First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG): Price and Financial Metrics
AG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AG is currently 63.8, higher than 95.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of First Majestic Silver Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, First Majestic Silver Corp is reporting a growth rate of 236.21%; that's higher than 94.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Majestic Silver Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DO, OPRA, WINS, HTLD, and PTEN.
- AG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Majestic Silver Corp's official web site, go to www.firstmajestic.com.
AG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AG Price/Volume Stats
First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (AG) Company Bio
First Majestic Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in Mexico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.