AgileThought, Inc. (AGIL): Price and Financial Metrics
AGIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$4.68|
|Prev. close||$0.08||52-week low||$0.06|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||2,777,381|
|50-day MA||$0.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||10.32M|
AGIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGIL POWR Grades
- AGIL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.7% of US stocks.
- AGIL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.34% of US stocks).
AGIL Stock Summary
- AGIL's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.56% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AGILETHOUGHT INC's share price is greater than that of 98.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- AGILETHOUGHT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 142.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGILETHOUGHT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ENSV, KAR, NXST, WLFC, and CXW.
- Visit AGIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to livcapital.mx.
AGIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AGIL's price/earnings ratio is 100.42% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- AGIL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGIL.
AGIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGIL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.53% of graded US stocks.
- AGIL's asset turnover comes in at 1.742 -- ranking 43rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AGIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AgileThought, Inc. (AGIL) Company Bio
AgileThought, Inc. provides digital transformation and custom software services in the United States and Latin America. It offers product management consulting; organizational transformation, application engineering and DevOps, data analytics, application modernization, commercial and omnichannel; and AI and machine learning services. The company also provides cloud architecture and migration; automation, UX and UI design, and digital workplace; and DevOps and application optimization, multi cloud, and lifecycle management support services. It serves professional, healthcare and pharmacy, financial, energy, utility, and consumer packaged goods sectors. AgileThought, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
AGIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGIL Latest Social Stream
View Full AGIL Social Stream
Latest AGIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILETHOUGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGIL as an investment opportunity.
AgileThought stock is rocketing higher on Wednesday as investors in AGIL react to heavy trading of the company's shares without clear news.
Beachbody stock is falling on Wednesday after shares of BODY went through a reverse split to boost its trading price.
Wheeler Real Estate IT is rising on Wednesday as shares of WHLR stock see heavy trading despite a lack of news this morning.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Wednesday as we check out all of the biggest movements happening this morning!
AGIL Price Returns