Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGRX POWR Grades
- AGRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.66% of US stocks.
- AGRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 96 days.
- AGRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
AGRX Stock Summary
- AGRX has a higher market value than only 5.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,562,969.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Agile Therapeutics Inc comes in at 345.53%, a number that bests 97.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AGRX is more volatile than 96.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYO, IART, RFIL, MYGN, and LPTH.
- Visit AGRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agiletherapeutics.com.
AGRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AGRX's price/sales ratio is 1284.21% higher, now standing at 52.6.
- AGRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 89 months.
- AGRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGRX.
AGRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -180.01%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.41%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -52.68%.
The table below shows AGRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.23% of graded US stocks.
- AGRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 307th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EVFM, ARMP, and EVOK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGRX.
The table below shows AGRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$66.31|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||252,050|
|50-day MA||$5.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.00||Market Cap||6.50M|
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX) Company Bio
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription contraceptive products for women. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AGRX Social Stream
Latest AGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agile Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGRX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 cheap pharmaceutical stocks for 2022. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Cheap Pharmaceutical Stocks For 2022. The pharma industry is in the midst of a fundamental transformation as disruptive technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing become […]
Agile Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:AGRX) concluded the trading at $0.35 on Friday, February 04 with a rise of 3.24% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $0.34 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.99 with its price kept floating in the … Analysts Provide Insight On How High Agile Therapeutics Inc. (AGRX) Can Go Read More »
Princeton, NJ, based Investment company Dumont & Blake Investment Advisors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Cassava Sciences Inc, PRA Group Inc, Corteva Inc, BNY Mellon High Yield Strategies Fund, sells Take-Two Interactive Software Inc, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, International Paper Co, Agile Therapeutics Inc, Sylvamo Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Dumont & Blake Investment Advisors Llc.
Investment company Founders Capital Management (Current Portfolio) buys iShares TIPS Bond ETF, AT&T Inc, Vanguard Health Care ETF, VanEck Gold Miners ETF, Target Corp, sells iShares Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Multi, SPDR S&P Kensho Smart Mobility ETF, International Business Machines Corp, iShares Expanded Tech-Software Sector ETF, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Founders Capital Management.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Agile Therapeutics (AGRX), Argenx Se (ARGX) and Liminal BioSciences (LMNL)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Agile Therapeutics (AGRX – Research Report), Argenx Se (ARGX – Research Report) and Liminal BioSciences (LMNL – Research Report). Agile Therapeutics (AGRX) In a report released today, Oren Livnat from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Agile Therapeutics, with a price target of $2.50. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $0.34, close to its 52-week low of $0.34. According to TipRanks.
AGRX Price Returns