Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS): Price and Financial Metrics
AGYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.13||52-week high||$88.16|
|Prev. close||$66.16||52-week low||$50.64|
|Day high||$66.50||Avg. volume||151,918|
|50-day MA||$69.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.20||Market Cap||1.68B|
AGYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGYS POWR Grades
- AGYS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGYS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AGYS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AGYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 149.92, AGILYSYS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AGILYSYS INC is higher than 92.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 198.23%, AGILYSYS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGILYSYS INC are ALGM, LCTX, ASXC, ALRM, and OMIC.
- Visit AGYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agilysys.com.
AGYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AGYS's price/sales ratio is 215.38% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- AGYS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 179.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGYS.
AGYS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 97.81%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.91%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.47%.
The table below shows AGYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.26% of graded US stocks.
- AGYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- OSPN, LOGI, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGYS.
The table below shows AGYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Company Bio
Agilysys, Inc. operates as a developer and marketer of hardware and software products, and services to the hospitality industry in North America, Europe, and Asia. It specializes in point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the guest experience. The company was formerly known as Pioneer-Standard Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Agilysys, Inc. in 2003. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
AGYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGYS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGYS Social Stream
Latest AGYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILYSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGYS as an investment opportunity.
IBM, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, NCR and Agilysys are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Industry players like IBM, HPE, NCR and AGYS are gaining from the increased demand for integrated solutions and the growing adoption of the multi-cloud model, despite persistent supply chain constraints.
Agilysys Senior Vice President of Product Strategy Frank Pitsikalis Appointed to the Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) Vendor Advisory Council
ALPHARETTA, Ga., September 21, 2023--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of hospitality software, solutions and services that deliver High Return Hospitality, announces that Frank Pitsikalis, senior vice president of product strategy, has been appointed to the Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) Vendor Advisory Council (VAC). HTNG is a council of the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA), whose more than 32,000 member properties represent every segment of the hot
Should Weakness in Agilysys, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AGYS) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Agilysys' (NASDAQ:AGYS) recent performance, when its stock has declined 4.7...
Key Insights Agilysys' estimated fair value is US$53.58 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price...
AGYS Price Returns