Agenus Inc. (AGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.95% of US stocks.
- AGEN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
AGEN Stock Summary
- Agenus Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.36% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.69 for Agenus Inc; that's greater than it is for only 3.09% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGEN's revenue has grown 235.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVGN, DNN, EIGR, GNCA, and SIMO.
- Visit AGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to agenusbio.com.
AGEN Valuation Summary
- AGEN's price/earnings ratio is -6.4; this is 117.53% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, AGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGEN.
AGEN Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.73%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -69.15%.
The table below shows AGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.26% of graded US stocks.
- AGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 139th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- COCP, MTEM, and LGND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGEN.
The table below shows AGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$6.79|
|Prev. close||$1.65||52-week low||$1.48|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||4,269,535|
|50-day MA||$2.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||414.62M|
Agenus Inc. (AGEN) Company Bio
Agenus Inc. engages in discovering and developing innovative treatments for patients with cancer and other diseases. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full AGEN Social Stream
Latest AGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agenus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGEN as an investment opportunity.
In today’s recent session, 0.66 million shares of the Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ:AGEN) have been traded, and its beta is 1.18. Most recently the company’s share price was $2.47, and it changed around $0.12 or 5.11% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $623.34M. AGEN at last check was trading … Why Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ: AGEN) Is A Stock Not To Be Discarded In 2022 Read More »
Conference Call on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ETLEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus (NASDAQ: AGEN), an immuno-oncology company with an extensive pipeline of checkpoint antibodies, adjuvants, and vaccines designed to activate immune response to cancers and infections, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Agenus executives will host a conference call and webcast at
A look at the shareholders of Agenus Inc. ( NASDAQ:AGEN ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally speaking...
Investment company Cardinal Strategic Wealth Guidance (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Quality Factor ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, Agenus Inc, Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF, sells iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, iShares Global Financials ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Government Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cardinal Strategic Wealth
Investment company Burleson & Company, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Block Inc, ARK Innovation ETF, Twitter Inc, Lyft Inc, Charles Schwab Corp, sells Airbnb Inc, Discovery Inc, AT&T Inc, Applied Molecular Transport Inc, Altria Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Burleson & Company, LLC.
AGEN Price Returns