First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG): Price and Financial Metrics
AG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AG is currently 66.26, higher than 94.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of First Majestic Silver Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, First Majestic Silver Corp is reporting a growth rate of 236.21%; that's higher than 94.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Majestic Silver Corp are DO, NGD, JMU, PTEN, and ECA.
- Visit AG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmajestic.com.
AG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.53||52-week high||$12.69|
|Prev. close||$11.05||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||4,660,342|
|50-day MA||$10.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.06||Market Cap||2.16B|
First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG) Company Bio
First Majestic Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in Mexico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.