Allergan plc Ordinary Shares (AGN): Price and Financial Metrics
AGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,659,113,779, Allergan plc has a greater market value than 97.39% of US stocks.
- AGN's went public 30.91 years ago, making it older than 88.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Allergan plc's share price is greater than that of just 2.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allergan plc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTR, SNP, CAT, BSX, and BDX.
- AGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allergan plc's official web site, go to www.allergan.com.
AGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$193.02||52-week high||$202.21|
|Prev. close||$192.99||52-week low||$114.27|
|Day high||$193.38||Avg. volume||4,008,576|
|50-day MA||$182.84||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$179.24||Market Cap||63.50B|
Allergan plc Ordinary Shares (AGN) Company Bio
Allergan plc markets products that provide treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, cardiovascular and anti-infective therapeutic categories, and operates the world's third-largest global generics business. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.