Affimed N.V. (AFMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFMD POWR Grades
- AFMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.97% of US stocks.
- AFMD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- AFMD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AFMD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Affimed NV is higher than it is for about merely 6.06% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.54%, Affimed NV's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.76% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Affimed NV comes in at 400.05%, a number that bests 98.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Affimed NV, a group of peers worth examining would be UAVS, POWW, VTVT, VSTM, and ALPN.
- Visit AFMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.affimed.com.
AFMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.86||52-week high||$11.74|
|Prev. close||$9.14||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$9.38||Avg. volume||3,083,632|
|50-day MA||$8.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.75||Market Cap||870.82M|
Affimed N.V. (AFMD) Company Bio
Affimed NV is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing highly targeted cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Heidelberg, Germany.
AFMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AFMD Social Stream
Latest AFMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Affimed NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFMD as an investment opportunity.
Affimed Announces Publication of Preclinical Data in Clinical Cancer Research Supporting Therapeutic Potential of AFM13 in Combination with Natural Killer Cells
AFM13 in combination with natural killer (NK) cells demonstrated improved tumor recognition and enhanced tumor cell killing in vitro and in vivo.Preclinical data from this publication supported the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the ongoing Phase I clinical study of AFM13 pre-complexed with NK cells. Heidelberg, Germany, May 13, 2021 – Affimed N.V. (Nasdaq: AFMD), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company committed to giving patients back their innate ability to fight cancer, announced today the publication of preclinical in vitro and in vivo research of its lead innate cell engager (ICE®), AFM13 (CD16A/CD30), combined with healthy donor-derived NK cells in Clinical Cancer Research. The preclinical data demonstrated that AFM13 strongly binds to NK cells, including cytokin...
Affimed (AFMD) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
Consumer spending has long been the engine of the US economy, which is what made the social lockdown policies put in place against COVID so devastating. By forcing the public to stay home, the policies effectively shut down the main source of economic activity. Fortunately, we are now on an upswing; COVID is on the wane, most of the restrictions have been, or are being, lifted, and economic activity starting to buzz again. A flood of cash, from stimulus checks, tax credits, and accumulated savings, have put consumers in a spending mood.
Photo by Meletios Verras/iStock via Getty Images Through Q1 2021, Affimed (AFMD) experienced a sharp increase in share price between general growth in the sector and positive readouts. While currently at recent highs, there is no dearth of opportunity in continued growth based on its continued positive readouts on fundamentally...
Photo by Marcin Klapczynski/iStock via Getty Images Affimed (AFMD) has had some groundbreaking clinical data regarding the company’s programs and has demonstrated progress across the company’s pipeline, which has undergone an incredible evolution in 2020 and the early part of 2021. Affimed's been a pioneer in leveraging the innate immune...
AFMD Price Returns