AGCO Corporation (AGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AGCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGCO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AGCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
AGCO Stock Summary
- AGCO has a higher market value than 81.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,608,077,945.
- Agco Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.35% of US listed stocks.
- The volatility of Agco Corp's share price is greater than that of only 18.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agco Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRKR, OSTK, WKEY, DAKT, and MOG.A.
- Visit AGCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agcocorp.com.
AGCO Valuation Summary
- AGCO's price/earnings ratio is 14.5; this is 44.34% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.7.
- AGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGCO.
AGCO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 55.99%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.26%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.31%.
The table below shows AGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.12% of graded US stocks.
- AGCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.246 -- ranking 8th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PLOW, NVT, and BWXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGCO.
The table below shows AGCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.41||52-week high||$150.28|
|Prev. close||$120.16||52-week low||$108.56|
|Day high||$120.59||Avg. volume||815,032|
|50-day MA||$132.76||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$126.65||Market Cap||8.98B|
AGCO Corporation (AGCO) Company Bio
AGCO is focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery, including a range of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts, including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, and forage equipment. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGCO Social Stream
Latest AGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGCO as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 25.7% upside potential for Agco (AGCO). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
DULUTH, Ga., February 21, 2022--The AAF 2022 grant cycle is now open for non-profits who are engaged in Climate Action. This grant is available globally through March 30th.
AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO): Can A Stock Thats Up 10.33% YTD Still Be Considered In Loss Territory?
During the last session, AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO)s traded shares were 0.55 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.29. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $128.01, reflecting an intraday gain of 0.10% or $0.13. The 52-week high for the AGCO share is $155.87, that puts it down -21.76 AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO): Can A Stock Thats Up 10.33% YTD Still Be Considered In Loss Territory? Read More »
Agco (AGCO) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Here is how Agco (AGCO) and Titan International (TWI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
AGCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|