AGILITI, INC. (AGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
AGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$20.17|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$6.91||Avg. volume||282,373|
|50-day MA||$12.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.68||Market Cap||931.91M|
AGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGTI POWR Grades
- AGTI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGTI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AGTI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AGTI Stock Summary
- AGILITI INC's stock had its IPO on April 23, 2021, making it an older stock than just 7.01% of US equities in our set.
- AGTI's current price/earnings ratio is 236.33, which is higher than 97.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AGILITI INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGILITI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AZEK, AMS, HII, CENT, and MGPI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AGTI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001749704.
AGTI Valuation Summary
- AGTI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AGTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGTI.
AGILITI, INC. (AGTI) Company Bio
Agiliti, Inc. provides healthcare technology management and service solutions to the healthcare industry in the United States. The company offers onsite managed services, including programs for the management, reprocessing, and logistics of medical equipment at individual facilities and integrated delivery networks to monitor and adjust equipment quantities and availability to address fluctuations in patient census and acuity; and clinical engineering services comprising maintenance, repair, and remediation solutions for various type of medical equipment, including general biomedical and diagnostic imaging equipment through supplemental and outsourced offerings. It also provides equipment solutions, which primarily provide supplemental, peak need, and per-case rental of general biomedical, specialty, and surgical equipment to acute care hospitals and alternate site providers, including premier healthcare institutions and integrated delivery networks. As of December 31, 2020, it owned or managed approximately a million units of medical equipment for approximately 7,000 national, regional, and local acute care hospitals, health system integrated delivery networks, and alternate site providers. Agiliti, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
AGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AGTI Social Stream
Latest AGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILITI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGTI as an investment opportunity.
On September 20, 2023, Thomas Leonard, a director at Agiliti Inc (NYSE:AGTI), sold 42,558 shares of the company.
In this piece, we will take a look at the fifteen worst performing growth stocks in 2023. If you want to skip details about different kinds of investing strategies, then check out 5 Worst Performing Growth Stocks in 2023. Growth stocks have the potential to deliver strong returns in the future if the economy and […]
What has Wall Street been buzzing about this week? Here are the top 5 buy calls and the top 5 sell calls made by Wall Street's best analysts during the week of Sept. 4-8.
The medical equipment management and service solutions company has received multiple analyst downgrades.
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst cuts you may have missed since yesterday: downgrades at Block, Stem, General Mills , FMC, and Agiliti. Block (NYSE:SQ) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS, which also sharply cut the shares' price target to $65.00 from $102.00. The analysts believe Block’s gross profit growth will likely decelerate in the second half of 2023 and throughout next year due to a softening in consumer discretionary spending, a decreased growth rate of Cash App monthly active users, and moderation of Cash App monetization rates.
AGTI Price Returns