First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AG POWR Grades
- AG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 40.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.34% of US stocks).
AG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AG is currently 37.71, higher than 88.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AG has reported earnings growth of -88.53%, putting it ahead of just 17.08% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CLNE, CLB, CG, VCTR, and BMTX.
- AG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP's official web site, go to www.firstmajestic.com.
AG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AG's price/sales ratio is 88.24% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- AG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 58.5 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AG.
AG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100.67%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -15.78%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.54%.
The table below shows AG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.86% of graded US stocks.
- AG's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 18th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.26||52-week high||$14.67|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$6.31|
|Day high||$7.27||Avg. volume||6,130,516|
|50-day MA||$7.57||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||1.91B|
First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG) Company Bio
First Majestic Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in Mexico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AG Latest Social Stream
View Full AG Social Stream
Latest AG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST MAJESTIC SILVER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AG as an investment opportunity.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: First Majestic Silver (AG) and DuPont de Nemours (DD)
Companies in the Materials sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on First Majestic Silver (AG – Research Report) and DuPont de Nemours (DD – Research Report). First Majestic Silver (AG) In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on First Majestic Silver, with a price target of C$10.25. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.87, close to its 52-week low of $6.31. According to TipRanks.
Four of this Fool's top holdings, totaling more than 18% of his invested assets, are small-cap companies.
Slumping Metals Prices Keeping Investors Away
Avis Budget Group and First Majestic Silver have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
First Majestic Intersects 19.35 g/t Au over 23.2m in Potential New High-Grade Gold Zone at Jerritt Canyon; Follow-up Drilling Confirms Presence of High-Grade Gold Pod near Active Underground Mining in Smith Mine
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - August 23, 2022) - First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSX: FR) (the "Company" or "First Majestic") is pleased to announce additional positive drill results from its ongoing exploration program at the Jerritt Canyon Gold Mine ("Jerritt Canyon") located in Elko County, Nevada. "Today's exploration results continue to validate our thesis that the area between the operating SSX and Smith mines is favourable for new, near-mine gold discoveries," sta
AG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Majestic Silver Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch