Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (AGLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGLE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.14% of US stocks.
- AGLE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AGLE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
AGLE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.46, AEGLEA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 92.06% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGLE's revenue has grown -61.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.01% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGLE is more volatile than 96.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AEGLEA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC are GLYC, VSTM, CRBU, TGTX, and PRTC.
- Visit AGLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aegleabio.com.
AGLE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AGLE's price/earnings ratio is 103.88% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- Over the past 81 months, AGLE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGLE.
AGLE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.82%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 7.51%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 10.41%.
The table below shows AGLE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGLE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.56% of graded US stocks.
- AGLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 276th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- REGN, MNKD, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGLE.
The table below shows AGLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$6.57|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$1.27||Avg. volume||1,243,370|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.20||Market Cap||75.04M|
Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (AGLE) Company Bio
Aeglea Biotherapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing engineered human enzymes for the treatment of inborn errors of metabolism and cancer. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGLE Latest Social Stream
View Full AGLE Social Stream
Latest AGLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEGLEA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGLE as an investment opportunity.
Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGLE), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a new generation of human enzyme therapeutics as innovative solutions for rare metabolic diseases, today announced that Linda Neuman, M.D., M.B.A. has been appointed chief medical officer. Dr. Neuman's appointment is an internal promotion from her previous role as Aeglea's senior vice president of clinical development.
In a report released today, Soumit Roy from JonesTrading maintained a Buy rating on Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE - Research Report), with a price target of $3.00. The company's shares opened today at $1.20.According to TipRanks, Roy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.9% and a 32.66% success rate. Roy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Curis, Aeglea Biotherapeutics, and AVEO Pharma.In addition to JonesTrading, Aeglea Biotherapeutics also received a Buy from Wells Fargo's Yanan Zhu in a report issued on October 28. However, on the same day, H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Hold rating on Aeglea Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: AGLE).
Aeglea (AGLE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.83% and 72.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AGLE), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a new generation of human enzyme therapeutics as innovative solutions for rare metabolic diseases, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provided program updates.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Seagen (SGEN), Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE) and Argenx Se (ARGX)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Seagen (SGEN – Research Report), Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE – Research Report) and Argenx Se (ARGX – Research Report). Seagen (SGEN) Berenberg Bank analyst Zhiqiang Shu maintained a Buy rating on Seagen today and set a price target of $183.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $131.25. According to TipRanks.com, Shu is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -25.2% and a 23.5% success rate. White covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Karyopharm Therapeutics, and TRACON Pharmaceuticals.
AGLE Price Returns