American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
AFIN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AFIN is 0.19 -- better than only 14.13% of US stocks.
- AFIN's went public 1.32 years ago, making it older than merely 1.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of American Finance Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Finance Trust Inc are HT, ESBA, SKT, PDM, and UE.
- AFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Finance Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.americanfinancetrust.com.
AFIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AFIN Price/Volume Stats
American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN) Company Bio
American Finance Trust, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on managing and acquiring a high-quality single and multi-tenant portfolio that is service-retail focused. The portfolio consists of a strong, creditworthy tenant base and is well positioned for growth.