American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFIN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.09% of US stocks.
- AFIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AFIN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
AFIN Stock Summary
- AFIN's went public 3.26 years ago, making it older than only 9.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of American Finance Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for American Finance Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 89.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTTR, ROIC, NHI, GNL, and HT.
- AFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Finance Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.americanfinancetrust.com.
AFIN Valuation Summary
- AFIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.5; this is 2.73% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 38 months, AFIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
- AFIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFIN.
AFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.84% of graded US stocks.
- AFIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.088 -- ranking 239th of 445 Trading stocks.
- LSI, LIVE, and ARCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AFIN.
The table below shows AFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.56||52-week high||$10.69|
|Prev. close||$8.55||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$8.60||Avg. volume||747,083|
|50-day MA||$8.46||Dividend yield||9.93%|
|200-day MA||$8.82||Market Cap||1.01B|
American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN) Company Bio
American Finance Trust, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on managing and acquiring a high-quality single and multi-tenant portfolio that is service-retail focused. The portfolio consists of a strong, creditworthy tenant base and is well positioned for growth.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AFIN Social Stream
Latest AFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Finance Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFIN as an investment opportunity.
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN) ("AFIN" or the "Company") announced today it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 after the close of trading on the Nasdaq.
American Finance Trust Announces Successful Completion Of $500 Million Senior Unsecured Note Offering With BB+ Credit Rating From S&P And Fitch
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN) ("AFIN" or the "Company") announced today that on October 7, 2021, the Company successfully completed its previously announced $500 million senior unsecured note offering (the "Notes") due 2028. The Notes will have an effective interest rate of 4.50% and mature on September 30, 2028. Standard & Poor's Rating Services ("S&P") and Fitch Ratings ("Fitch") issued a rating of BB+ on the Notes.
American Finance Trust (NASDAQ: AFIN) likely isn't the first real estate investment trust (REIT) to come to mind when you're looking at potential retail REIT investments. Specializing in primarily "necessity-based" single-tenant retail properties across the country, this young company has come a long way since first going public in 2018, growing from 560 properties to 939 properties in just three years. During that same time period, share prices have fallen 9% on an annualized basis and revenue growth, while positive, has remained stagnant, leaving investors to wonder where American Finance Trust could be over the next three years.
American Finance Trust Completes $815 Million Credit Facility Recast, Upsized From Previous $540 Million Credit Facility
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN) ("AFIN" or the "Company") announced today that the Company amended and restated its existing $540 million unsecured revolving credit facility and increased the size to $815 million (the "Credit Facility"). The Credit Facility matures in 4.5 years, has two 6-month extension options, and has a margin that is 15 basis points lower than the prior facility. The Credit Facility may be increased by $435 million pursuant to an "accordion" feature for a total o
American Finance Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFIN/ AFINP / AFINO) ("AFIN") announced today that it intends to continue to pay dividends on its shares of Class A common stock at an annualized rate of $0.85 per share or $0.2125 per share on a quarterly basis. AFIN anticipates paying dividends authorized by its board of directors on its shares of Class A common stock on a quarterly basis in arrears on the 15th day of the first month following the end of each fiscal quarter (unless otherwise specified) to
AFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AFINWant to do more research on American Finance Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Finance Trust Inc (AFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Finance Trust Inc (AFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Finance Trust Inc (AFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch