Allergan plc Ordinary Shares (AGN): Price and Financial Metrics
AGN Stock Summary
- Allergan plc's market capitalization of $58,652,249,442 is ahead of 96.73% of US-listed equities.
- AGN's went public 30.42 years ago, making it older than 87.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Allergan plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allergan plc, a group of peers worth examining would be COP, VALE, APD, CEO, and SNP.
- AGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allergan plc's official web site, go to www.allergan.com.
AGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGN Price/Volume Stats
Allergan plc Ordinary Shares (AGN) Company Bio
Allergan plc markets products that provide treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, cardiovascular and anti-infective therapeutic categories, and operates the world's third-largest global generics business. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.