American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
AFIN Stock Summary
- American Finance Trust Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than just 2.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of American Finance Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, AFIN has reported earnings growth of 179.58%, putting it ahead of 93.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSA, PGRE, CIO, PZZA, and RRR.
- Visit AFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.americanfinancetrust.com.
AFIN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.73||52-week high||$15.18|
|Prev. close||$6.25||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$5.94||Avg. volume||635,227|
|50-day MA||$10.56||Dividend yield||17.6%|
|200-day MA||$12.43||Market Cap||621.56M|
American Finance Trust, Inc. - (AFIN) Company Bio
American Finance Trust, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the Nasdaq focused on managing and acquiring a high-quality single and multi-tenant portfolio that is service-retail focused. The portfolio consists of a strong, creditworthy tenant base and is well positioned for growth.