Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AGYS POWR Grades
- AGYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AGYS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AGYS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
AGYS Stock Summary
- Agilysys Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.95% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AGYS is currently 32.02, higher than 84.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For AGYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Agilysys Inc are MVIS, LASR, WATT, EB, and MPWR.
- AGYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Agilysys Inc's official web site, go to www.agilysys.com.
AGYS Valuation Summary
- AGYS's price/earnings ratio is -57.7; this is 247.95% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AGYS's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
- AGYS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 71.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGYS.
AGYS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -14.67%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 69.32%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.03%.
The table below shows AGYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.21% of graded US stocks.
- AGYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.787 -- ranking 34th of 83 Computers stocks.
- OSPN, LOGI, and QMCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AGYS.
The table below shows AGYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AGYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.64||52-week high||$64.09|
|Prev. close||$53.84||52-week low||$23.39|
|Day high||$53.93||Avg. volume||138,004|
|50-day MA||$54.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.11||Market Cap||1.29B|
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Company Bio
Agilysys, Inc. operates as a developer and marketer of hardware and software products, and services to the hospitality industry in North America, Europe, and Asia. It specializes in point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and enhance the guest experience. The company was formerly known as Pioneer-Standard Electronics, Inc. and changed its name to Agilysys, Inc. in 2003. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
AGYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGYS Latest Social Stream
View Full AGYS Social Stream
Latest AGYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Agilysys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGYS as an investment opportunity.
Agilysys To Showcase Latest InfoGenesis Point of Sale Innovations With IG 12UX At HITEC® Dallas 2021
ALPHARETTA, Ga., September 23, 2021--Agilysys, Inc., (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced plans to showcase IG 12UX, the latest modern client for its award-winning InfoGenesis POS, at this year’s HITEC® in Dallas, taking place September 27-30. In addition to providing attendees with details on its full range of property management and POS platforms, Agilysys, with its exhibiting
The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort Implements Agilysys SaaS Solutions to Improve Operations & Enhance The Guest Experience
ALPHARETTA, Ga., September 16, 2021--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort on St. Simons Island, GA has implemented the award-winning innovative InfoGenesis POS solution as well as its modern cloud-native SaaS Agilysys Pay secure payment processing solution.
ALPHARETTA, Ga., September 02, 2021--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that the Rise Uptown Hotel in Phoenix, AZ has implemented Agilysys’ cloud-native SaaS PMS solution Agilysys Stay.
SAN FRANCISCO & ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Duetto, hospitalitys innovative software as a service provider of revenue strategy solutions, and Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced the expansion of their relationship with the general availability of a seamless two-way integration between Agilysys Stay PMS and Duetto. Agilysys Stay is a full-featured cloud-nat
Aspen Snowmass Implements Agilysys IG OnDemand For Contactless Food & Beverage Ordering & Payment Self-Service Across Resorts
ALPHARETTA, Ga., August 17, 2021--Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading global provider of next-generation cloud-native SaaS and on-premise hospitality software solutions and services, today announced that Aspen Snowmass has expanded its existing relationship with Agilysys with the addition of its modern cloud-native SaaS food and beverage ordering and payment solution, IG OnDemand.
AGYS Price Returns