American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
AFIN Stock Summary
- American Finance Trust Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than only 2.23% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of American Finance Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, American Finance Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of 222.2%; that's higher than 94.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American Finance Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DO, SBOW, HPR, TRQ, and CCLP.
- Visit AFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanfinancetrust.com.
AFIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.41||52-week high||$15.18|
|Prev. close||$13.46||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$13.53||Avg. volume||458,358|
|50-day MA||$13.35||Dividend yield||8.2%|
|200-day MA||$12.68||Market Cap||1.43B|
American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN) Company Bio
American Finance Trust, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on managing and acquiring a high-quality single and multi-tenant portfolio that is service-retail focused. The portfolio consists of a strong, creditworthy tenant base and is well positioned for growth.