Agenus Inc. (AGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.82% of US stocks.
- AGEN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AGEN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -27.83 for AGENUS INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AGEN has reported earnings growth of -478.56%, putting it ahead of only 3.84% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGEN's revenue has grown -66.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.87% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGENUS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DNN, NVAX, PRQR, DRRX, and PLX.
- AGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGENUS INC's official web site, go to agenusbio.com.
AGEN Valuation Summary
- AGEN's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 23.4% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AGEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 61.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGEN.
AGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -52.01%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 265.6%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -36.88%.
The table below shows AGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.26% of graded US stocks.
- AGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 139th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COCP, MTEM, and LGND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGEN.
The table below shows AGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGEN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AGEN, see our AGEN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
AGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$1.48||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$1.52||Avg. volume||4,855,498|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||495.44M|
Agenus Inc. (AGEN) Company Bio
Agenus Inc. engages in discovering and developing innovative treatments for patients with cancer and other diseases. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full AGEN Social Stream
Latest AGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGENUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGEN as an investment opportunity.
Why Agenus Stock Is Slumping This Week
Shares of the clinical-stage immunotherapy company Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN) fell by 11.7% during the first three and half days of trading this week, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The biotech's stock has been trending lower ever since it reported fourth-quarter and full-year 2022 financial results last week. The key issue that appears to be weighing on Agenus' stock is the company's near-term financial outlook.
Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ:AGEN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ:AGEN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 14, 2023 Operator: Thank you for holding and welcome, everyone, to the Agenus Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent any background noise. After the speakers’ remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. Thank […]
Agenus (AGEN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you for holding and welcome, everyone, to the Agenus fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results conference call. This is a very extensive list of difficult-to-treat cancers that have been treated and failed prior treatments.
Agenus (AGEN) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Agenus (AGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.09% and 59.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Agenus Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Outlines 2023 Objectives
Botensilimab plus balstilimab showed overall response rates of 23% in microsatellite stable colorectal cancer (MSS CRC), 50% in PD-(L)1 refractory non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and in seven additional metastatic, late-line cancers in a total of more than 300 patientsRandomized Phase 2 trials in MSS CRC, melanoma, and pancreatic cancers are underway; a confirmatory phase 3 trial in MSS CRC is expected to be launched in 2023Data demonstrating clinical benefit in MSS CRC, NSCLC, ovarian cancer
AGEN Price Returns
Continue Researching AGENHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Agenus Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Agenus Inc (AGEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agenus Inc (AGEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agenus Inc (AGEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...