AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGMH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.21%, AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0.99% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AGMH has reported earnings growth of -2,628.38%, putting it ahead of just 0.55% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that AGMH's revenue has grown 281,747.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 100% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NCTY, EBET, MDGS, ZOM, and LPCN.
- Visit AGMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agmprime.com.
AGMH Valuation Summary
- AGMH's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 89.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 58 months, AGMH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 63.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGMH.
AGMH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -94.24%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14004.76%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -80.82%.
The table below shows AGMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$2.59|
|Prev. close||$1.66||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||19,991|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.81||Market Cap||43.75M|
AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH) Company Bio
AGM Group Holdings Inc. is a financial technology company and financial solutions provider. The Company mainly provides brokers and institutional clients with trading platform solutions and technologies. The Company operates mainly through three businesses, including online trading and computer support service business, which provides online trading platform application and computer program technical support and solution services; forex trading brokerage business, as well as program trading application technology and management service business. The Company operates its businesses in both the United Stated and global markets.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AGMH Social Stream
Latest AGMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGMH as an investment opportunity.
AGM Group Announces First Half 2022 Unaudited Financial Results with Record Revenue and Profitability
/PRNewswire/ -- AGM Group Holdings Inc. ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software…
AGM Group Holdings Inc. ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on May 16, 2022. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's website at https://www.agmprime.com/annual-results/ an
AGM Group Holdings Inc. ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the AGM Group Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:AGMH...
AGM Group to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Unaudited Financial Results on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
AGM Group Holdings Inc ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, before the U.S. market opens.
AGMH Price Returns
Continue Researching AGMHWant to do more research on Agm Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch