Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGRX POWR Grades
- AGRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGRX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 75 days.
- AGRX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.15% of US stocks).
AGRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.63%, AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.75% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 98.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -464.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASUR, REZI, LXFR, MNTX, and IAC.
- Visit AGRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agiletherapeutics.com.
AGRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AGRX's price/earnings ratio is 100.43% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 104 months, AGRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGRX.
AGRX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -96.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.69%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 564.39%.
The table below shows AGRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.23% of graded US stocks.
- AGRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 307th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EVFM, ARMP, and EVOK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGRX.
The table below shows AGRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$29.60|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||3,454,739|
|50-day MA||$0.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||7.71M|
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX) Company Bio
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription contraceptive products for women. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AGRX Social Stream
Latest AGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGRX as an investment opportunity.
Women’s Healthcare Company Agile Therapeutics Says It Believes It Has An Effective Business Plan In Place For Growth And Generating Positive Cash Flow
By Ernest Dela Aglanu, Benzinga
Net Revenue Increased 43% from Second Quarter 2022 Largest Quarter-over-Quarter Increase in Net Revenue Achieved by Agile Non-Retail Channel Twirla Cycles Grew 361% from Second Quarter 2022 Company Expects Business Plan Can Deliver Additional Growth in the Fourth Quarter of 2022 and in 2023 Management to Host Conference Call Today, Monday, November 7, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET PRINCETON, N.J., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGRX), a women's healthcare company, tod
Agile Therapeutics to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provide Business Update on Monday, November 7, 2022
Live Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. ETPRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGRX), a women's healthcare company, today announced it will report third quarter 2022 financial results after the market close on Monday, November 7, 2022. Following the release, the Company will host a live conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the Company’s financial results and provide a business update. EventAgile Therapeutics Third Quarter 20
By Ernest Dela Aglanu, Benzinga
Benzinga Digital Content Studio
AGRX Price Returns