First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AG POWR Grades
- AG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- AG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AG Stock Summary
- AG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 450.03 -- higher than 92.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AG's current price/earnings ratio is 148.62, which is higher than 94.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 232.44%, First Majestic Silver Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Majestic Silver Corp are TRNO, PLIN, KMPH, TLRY, and CHCT.
- Visit AG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmajestic.com.
AG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.46||52-week high||$24.01|
|Prev. close||$16.00||52-week low||$8.37|
|Day high||$16.54||Avg. volume||7,919,599|
|50-day MA||$16.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.51||Market Cap||4.14B|
First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG) Company Bio
First Majestic Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in Mexico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
AG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AG Latest Social Stream
View Full AG Social Stream
Latest AG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Majestic Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AG as an investment opportunity.
First Majestic (AG) first-quarter top line improves on a year-over-year basis on higher average realized silver price.
First Majestic Reports First Quarter Financial Results, Inaugural Dividend Payment, and Appointment of VP Operations
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 6, 2021) - First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE: AG) (TSX: FR) (the "Company" or "First Majestic") is pleased to announce the unaudited interim consolidated financial results of the Company for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company has also adjusted its cost reporting to reflect cash costs and all-in sustaining cost per ounce ("AISC") on a per silver equivalent ounce ("AgEq") basis compared to previous disclosure ...
A dovish central bank and free-spending government could be the perfect recipe for these companies to shine.
First Majestic Completes Acquisition of Jerritt Canyon Mine in Nevada, USA and Private Placement with Eric Sprott
All amounts are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 30, 2021) - First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSX: FR) (NYSE: AG) ("First Majestic" or the “Company”) and Sprott Mining Inc. ("Sprott Mining") are pleased to announce the completion of the acquisition of Jerritt Canyon Canada Ltd. ("Jerritt Canyon") from Sprott Mining (the "Acquisition") and concurrent $30 million private placement investment in First Majestic by Eric Sprott, previously announced in ...
BMO Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for First Majestic Silver
AG Price Returns
Continue Researching AGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Majestic Silver Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch