Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGTC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AGTC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AGTC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AGTC is 0.01 -- better than merely 6.95% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 96.14, Applied Genetic Technologies Corp has a higher such ratio than 97.56% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AGTC comes in at -166.21% -- higher than that of only 2.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Applied Genetic Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARAV, SYBX, ALT, CBIO, and VBLT.
- Visit AGTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agtc.com.
AGTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AGTC's price/sales ratio is NA% NA, now standing at NA.
- Over the past 90 months, AGTC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- AGTC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGTC.
AGTC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -7.42%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.8%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -89.46%.
The table below shows AGTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGTC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.04% of graded US stocks.
- AGTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 411th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HSTO, PLXP, and ABBV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGTC.
The table below shows AGTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||516,123|
|50-day MA||$0.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.79||Market Cap||39.20M|
Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC) Company Bio
Applied Genetic Technologies is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that uses its proprietary gene therapy platform to develop products designed for patients with severe diseases in ophthalmology. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Alachua, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGTC Latest Social Stream
View Full AGTC Social Stream
Latest AGTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Applied Genetic Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGTC as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cytokinetics (CYTK), Henry Schein (HSIC) and Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Cytokinetics (CYTK – Research Report), Henry Schein (HSIC – Research Report) and Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC – Research Report). Cytokinetics (CYTK) H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis reiterated a Buy rating on Cytokinetics today and set a price target of $69.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $39.94. According to TipRanks.
No summary available.
-Company on track to provide 3-month interim SKYLINE trial results in 2Q 2022- -Company to host management update and webcast today at 8:00 a.m. ET- GAINESVILLE, Fla. and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: AGTC), a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapies for the treatment of rare and debilitating diseases with an initial focus on in
Applied Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ:AGTC) is scheduled to announce Q2 earnings results on Monday, Feb. 14, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.39.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) and Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO – Research Report) and Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC – Research Report). Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO) In a report released today, Liana Moussatos from Wedbush reiterated a Hold rating on Sangamo Biosciences, with a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $5.61, close to its 52-week low of $5.32. According to TipRanks.
AGTC Price Returns
Continue Researching AGTCWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Genetic Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (AGTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch