AGCO Corporation (AGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGCO POWR Grades
- AGCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGCO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AGCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 42.46% of US stocks).
AGCO Stock Summary
- AGCO has a higher market value than 80.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,628,268,629.
- Agco Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.19% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Agco Corp is reporting a growth rate of 277.61%; that's higher than 91.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYT, BRKR, OSPN, ULBI, and DAKT.
- Visit AGCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agcocorp.com.
AGCO Valuation Summary
- AGCO's price/earnings ratio is 14.5; this is 44.34% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.7.
- AGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGCO.
AGCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.26%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -43.48%.
The table below shows AGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.95% of graded US stocks.
- AGCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.246 -- ranking 8th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PLOW, IVAC, and LRCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGCO.
The table below shows AGCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.55||52-week high||$158.62|
|Prev. close||$127.42||52-week low||$71.79|
|Day high||$128.44||Avg. volume||634,554|
|50-day MA||$131.73||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$129.95||Market Cap||9.62B|
AGCO Corporation (AGCO) Company Bio
AGCO is focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery, including a range of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts, including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, and forage equipment. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AGCO Social Stream
Latest AGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGCO as an investment opportunity.
AGCO (AGCO) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
Is (AGCO) Outperforming Other Industrial Products Stocks This Year?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
AGCO Corp's (AGCO) Faromatics buyout will help deliver smart farming solutions for livestock producers, strengthen its existing capabilities and accelerate innovation.
AGCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|