Affirm Holdings, Inc. (AFRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFRM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AFRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFRM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AFRM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.46% of US stocks).
AFRM Stock Summary
- Affirm Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 13, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 1.18% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.44%, Affirm Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.51% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Affirm Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OKTA, ZS, QNST, ENPH, and VUZI.
- Visit AFRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.affirm.com.
AFRM Valuation Summary
- AFRM's EV/EBIT ratio is -230; this is 813.18% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 33 weeks, AFRM's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
- AFRM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 33 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AFRM.
AFRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AFRM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.66% of graded US stocks.
- AFRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 468th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AFRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AFRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.19||52-week high||$176.65|
|Prev. close||$18.06||52-week low||$13.64|
|Day high||$19.04||Avg. volume||15,791,101|
|50-day MA||$23.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.47||Market Cap||4.92B|
Affirm Holdings, Inc. (AFRM) Company Bio
Affirm Holdings, Inc. provides information technology solutions. The Company builds next generation platform for digital and mobile-first commerce. Affirm Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFRM Latest Social Stream
View Full AFRM Social Stream
Latest AFRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Affirm Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFRM as an investment opportunity.
Ukraine is known as the breadbasket of Europe. The country — second-largest on the continent after Russia — has also produced several notable entrepreneurs through the years. As the Russian invasion of Ukraine brings the latter into sharp focus of the world, here are some people from the country that have made a difference in the realm of technology in recent times. Jan Koum: WhatsApp, now owned by Meta Platforms Inc (NASDAQ: FB ), was founded by Jan Koum. He was born in Kyiv and grew up in Fastiv and moved to the United States at age 16. In 2014, Facebook purchased WhatsApp for $19 billion in a cash and shares deal, according to a BBC report . See Also: How To Buy Facebook (FB) Shares Max Levchin: A co-founder of Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL ), Max Rafailovych Levchin, was born in...
A continued drop through the 50-day line and the 10-week moving average spurs another defensive sell rule.
Affirm has seen a lot of its recent volume come from different kinds of loans than in prior quarters.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 23, 2022--Affirm Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM), the payment network that empowers consumers and helps merchants drive growth, today announced that Max Levchin, Founder and CEO, will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 in San Francisco, CA. The discussion will begin at 4:45PM PT.
Affirm stock has been a disaster, but more destruction is coming.
AFRM Price Returns