Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGYS POWR Grades
- AGYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- AGYS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AGYS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 46.29% of US stocks).
AGYS Stock Summary
- Agilysys Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.21% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AGYS is currently 45.88, higher than 90.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AGYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.23% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XBIT, GDYN, RENN, NVTA, and AMBA.
- AGYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agilysys Inc's official web site, go to www.agilysys.com.
AGYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.29||52-week high||$64.09|
|Prev. close||$54.69||52-week low||$16.18|
|Day high||$56.31||Avg. volume||169,059|
|50-day MA||$50.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.62||Market Cap||1.35B|
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Company Bio
Agilysys, Inc. operates as a developer and marketer of hardware and software products, and services to the hospitality industry in North America, Europe, and Asia. It specializes in point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the guest experience. The company was formerly known as Pioneer-Standard Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Agilysys, Inc. in 2003. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
AGYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGYS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGYS Social Stream
Latest AGYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agilysys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGYS as an investment opportunity.
Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that Manor Vail Lodge in Vail, CO has selected the award-winning innovative InfoGenesis POS solution, as well as IG Flex for Mobile POS, its modern cloud-native SaaS IG OnDemand for self-service F&B ordering and payment, and Agilysys Pay Connect for secure payment processing.
Halepuna Waikiki Hotel Selects Agilysys IG OnDemand For Contactless Food & Beverage Ordering & Payment Self-Service
Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that Halepuna Waikiki by Halekulani has expanded its existing relationship with Agilysys with the addition of its modern cloud-native SaaS food and beverage ordering solution, IG OnDemand.
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 18, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Jessica Hennessy – Senior Manager-Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations Ramesh Srinivasan – President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Wood – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Allen Klee – Maxim Group Matt VanVliet –...
The following slide deck was published by Agilysys, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation, cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, announced today that it will release its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter results after the market closes on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 and host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public.
AGYS Price Returns