Affimed N.V. (AFMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFMD POWR Grades
- AFMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFMD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- AFMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AFMD Stock Summary
- For AFMD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.54% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.54%, Affimed NV's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.17% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Affimed NV comes in at 400.05%, a number that bests 97.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUTL, ALPN, VCNX, FULC, and SYRS.
- AFMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Affimed NV's official web site, go to www.affimed.com.
AFMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.30||52-week high||$11.74|
|Prev. close||$6.39||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$6.40||Avg. volume||2,140,854|
|50-day MA||$6.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.35||Market Cap||619.21M|
Affimed N.V. (AFMD) Company Bio
Affimed NV is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing highly targeted cancer immunotherapies. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Heidelberg, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFMD Latest Social Stream
View Full AFMD Social Stream
Latest AFMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Affimed NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFMD as an investment opportunity.
AFMD, DZSI, GMBL, NTRB, and SURF have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 13, 2021.
On the call today, we have the following members of our management team, Dr. Adi Hoess, our Chief Executive Officer; Andreas Harstrick, our Chief Medical Officer; Arndt Schottelius, our Chief Scientific Officer; Wolfgang Fischer, our Chief Operating Officer; and Angus Smith, our Chief Financial Officer. Today's discussion contains projections and forward-looking statements regarding future events.
Affimed N.V. (AFMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -171.43% and -13.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AFM13 monotherapy: Enrollment is on track and expected to be completed in the first half of 2022.AFM13 combination with NK cells: All three dose escalation cohorts are fully enrolled with no dose limiting toxicities observed; additional patients are being enrolled at the highest dose level to confirm safety and generate additional efficacy data; data update expected at a scientific conference in Q4 2021.AFM24 monotherapy: Based on current data, doses used in cohorts 5 (320 mg) and 6 (480 mg) are
The company, Affimed N.V., is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 9/8/2021 8:02:21 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 9/8/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
AFMD Price Returns