (AFIB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.25% and 3.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical, Inc. (“Acutus” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, today reported results for the third quarter of 2022. Recent Updates: Reported revenue of $3.6 million in the third quarter of 2022, compared to $4.6 million in the same quarter last yearGlobal mapping procedures volumes increased 17% from the same quarter last yearGenerate
BTIG analyst Marie Thibault reiterated a Buy rating on Acutus Medical (AFIB - Research Report) today and set a price target of $2.50. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.70.Thibault covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Masimo, Viewray, and Irhythm Technologies. According to TipRanks, Thibault has an average return of 3.8% and a 31.97% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Acutus Medical with a $2.00 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $8.46 and a one-year low of $0.48.
Acutus Medical Achieves OEM Qualification Milestone in Sale of Left-Heart Access Portfolio to Medtronic
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical, Inc. (“Acutus” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, today announced that the Company has achieved the first milestone under the asset purchase agreement of its left-heart access portfolio with Medtronic. This triggers a $20 million earnout payment from Medtronic to Acutus and allows Acutus to become an original equipment man
AFIB Price Returns