AGCO Corporation (AGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGCO POWR Grades
- AGCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- AGCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AGCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
AGCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGCO is 3.11 -- better than 84.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.22%, Agco Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.47% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Agco Corp is reporting a growth rate of 117.68%; that's higher than 86.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agco Corp are TTC, HRC, BLDR, AN, and CACI.
- AGCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agco Corp's official web site, go to www.agcocorp.com.
AGCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AGCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.32% lower, now standing at 14.8.
- Over the past 243 months, AGCO's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGCO.
AGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.35||52-week high||$158.62|
|Prev. close||$121.75||52-week low||$52.05|
|Day high||$123.82||Avg. volume||682,928|
|50-day MA||$142.40||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$113.05||Market Cap||9.22B|
AGCO Corporation (AGCO) Company Bio
AGCO is focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery, including a range of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts, including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, and forage equipment. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
AGCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Agco Corp. To summarize, we found that Agco Corp ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Agco Corp ended up being:
- AGCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Agco Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 48.67. This coverage rate is greater than that of 90.85% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Agco Corp experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 86.32% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGCO Social Stream
Latest AGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGCO as an investment opportunity.
Is (AGCO) Outperforming Other Industrial Products Stocks This Year?
Due to improving economic conditions and inflationary concerns, global commodity prices have been soaring, boosting agriculture stocks.
As the economy recovers, manufacturing stocks are a critical investment opportunity.
People have been spending more on goods than services during the pandemic, giving a boost to manufacturing activity and stocks like Caterpillar (CAT), Deere & Company (DE) and Dover Corporation (DOV).
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
AGCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|