Agrify Corporation (AGFY): Price and Financial Metrics
AGFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$27.19|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.14|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||3,201,778|
|50-day MA||$0.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.68||Market Cap||4.15M|
AGFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGFY POWR Grades
- AGFY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.88% of US stocks.
- AGFY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 70 days.
- AGFY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AGFY Stock Summary
- AGFY has a higher market value than only 0.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,668,756.
- AGFY's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.33% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGFY comes in at -3,613.71% -- higher than that of only 0.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGFY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESSA, PEGY, EPSN, RFIL, and BLDE.
- Visit AGFY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agrify.com.
AGFY Valuation Summary
- AGFY's price/earnings ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 28 months, AGFY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 51.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGFY.
AGFY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGFY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.42% of graded US stocks.
- AGFY's asset turnover comes in at 0.964 -- ranking 6th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AGFY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGFY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AGFY, see our AGFY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$34.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Agrify Corporation (AGFY) Company Bio
Agrify Corporation provides biotechnology products. The Company develops indoor grow solutions, LED grow lights, environmental threat migration, and integrated grow racks for the cannabis and hemp marketplace. Agrify serves customers in the United States.
AGFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGFY Latest Social Stream
View Full AGFY Social Stream
Latest AGFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGRIFY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGFY as an investment opportunity.
Agrify Releases the First Engineer Peer-Reviewed Hydrocarbon Distillation Unit Under Solvent Extraction Brand Precision Extraction Solutions
New Product Enables Continuous Hydrocarbon ExtractionBILLERICA, Mass., June 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agrify Corporation (Nasdaq:AGFY) (“Agrify” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, today announced the release of a Hydrocarbon Distillation Unit (“HDU”) under solvent extraction brand Precision Extraction Solutions. Agrify believes that the Precision HDU is an industry-first solution designed to continuously distill
Precision Extraction Solutions by Agrify Releases Diamond Miner
New Product Offers Safer Option for THC-A Crystallization at ScaleBILLERICA, Mass., June 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agrify Corporation (Nasdaq:AGFY) (“Agrify” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, announced the release of its new Diamond Miner product under solvent extraction brand Precision Extraction Solutions. The Diamond Miner is designed to deliver a safe, reliable, and consistent solution for THC-A crystallizat
Agrify Announces Changes to Executive Leadership Team
BILLERICA, Mass., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agrify Corporation (Nasdaq:AGFY) (“Agrify” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, today announced three leadership changes to support sustainable long-term growth initiatives: David Kessler, who joined Agrify in 2020 as Vice President of Horticulture & Customer Success, has been promoted to Executive Vice President (EVP), Chief Science Officer and General Manager -- Cul
Agrify Receives Nasdaq Notification of Non-Compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1)
BILLERICA, Mass., May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agrify Corporation (Nasdaq: AGFY) (“Agrify” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, today announced that on May 17, 2023, it received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) notifying Agrify that it was not in compliance with requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as a result of not having timely filed its Qua
Agrify Releases an Industry First: Stitchless Double Filtration Rosin Bags Under Solventless Extraction Brand PurePressure
New Product Offering Creates Potential for Recurring Consumable RevenueBILLERICA, Mass., May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agrify Corporation (Nasdaq:AGFY) (“Agrify” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis industry, announced the release of PurePacks, seamless, double filtration rosin bags, under solventless extraction brand PurePressure. PurePressure, which Agrify acquired in January 2022, is a leader in solventless extraction and
AGFY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...