Afya Limited - Class A Common Shares (AFYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AFYA POWR Grades
- AFYA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AFYA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AFYA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.25% of US stocks).
AFYA Stock Summary
- AFYA's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than merely 3.34% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 136.17%, Afya Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.74% of about US stocks.
- Afya Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Afya Ltd are ACB, ADMA, ITGR, CDE, and TTMI.
- Visit AFYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.afya.com.br.
AFYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AFYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.28||52-week high||$29.01|
|Prev. close||$24.19||52-week low||$18.48|
|Day high||$24.56||Avg. volume||200,534|
|50-day MA||$25.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.90||Market Cap||2.26B|
Afya Limited - Class A Common Shares (AFYA) Company Bio
Afya Ltd. is a medical education group in Brazil. It delivers an end-to-end physician-centric ecosystem that serves and empowers students to be lifelong medical learners through their medical residency preparation, post-graduate programs and continuing medical education activities. The company operates through the following two segments: Education Services and Residency Preparatory & Specialization Programs. The Education Services segment provides educational services through undergraduate and graduate courses related to medicine, other health sciences and other undergraduate programs. The Residency Preparatory & Specialization Programs segment provides residency preparatory courses and medical post-graduate specialization programs, delivering printed and digital content, an online medical education platform and practical medical training. Afya was founded on March 22, 2019 and is headquartered in Nova Lima, Brazil.
AFYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AFYA Latest Social Stream
View Full AFYA Social Stream
Latest AFYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Afya Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AFYA as an investment opportunity.
NOVA LIMA, MINAS GERAIS, Brazil, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Afya Limited, or “Afya” (Nasdaq: AFYA) announced today that the resolutions set out in its Notice of Annual General Meeting dated June 28, 2021 were duly passed at its Annual General Meeting held today: (1) the approval and ratification of Afya’s financial statements as of and for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020; and (2) the approval of the Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association available at Afya’s we
NOVA LIMA, Brazil, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Afya Limited, or Afya (Nasdaq: AFYA), today announced that it will report second quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended June 30, 2021, following the close of the market on Thursday, August 26, 2021. The Company will host a corresponding conference call and webcast on August 27 at 11:00 AM EDT. Dialing numbers for the conference will be posted next to the event. A live and archived webcast of the call will be available on the Inves
NOVA LIMA, Brazil, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Notice is hereby given that an Annual General Meeting of the Company (the "AGM") will be held at the Afya Participações S.A. headquarters at Alameda Oscar Niemeyer, No. 119, Room 504, Vila da Serra, Nova Lima, Minas Gerais, Brazil, Zip Code: 34.006-056 on the 23rd day of July, 2021 at 11:00 am Brasilia time for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing and approving the following resolutions: "As an ordinary resolution, that the
LINC vs. AFYA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
AFYA Price Returns