Affimed N.V. (AFMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFMD POWR Grades
- AFMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFMD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AFMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AFMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AFFIMED NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AFFIMED NV comes in at -10.96%, a number that bests just 13.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- AFFIMED NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -65.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AFFIMED NV are INVZ, ARBE, XENE, CRNX, and SRRK.
- Visit AFMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.affimed.com.
AFMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$5.10|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.22||Avg. volume||1,765,211|
|50-day MA||$1.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||149.34M|
Affimed N.V. (AFMD) Company Bio
Affimed NV is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing highly targeted cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Heidelberg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AFMD Social Stream
Latest AFMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AFFIMED NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFMD as an investment opportunity.
AFM13 combination with Artiva’s AB-101 NK cells: Received written feedback to pre-investigational new drug (IND) meeting request which supports plan for IND filing in H1 2023 and initiation of clinical study during 2023AFM24: Data updates from the three AFM24 ongoing studies are expected at scientific conferences in Q2/Q3 2023AFM28: Clinical trial application (CTA) cleared in France and Spain with additional filings in European countries pending; initiation of phase 1 study is expected in Q2 202
Even the best investor on earth makes unsuccessful investments. But it's not unreasonable to try to avoid truly...
Affimed Announces Approval of Clinical Trial Application in France for a Phase 1 Study of AFM28 in Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
AFM28 monotherapy receives authorization of a Clinical Trial Application (CTA) for the phase 1 study by the French National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM)Initiation of AFM28 clinical development in the first half of 2023 on track HEIDELBERG, Germany, Dec. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Affimed N.V. (Nasdaq: AFMD) (“Affimed”, or the “Company”), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company committed to giving patients back their innate ability to fight cancer, announced to
Affimed N.V. (AFMD) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Affimed NV (NASDAQ: AFMD), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing innate cell engagers (ICEs) for cancer treatment. The analyst has a Buy rating with a price target of $6 and says that ICEs have promising potential in cancer treatment, given their superior CD16A binding profile and unique mechanisms of action. Affimed's lead clinical candidate, AFM13, an anti-CD30 ICE, has demonstrated a manageable tolerability profile and promising cli
AFMD Price Returns