First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AG POWR Grades
- AG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.67% of US stocks).
AG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AG is currently 50.55, higher than 89.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 78.55% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Majestic Silver Corp comes in at 60.53%, a number that bests 85.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Majestic Silver Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PLXS, BOOM, O, CHCO, and EVOP.
- Visit AG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmajestic.com.
AG Valuation Summary
- AG's price/earnings ratio is 126.7; this is 536.68% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- AG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 46.2 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, AG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 46.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AG.
AG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 91.87%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -21.31%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.3%.
The table below shows AG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.86% of graded US stocks.
- AG's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 18th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$18.93|
|Prev. close||$8.31||52-week low||$7.24|
|Day high||$8.56||Avg. volume||6,131,794|
|50-day MA||$11.25||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$11.71||Market Cap||2.21B|
First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG) Company Bio
First Majestic Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in Mexico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AG Latest Social Stream
View Full AG Social Stream
Latest AG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Majestic Silver Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AG as an investment opportunity.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - February 16, 2022) - Eric Sprott announces that Sprott Mining Inc., (a corporation which he beneficially owns) disposed of a total of 600,000 common shares of First Majestic Silver Corp., over the Toronto Stock Exchange (representing approximately 0.2% of the outstanding shares on non-diluted basis) at a price of approximately $14.63 per share for aggregate consideration of approximately $8,779,920.Mr. Sprott now beneficially owns or controls 23,325,241 Shares
The metal market had an incredible year in 2021, but analysts are predicting the best is yet to come
Investment company MTM Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, FIRST TR SMALL CAP, Amplify CPW Enhanced Dividend Income ETF, Archer-Daniels Midland Co, T.
First Majestic Silver (TSE:FR) shareholders are still up 52% over 3 years despite pulling back 17% in the past week
First Majestic Silver Corp. ( TSE:FR ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 22% in the...
Endeavor Silver (EXK) expects silver equivalent production between 6.7 million and 7.6 million ounces in 2022, lower than 2021 due to lower ore grades at Guanacevi.
AG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Majestic Silver Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch