AgileThought, Inc. (AGIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGIL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.54%, AGILETHOUGHT INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AGILETHOUGHT INC is reporting a growth rate of 383.56%; that's higher than 95.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AGILETHOUGHT INC comes in at -28%, a number that bests only 6.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGILETHOUGHT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VEV, ISUN, MEG, STRL, and MTC.
- AGIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGILETHOUGHT INC's official web site, go to livcapital.mx.
AGIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AGIL's price/sales ratio is 57.69% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- AGIL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGIL.
AGIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGIL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.53% of graded US stocks.
- AGIL's asset turnover comes in at 1.742 -- ranking 43rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AGIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.89||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$3.90||52-week low||$3.49|
|Day high||$4.15||Avg. volume||43,148|
|50-day MA||$4.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.85||Market Cap||187.47M|
AgileThought, Inc. (AGIL) Company Bio
AgileThought, Inc. provides digital transformation and custom software services in the United States and Latin America. It offers product management consulting; organizational transformation, application engineering and DevOps, data analytics, application modernization, commercial and omnichannel; and AI and machine learning services. The company also provides cloud architecture and migration; automation, UX and UI design, and digital workplace; and DevOps and application optimization, multi cloud, and lifecycle management support services. It serves professional, healthcare and pharmacy, financial, energy, utility, and consumer packaged goods sectors. AgileThought, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGIL Latest Social Stream
View Full AGIL Social Stream
Latest AGIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILETHOUGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGIL as an investment opportunity.
Strong Results Amid Robust Demand EnvironmentIRVING, Texas, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgileThought, Inc. (“AgileThought” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AGIL), a global provider of digital transformation services, custom software development, and next generation technologies, today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Highlights and Results: Revenue increased 18.6% year-over-year to $46.2 million from $38.9 million in Q2 2021 and increased 4.4% from
Conference Call to be held on the same day at 4:30 PM Eastern TimeIRVING, Texas, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgileThought, Inc. ("AgileThought" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AGIL), a global provider of digital transformation services, custom software development, and next-generation technologies, announces today that it will release second quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, August 11, 2022, after the market close. Management will host a conference call at 4:30 PM ET on the same day t
The big shareholder groups in AgileThought, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AGIL ) have power over the company. Institutions often own...
AgileThought and ExperienceIT Join Forces to Accelerate Digital Transformation for Clients Through Integrated Delivery Squads
Agile Squad AgileThought and EIT’s Integrated Delivery Squads offer world-class expertise in high impact technology domains IRVING, Texas, July 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgileThought, Inc. ("AgileThought" or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AGIL), a global provider of digital transformation services, custom software development, and next-generation technologies, and ExperienceIT, LLC (“ExperienceIT” or “EIT”), a digital transformation services firm based in Bloomington, Minnesota, announce a strategic
SAN FRANCISCO, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgileThought, Inc. ("AgileThought" or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: AGIL), a global provider of digital transformation services, custom software development, and next-generation technologies, is pleased to announce that Gonzalo Mones Cazon has been appointed as the Company’s Chief People Officer (CPO), effective July 4, 2022. Mr. Mones brings with him deep knowledge and passion for the entire talent lifecycle and over 15 years serving the IT Services in
AGIL Price Returns