Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGYS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AGYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- AGYS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AGYS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.96% of US stocks).
AGYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 195.34, AGILYSYS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AGYS is currently 85.5, higher than 95.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AGYS has reported earnings growth of -165.83%, putting it ahead of just 9.52% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMRN, NBIX, ALRM, FSLR, and VICR.
- Visit AGYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.agilysys.com.
AGYS Valuation Summary
- AGYS's price/sales ratio is 11; this is 292.86% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AGYS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 127.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGYS.
AGYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 73.22%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -190.65%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 208.04%.
The table below shows AGYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.26% of graded US stocks.
- AGYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 33rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- OSPN, LOGI, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGYS.
The table below shows AGYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.69||52-week high||$86.00|
|Prev. close||$82.99||52-week low||$31.49|
|Day high||$84.41||Avg. volume||162,841|
|50-day MA||$75.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.45||Market Cap||2.08B|
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Company Bio
Agilysys, Inc. operates as a developer and marketer of hardware and software products, and services to the hospitality industry in North America, Europe, and Asia. It specializes in point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the guest experience. The company was formerly known as Pioneer-Standard Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Agilysys, Inc. in 2003. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGYS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGYS Social Stream
Latest AGYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGILYSYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGYS as an investment opportunity.
Agilysys Inspire23 Conference to Bring Together Leading Hospitality Organizations to Explore Solutions and Strategies to Maximize Returns on Guest and Staff Experiences
ALPHARETTA, Ga., January 31, 2023--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of hospitality software solutions that deliver High Return Hospitality, today announced registration is open for its Inspire23 User Conference. This customer event is designed to help hospitality organizations learn how to maximize their Return on Experience (ROE) for guests and staff alike. The annual three-day educational and networking conference will be held Feb. 28 – March 2, 2023, at Caesars Palace
Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ:AGYS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Agilysys Fiscal 2023 Third Quarter Conference Call. As a reminder, today’s conference may be recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Jessica Hennessy, Senior Director of Corporate Strategy and Investor […]
Agilysys ( NASDAQ:AGYS ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$49.9m (up 27% from 3Q 2022). Net...
Agilysys (AGYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 3.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALPHARETTA, Ga., January 24, 2023--Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGYS), a leading global provider of hospitality software solutions that deliver High Return Hospitality, today reported operating results for its fiscal 2023 third quarter and period ended December 31, 2022.
AGYS Price Returns