Affimed N.V. (AFMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFMD POWR Grades
- AFMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFMD is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AFMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
AFMD Stock Summary
- For AFMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.99% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.54%, Affimed NV's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.21% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Affimed NV comes in at 400.05%, a number that bests 97.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Affimed NV are XCUR, CDTX, SYBX, PIRS, and AUTL.
- Visit AFMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.affimed.com.
AFMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.21||52-week high||$9.23|
|Prev. close||$3.17||52-week low||$2.88|
|Day high||$3.28||Avg. volume||1,593,976|
|50-day MA||$3.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.19||Market Cap||396.18M|
Affimed N.V. (AFMD) Company Bio
Affimed NV is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing highly targeted cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Heidelberg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AFMD Social Stream
Latest AFMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Affimed NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFMD as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Affimed N.V. in conjunction with this event....
Affimed Announces Publication of Preclinical Data Demonstrating Cytotoxic Potency and Efficacy of NK Cells Precomplexed with Innate Cell Engagers after Freezing & Thawing
Precomplexing NK cells with Innate Cell Engagers (ICE® molecules) results in a CAR-like NK cell product, whose magnitude and specificity of antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) remain unaffected after one freeze-thaw cycle Activity after cryopreservation is an important prerequisite for the development of off-the-shelf NK cell therapeutics and CD16A-specific ICE® molecules that are precomplexed with NK cells show promise for further development HEIDELBERG, Germany, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOB
HEIDELBERG, Germany, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affimed N.V. (Nasdaq: AFMD), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company committed to giving patients back their innate ability to fight cancer, announced today that management will present and host one-on-one meetings at the following investor conferences during the month of February 2022. 11th SVB Leerink 2022 Global Healthcare Conference (February 14 - 18, 2022)Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022Presentation Time: 11:20 a.m. EST / 17:20 CETWe
The mini-crash of January has given investors the opportunity to buy some amazing healthcare companies at a discount. First we're going to take a look at Doximity (NYSE: DOCS), a telehealth powerhouse that is almost 60% off its highs. Next up is Novocure (NASDAQ: NVCR), a cancer specialist that has dropped 70% from its high point last year.
Affimed Announces Completion of Enrollment in REDIRECT, the Registration-Directed Study of AFM13 in PTCL, and Provides Business Update
Enrollment of REDIRECT study (AFM13-202) is completed; topline clinical readout expected in 2H 2022FDA approves protocol amendment to allow for (i) enrollment of up to 40 patients at the highest dose level, and (ii) treatment of patients with more than two cycles in the investigator sponsored trial of cord blood-derived natural killer (cbNK) cells pre-complexed with AFM13 (AFM13-104)Broad development strategy launched for AFM24 – enrollment initiated in three studies addressing major EGFR-expres
AFMD Price Returns