Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (AGLE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGLE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AGLE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.96% of US stocks.
- AGLE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AGLE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AGLE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.89% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc are CRIS, MCRB, CHRS, VYGR, and GSIT.
- Visit AGLE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aegleabio.com.
AGLE Valuation Summary
- AGLE's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.9; this is 116.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AGLE's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.6 over the prior 66 months.
- Over the past 66 months, AGLE's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGLE.
AGLE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGLE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.56% of graded US stocks.
- AGLE's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 276th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- REGN, MNKD, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGLE.
The table below shows AGLE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGLE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGLE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||624,207|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.08||Market Cap||29.35M|
Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (AGLE) Company Bio
Aeglea Biotherapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing engineered human enzymes for the treatment of inborn errors of metabolism and cancer. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGLE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGLE Latest Social Stream
View Full AGLE Social Stream
Latest AGLE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGLE as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Aeglea BioTherapeutics <
Aeglea BioTherapeutics (AGLE) withdraws its previously announced, proposed public offering
Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:AGLE), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing a new generation of human enzyme therapeutics as innovative solutions for rare metabolic diseases, announced today the withdrawal of the previously announced, proposed public offering. We are well capitalized, with cash and cash equivalents of $95.0 million as of December 31, 2021, which we believe will be sufficient to fund our operations into the first quarter of 2023.
Aeglea BioTherapeutics (NASDAQ:AGLE) announced a proposed underwritten public offering of shares and, in lieu of stock, pre-funded warrants to purchase shares to certain investors. AGLE expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares. Net proceeds, together with existing cash resources, will be used to fund its...
AGLE Price Returns