AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGMH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGMH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 36 days.
- AGMH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.69% of US stocks).
AGMH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.77, AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 8.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.89%, AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.28% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGMH is more volatile than 99.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSMG, PRPL, JCTCF, JZXN, and CSTE.
- AGMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.agmprime.com.
AGMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$13.64|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||171,350|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||41.90M|
AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH) Company Bio
AGM Group Holdings Inc. is a financial technology company and financial solutions provider. The Company mainly provides brokers and institutional clients with trading platform solutions and technologies. The Company operates mainly through three businesses, including online trading and computer support service business, which provides online trading platform application and computer program technical support and solution services; forex trading brokerage business, as well as program trading application technology and management service business. The Company operates its businesses in both the United Stated and global markets.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AGMH Social Stream
Latest AGMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGMH as an investment opportunity.
AGM Group Holdings Inc. ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on May 16, 2022. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's website at https://www.agmprime.com/annual-results/ an
AGM Group Holdings Inc. ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the AGM Group Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:AGMH...
AGM Group to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Unaudited Financial Results on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
AGM Group Holdings Inc ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, before the U.S. market opens.
The onset of April means Spring is in the air but in the City, it means AGM season is getting underway. Management teams are gearing up to meet shareholders, in some cases for the first time for two years in the flesh. Last year saw a jump in the number of investor revolts over pay as shareholders punished CEOs seen to be unfairly profiting from an economic rebound from Covid-19.
AGMH Price Returns
Continue Researching AGMHWant to do more research on Agm Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch