Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFIB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AFIB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFIB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AFIB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.99% of US stocks).
AFIB Stock Summary
- Acutus Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on August 6, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.66% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AFIB is more volatile than 93.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AFIB comes in at -53.37% -- higher than that of only 5.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFIB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYOV, VIVE, NSTG, PSTG, and LPSN.
- Visit AFIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.acutusmedical.com.
AFIB Valuation Summary
- AFIB's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.3; this is 114.68% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AFIB's price/sales ratio has moved down 130.4 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, AFIB's price/sales ratio has gone down 130.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFIB.
AFIB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFIB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.17% of graded US stocks.
- AFIB's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 156th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AFIB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.58||52-week high||$34.35|
|Prev. close||$9.06||52-week low||$8.57|
|Day high||$9.03||Avg. volume||335,061|
|50-day MA||$13.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.89||Market Cap||296.94M|
Acutus Medical Inc. (AFIB) Company Bio
Acutus Medical develops medical technologies to treat complex cardiac arrhythmia. The company's platform displays the heart’s true activation pattern, turning the chaos of a complex arrhythmia into a clear vision for electrophysiologists. Acutus Medical is a privately funded company founded in 2011 and based in Carlsbad, California. Its products are co-developed in the U.S. and Europe with an exceptional team of medical scientists, biomedical engineers, and other professionals.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFIB Latest Social Stream
View Full AFIB Social Stream
Latest AFIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Acutus Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFIB as an investment opportunity.
AFIB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
The company, Acutus Medical Inc Registered Shs, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/12/2021 9:09:34 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/12/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical, Inc. (Acutus or the Company) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, today reported results for the second quarter of 2021.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acutus Medical (Acutus) (Nasdaq: AFIB), an arrhythmia management company focused on improving the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and treated, today announced the appointment of Niamh Pellegrini to the Company''s Board of Directors, effective August 10, 2021.
Acutus Medical, Inc. (AFIB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.00% and 1.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AFIB Price Returns