AGCO Corporation (AGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
AGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.26||52-week high||$145.53|
|Prev. close||$117.51||52-week low||$101.64|
|Day high||$117.13||Avg. volume||630,657|
|50-day MA||$124.31||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$128.89||Market Cap||8.63B|
AGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGCO POWR Grades
- AGCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- AGCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 41.16% of US stocks).
AGCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,691,291,886, AGCO CORP has a greater market value than 82.87% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGCO is 3.43 -- better than 84.57% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGCO is more volatile than merely 12.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGCO CORP are HCTI, BLIN, CPSI, NYT, and CMPR.
- AGCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGCO CORP's official web site, go to www.agcocorp.com.
AGCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AGCO's price/sales ratio is 68.42% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, AGCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 37.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGCO.
AGCO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 69.56%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.52%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.24%.
The table below shows AGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.12% of graded US stocks.
- AGCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.246 -- ranking 8th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PLOW, NVT, and BWXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGCO.
The table below shows AGCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGCO Corporation (AGCO) Company Bio
AGCO is focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery, including a range of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts, including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, and forage equipment. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
AGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGCO Social Stream
Latest AGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGCO as an investment opportunity.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) shares are trading higher on a Bloomberg report that the pharmacy retailer is considering former Cigna executive Tim Wentworth for CEO. Walgreens announced the surprising departure of CEO Rosalind Brewer earlier this month. Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Trimble (TRMBL) shares to "outperform" after the company announced it was selling $2 billion worth of tech assets to AGCO (AGCO). AGCO CEO Eric Hanostia told Yahoo Finance Live that the deal will help build its "mixed-fleet" opportunity. Carnival (CCL) shares traded lower after reporting third quarter results that topped analyst estimates, but fourth quarter guidance disappointed. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Agricultural machinery manufacturer AGCO Corporation (AGCO) is set to take a $2 billion stake in Trimble, Inc. (TRMB). AGCO Corporation CEO Eric Hansotia sits down with Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the joint venture with Trimble and the customer benefits of AGCO's venture into the industrial software space. "Precision agriculture is all about helping a farmer get more yield out of their farm with less inputs, putting sensors on machines to be able to understand variations in the soil or variations in the crop," Hansotia explains. "And then having the machine do on-board compute, sometimes using artificial intelligence libraries and having real-time adjustments to have the machine optimize itself." For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episo...
AGCO Corp (AGCO) to acquire an 85% interest in Trimble assets to accelerate its Precision Ag portfolio.
Trimble has announced a new $3 billion joint venture with AGCO, and that news has shares of TRMB stock on the rise today.
A New York judge ruled against delivery services Uber, DoorDash (DASH), and GrubHub (parent company Just Eat Takeaway — JTKWY) in their motion to block a minimum wage law. AGCO Corporation (AGCO) takes a $2 billion stake in Trimble (TRMB). Lastly, Endeavor (EDR), Fenway Sports Group, and KKR Founder Henry Kravis are reportedly eyeing investing in the PGA Tour. Yahoo Finance Live anchor Josh Lipton highlights several of Thursday's top news stories. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
AGCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|