Afya Limited - Class A Common Shares (AFYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFYA POWR Grades
- AFYA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.04% of US stocks.
- AFYA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AFYA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.45% of US stocks).
AFYA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AFYA is currently 1.74, higher than just 6.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of AFYA LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AFYA comes in at 33.28% -- higher than that of 95.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AFYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TV, AGRO, TPC, EAST, and HDSN.
- Visit AFYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.afya.com.br.
AFYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.65||52-week high||$17.02|
|Prev. close||$15.19||52-week low||$8.73|
|Day high||$15.21||Avg. volume||347,122|
|50-day MA||$15.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.23||Market Cap||1.35B|
Afya Limited - Class A Common Shares (AFYA) Company Bio
Afya Ltd. is a medical education group in Brazil. It delivers an end-to-end physician-centric ecosystem that serves and empowers students to be lifelong medical learners through their medical residency preparation, post-graduate programs and continuing medical education activities. The company operates through the following two segments: Education Services and Residency Preparatory & Specialization Programs. The Education Services segment provides educational services through undergraduate and graduate courses related to medicine, other health sciences and other undergraduate programs. The Residency Preparatory & Specialization Programs segment provides residency preparatory courses and medical post-graduate specialization programs, delivering printed and digital content, an online medical education platform and practical medical training. Afya was founded on March 22, 2019 and is headquartered in Nova Lima, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
AFYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFYA Latest Social Stream
View Full AFYA Social Stream
Latest AFYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AFYA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFYA as an investment opportunity.
AFYA vs. PWSC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Does Afya (AFYA) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Investors need to pay close attention to Afya (AFYA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25% in Afya (AFYA). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Afya (AFYA) has been on a run since I last covered the stock (see here and here), benefiting from a strong quarter and positive news flow despite the inflationary headwinds. A recent 6-K filing seems to have flown under the radar ...
AFYA Price Returns