AGILITI, INC. (AGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AGTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.75% of US stocks.
- AGTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGTI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.87% of US stocks).
AGTI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.74, AGILITI INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.48% of US stocks.
- AGILITI INC's stock had its IPO on April 23, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.63% of US equities in our set.
- AGTI's current price/earnings ratio is 48.27, which is higher than 90.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGILITI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FUL, GFF, BBCP, CHX, and NAPA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AGTI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001749704.
AGTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AGTI's price/sales ratio is 19.23% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- AGTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGTI.
AGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.31||52-week high||$26.34|
|Prev. close||$15.50||52-week low||$14.29|
|Day high||$15.61||Avg. volume||194,798|
|50-day MA||$17.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.27||Market Cap||1.91B|
AGILITI, INC. (AGTI) Company Bio
Agiliti, Inc. provides healthcare technology management and service solutions to the healthcare industry in the United States. The company offers onsite managed services, including programs for the management, reprocessing, and logistics of medical equipment at individual facilities and integrated delivery networks to monitor and adjust equipment quantities and availability to address fluctuations in patient census and acuity; and clinical engineering services comprising maintenance, repair, and remediation solutions for various type of medical equipment, including general biomedical and diagnostic imaging equipment through supplemental and outsourced offerings. It also provides equipment solutions, which primarily provide supplemental, peak need, and per-case rental of general biomedical, specialty, and surgical equipment to acute care hospitals and alternate site providers, including premier healthcare institutions and integrated delivery networks. As of December 31, 2020, it owned or managed approximately a million units of medical equipment for approximately 7,000 national, regional, and local acute care hospitals, health system integrated delivery networks, and alternate site providers. Agiliti, Inc. was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AGTI Social Stream
Latest AGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILITI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGTI as an investment opportunity.
Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Wendy's (WEN – Research Report), Fox (FOX – Research Report) and Agiliti (AGTI – Research Report). Wendy's (WEN) In a report released today, John Glass from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Wendy's, with a price target of $24.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $21.38. According to TipRanks.com, Glass is a 4-star analyst with an average return of > Fox (FOX) In a report released today, Douglas Mitchelson from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Fox, with a price target of $46.00.
Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: The Hackett Group (HCKT), Agiliti (AGTI) and Galaxy Digital Holdings (OtherBRPHF)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on The Hackett Group (HCKT – Research Report), Agiliti (AGTI – Research Report) and Galaxy Digital Holdings (BRPHF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. The Hackett Group (HCKT) In a report released today, Vincent Colicchio from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on The Hackett Group, with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $22.61. According to TipRanks.
In a report released today, Matthew Mishan from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Agiliti (AGTI - Research Report), with a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $18.35.According to TipRanks, Mishan is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.1% and a 57.45% success rate. Mishan covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cooper Co, ICU Medical, and Baxter International.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Agiliti with a $25.50 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $26.34 and a one-year low of $16.09.
Today's call is being recorded, and we have allocated one hour for prepared remarks and Q&A. At this time, I'd like to turn the conference over to Kate Kaiser, senior vice president of corporate communications and investor relations at Agiliti. Thank you for joining us on today's call as we provide an overview of Agiliti's results for the quarter ending June 30, 2022.
Agiliti (AGTI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5% and 4.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AGTI Price Returns