American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFIN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFIN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AFIN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
AFIN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of American Finance Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For AFIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AFIN is more volatile than merely 6.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Finance Trust Inc are ESBA, OTTR, LTC, CTRE, and ROIC.
- AFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Finance Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.americanfinancetrust.com.
AFIN Valuation Summary
- AFIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.5; this is 2.73% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 38 months, AFIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- AFIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFIN.
AFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.48% of graded US stocks.
- AFIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 444 Trading stocks.
- LSI, SUI, and SITC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AFIN.
The table below shows AFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$8.26||52-week low||$7.76|
|Day high||$8.35||Avg. volume||972,867|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||10.33%|
|200-day MA||$8.62||Market Cap||1.02B|
American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN) Company Bio
American Finance Trust, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on managing and acquiring a high-quality single and multi-tenant portfolio that is service-retail focused. The portfolio consists of a strong, creditworthy tenant base and is well positioned for growth.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AFIN Social Stream
Latest AFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Finance Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFIN as an investment opportunity.
Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -6.10% and 7%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN) ("AFIN" or the "Company") announced today it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 after the close of trading on the Nasdaq.
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN) ("AFIN" or the "Company") announced today that a replay of a podcast interview with Michael Weil, CEO of the Company, is now available on the Company's website (www.americanfinancetrust.com) and directly at the link below:
During the year ended Dec.31, American Finance Trust (AFIN) acquired 69 retail properties for $179.9M (based on contract purchase price); in Q4 the company acquired 13 properties
AMERICAN FINANCE TRUST COMPLETES $180 MILLION IN ACQUISITIONS, 1.7 MILLION SQUARE FEET OF NEW OR RENEWED LEASING IN 2021
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN) ("AFIN" or the "Company") announced today that it acquired 69 retail properties for a total of $179.9 million1 during the year ended December 31, 2021, based on contract purchase price. The Company also announced that leases at nine properties in its single tenant portfolio were extended during 2021, adding approximately $7.2 million in net straight-line rent over the new lease terms. Additionally, the Company signed 167 new leases or lease renewals2 t
AFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AFINWant to do more research on American Finance Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Finance Trust Inc (AFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Finance Trust Inc (AFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Finance Trust Inc (AFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch