AGCO Corporation (AGCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AGCO's comes in at -15.32 -- better than merely 7.26% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AGCO has less volatility in its price than merely 10.33% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- AGCO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 76.27% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AGCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TKC, LAND, VIRC, RFIL and FLO.
AGCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AGCO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 85%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Agco Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, AGCO offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- AGCO's annual revenue, now at roughly $9 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 26.52% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Agco Corp's estimated return of -85% surpasses about 7.76% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
AGCO Dividend Chart
AGCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|