Affirm Holdings, Inc. (AFRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFRM POWR Grades
- AFRM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFRM is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 157 days.
- AFRM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AFRM Stock Summary
- AFRM's went public 1.01 years ago, making it older than merely 0.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Affirm Holdings Inc is higher than 96.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AFRM is more volatile than 95.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DKNG, ZS, LASR, ASM, and QNST.
- AFRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Affirm Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.affirm.com.
AFRM Valuation Summary
- AFRM's EV/EBIT ratio is -230; this is 813.18% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 33 weeks, AFRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
- AFRM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 33 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFRM.
AFRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFRM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.66% of graded US stocks.
- AFRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 468th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AFRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.19||52-week high||$176.65|
|Prev. close||$72.13||52-week low||$46.50|
|Day high||$75.44||Avg. volume||10,349,200|
|50-day MA||$115.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.59||Market Cap||19.44B|
Affirm Holdings, Inc. (AFRM) Company Bio
Affirm Holdings, Inc. provides information technology solutions. The Company builds next generation platform for digital and mobile-first commerce. Affirm Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFRM Latest Social Stream
View Full AFRM Social Stream
Latest AFRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Affirm Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFRM as an investment opportunity.
Inflation Panic And Fed's U-Turn Causing A Violent Valuation Reset Yesterday, we had yet another red-hot inflation number, i.e., US CPI Inflation came in at 7% y/y (in-line with estimates). With inflation hitting multi-decade highs, the murmurs of the Fed having to perform quantitative tightening, and in turn pricking an...
A continued drop through the 50-day line and the 10-week moving average spurs another defensive sell rule.
Hennessy Large Cap Financial Fund Portfolio Manager David Ellison joins Yahoo Finance Live’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi to discuss interest rate hikes, JPMorgan Chase, CitiGroup, and Wells Fargo’s fourth quarter earnings, what to expect from banks, and an outlook on fintech for 2022
Affirm Holdings (NASDAQ:AFRM) shareholders have endured a 19% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
AFRM could make an oversold bounce of $10 to $20, but let's look at the trend as a Real Money subscriber asks about the stock.
AFRM Price Returns