First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AG POWR Grades
- AG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 29.05% of US stocks.
- AG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.03% of US stocks).
AG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 364.99, First Majestic Silver Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.91% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 120.54, First Majestic Silver Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 232.44%, First Majestic Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.94% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Majestic Silver Corp are TRNO, PSTL, SII, CHCT, and BSM.
- Visit AG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmajestic.com.
AG Valuation Summary
- AG's price/earnings ratio is 126.7; this is 536.68% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 46.2 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, AG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 46.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AG.
AG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.87%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 367.63%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -570.57%.
The table below shows AG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.81% of graded US stocks.
- AG's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 18th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.97||52-week high||$24.01|
|Prev. close||$12.85||52-week low||$9.62|
|Day high||$13.07||Avg. volume||5,861,010|
|50-day MA||$12.15||Dividend yield||0.16%|
|200-day MA||$14.94||Market Cap||3.33B|
First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG) Company Bio
First Majestic Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in Mexico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AG Latest Social Stream
View Full AG Social Stream
Latest AG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Majestic Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AG as an investment opportunity.
Market volatility has provided investors with some prime opportunities.
Every investor in First Majestic Silver Corp. ( TSE:FR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
First Majestic Produces a Record 7.3m Silver Eqv. Oz in the Third Quarter Consisting of 3.3m Oz Silver and 54,525 Oz Gold; Suspended Silver Sales and Held 1.4m Oz of Silver in Inventory at Quarter End
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 12, 2021) - First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSX: FR) (NYSE: AG) (FSE: FMV) ("First Majestic" or the "Company") announces that total production in the third quarter of 2021 from the Company's four producing operations, the San Dimas Silver/Gold Mine, the Jerritt Canyon Gold Mine, the Santa Elena Silver/Gold Mine and the La Encantada Silver Mine, reached a new record of 7.3 million silver equivalent ounces consisting of ...
After a huge rally that saw the S&P 500 regularly hit new highs, the stock index recently suffered a losing streak of five consecutive days before snapping out of it. The silver miner operates three important mines in Mexico, the world's top silver-producing country, and it has a fourth operational mine in Nevada.
Many investors historically have turned to safe haven assets such as precious metals in times of economic and political turmoil. Mining companies have vastly outperformed the broader market in the last year. Here are the top 3 mining stocks with the best value, the fastest earnings growth, and the most momentum.
AG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Majestic Silver Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch