Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGYS POWR Grades
- AGYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGYS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AGYS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.98% of US stocks).
AGYS Stock Summary
- AGYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 334.41 -- higher than 92.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Agilysys Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Agilysys Inc is higher than it is for about merely 13.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Agilysys Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LASR, DCTH, MVIS, SEER, and SNAP.
- Visit AGYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agilysys.com.
AGYS Valuation Summary
- AGYS's price/earnings ratio is -57.7; this is 247.95% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AGYS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
- AGYS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 71.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGYS.
AGYS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 30.7%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -249.64%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.67%.
The table below shows AGYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.26% of graded US stocks.
- AGYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- OSPN, LOGI, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGYS.
The table below shows AGYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.21||52-week high||$59.60|
|Prev. close||$38.06||52-week low||$31.49|
|Day high||$39.33||Avg. volume||83,889|
|50-day MA||$38.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.30||Market Cap||969.04M|
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Company Bio
Agilysys, Inc. operates as a developer and marketer of hardware and software products, and services to the hospitality industry in North America, Europe, and Asia. It specializes in point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the guest experience. The company was formerly known as Pioneer-Standard Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Agilysys, Inc. in 2003. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGYS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGYS Social Stream
Latest AGYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agilysys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGYS as an investment opportunity.
ALPHARETTA, Ga. & LUND, Sweden, February 24, 2022--Zaplox (Nasdaq: ZAPLOX), the market innovator of the contact-free mobile guest journey and mobile key services for hotels, resorts and casinos, and Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, continue to sign new customers in North America and Europe. Agilysys rGuest Express together with Zaplox mobile keys is the perfect combination for
Agilysys and IDeaS Partner For Seamless Two-way Integration With Agilysys PMS Solutions – Stay, Visual One and LMS
ALPHARETTA, Ga. & BLOOMINGTON, Minn., February 16, 2022--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation SaaS hospitality software solutions and services, today announced it has partnered with Integrated Decisions and Systems (IDeaS), a SAS company, the leading global hotel revenue management solution provider. The result of this relationship expansion includes the seamless two-way integration between IDeaS and three Agilysys PMS solutions servicing all verticals of t
ALPHARETTA, Ga., February 02, 2022--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that The Flying Lark has selected Agilysys cloud-native solutions for its new gaming, entertainment and dining destination in Grants Pass, OR including its award-winning InfoGenesis POS, IG Flex for mobile POS, IG OnDemand for guest self-service F&B ordering and payment, Agilysys Eatec for inventory and pr
Agilysys press release (NASDAQ:AGYS): FQ3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $39.46M (+7.6% Y/Y) misses by $1.65M.
Agilysys (AGYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 46.15% and 5.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AGYS Price Returns