Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX): Price and Financial Metrics
AGRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.02||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.65|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||58,000|
|50-day MA||$2.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||3.89M|
AGRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.02% of US stocks.
- AGRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- AGRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AGRX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,390,658, AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC has a greater market value than merely 1.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.26%, AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.08% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGRX comes in at -534.85% -- higher than that of just 1.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASUR, AYTU, NXTP, GVP, and INGN.
- Visit AGRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agiletherapeutics.com.
AGRX Valuation Summary
- AGRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 103.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AGRX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGRX.
AGRX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -67.62%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -98.54%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.6%.
The table below shows AGRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.23% of graded US stocks.
- AGRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 307th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EVFM, ARMP, and EVOK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGRX.
The table below shows AGRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (AGRX) Company Bio
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of prescription contraceptive products for women. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey.
AGRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGRX Latest Social Stream
View Full AGRX Social Stream
Latest AGRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGRX as an investment opportunity.
PRINCETON, N.J., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGRX), a women's healthcare company, today announced that Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer Al Altomari and Chief Commercial Officer Amy Welsh will present at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference taking place September 11-13, 2023 in New York, NY. Details on the Company presentation are as follows: Event: H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference Date: Wednesday, Sep
Agile Says It's On Track To Hit $25-$30 Million Net Annual Revenue After A Strong Performance In Its Second Quarter
On August 9, Agile Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AGRX) released its second-quarter financial results, showing significant growth in revenue from its innovative weekly birth control patch, Twirla® (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol), and a widening gross margin thanks to net revenue growth and decreasing operating expenses.
Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AGRX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 9, 2023 Agile Therapeutics, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-3.1, expectations were $-3.48. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Agile Therapeutics Second Quarter of 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. Please note today’s event is being recorded. I would now like to turn […]
Twirla Delivers Second Quarter 2023 Net Revenue of $5.5 Million, a 44% Increase from First Quarter 2023 Twirla Demand and Factory Sales Up 24% and 42% Respectively in Second Quarter 2023 Compared to First Quarter 2023 Gross Margin Grows to 58% in Second Quarter 2023 from 47% in First Quarter 2023 Company Reaffirms Expected Full Year 2023 Net Revenue in Range of $25-$30 Million Management to Host Conference Call Today, Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET PRINCETON, N.J., Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOB
Agile Therapeutics to Report Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provide Business Plan Updates on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Live Conference Call and Webcast at 8:30 a.m. ETPRINCETON, N.J., July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGRX), a women's healthcare company, today announced it will report second quarter 2023 financial results before the market open on Wednesday, August 9, 2023. Following the release, the Company will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company’s financial results and provide a business update. EventAgile Therapeutics Second Quarter
AGRX Price Returns