AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH): Price and Financial Metrics
AGMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||9,880|
|50-day MA||$1.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.80||Market Cap||48.49M|
AGMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGMH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.21%, AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.84% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AGMH has reported earnings growth of -2,628.38%, putting it ahead of merely 0.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC comes in at 281,747.5%, a number that bests 99.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALT, GENE, URG, AMLX, and NCTY.
- Visit AGMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agmprime.com.
AGMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AGMH's price/earnings ratio is 90.99% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 62 months, AGMH's price/sales ratio has gone down 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGMH.
AGMH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15868.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -80.82%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 336.47%.
The table below shows AGMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGM Group Holdings Inc. (AGMH) Company Bio
AGM Group Holdings Inc. is a financial technology company and financial solutions provider. The Company mainly provides brokers and institutional clients with trading platform solutions and technologies. The Company operates mainly through three businesses, including online trading and computer support service business, which provides online trading platform application and computer program technical support and solution services; forex trading brokerage business, as well as program trading application technology and management service business. The Company operates its businesses in both the United Stated and global markets.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGMH Latest Social Stream
View Full AGMH Social Stream
Latest AGMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGM GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGMH as an investment opportunity.
AGM Group Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:AGMH) Shares Fly 28% But Investors Aren't Buying For Growth
AGM Group Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:AGMH ) shareholders have had their patience rewarded with a 28% share price jump in...
AGM Group Announces First Half 2022 Unaudited Financial Results with Record Revenue and Profitability
AGM Group Holdings Inc. ("AGMH" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AGMH), an integrated technology company focusing on providing fintech software services and producing high-performance hardware and computing equipment, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first half year ended June 30, 2022.
AGMH Price Returns
Continue Researching AGMHWant to do more research on Agm Group Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Agm Group Holdings Inc (AGMH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...